The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Covid-19 / Coronavirus / China Virus Information  (Read 12415 times)

Offline Texan77

• Trips: 20+
Re: Covid-19 / Coronavirus / China Virus Information
« Reply #100 on: April 03, 2021, 09:41:02 AM »
If the virus goes away then government loses power. How can we have big spending bills in the USA if we have no virus. So let keep everyone scared.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topstories/dr-siegel-on-concern-of-lacing-public-health-messaging-with-politics/vi-BB1fgHnH?ocid=msedgdhp
3) There has been no "threat" to invade Ukraine. The US invented that and fed it to a complicit media.

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #101 on: April 03, 2021, 09:49:48 AM »
https://www.telegraaf.nl/nieuws/988743533/ggd-stopt-per-direct-met-astra-zeneca

For the second time NL completely stops innoculation with AstraZeneca after multiple deaths again

It doesn't say that at all, it says: "On Friday it was already decided to temporarily stop vaccinating people under the age of 60 after five new reports of serious side effects in women between 25 and 65 years."

It doesn't say what the side effects were, or what percentage those five people are from the total.

Embarrassing, It seems I quoted the wrong webpage. All 5 died of course, otherwise they wouldn't stop.

I now can't find the article anymore, but from memory:
- 1 Woman suffered a fatal stroke in the brain (blood clots)
- 1 Woman had a fatal case of lung-embolia (spelling in english? its basicly a fatal blood clot to the lungs)
Can't remember what the other 3 died of, but AZ was the cause and the bloodclots the results.

Mark.
[edit to add] : https://www.ad.nl/binnenland/nederland-stopt-tijdelijk-met-astrazeneca-vaccin-bij-mensen-onder-de-60-jaar~a7e5cf6c
Although it does seem scrubbing of the internet already begun again, something I noticed mostly when debating Moby.
I used to Ridicule olga/peter the lawyer/investigator couple for making photographs of webpages. It seems they had the right idea.
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #102 on: April 03, 2021, 08:49:46 PM »
What are these politicians up to?
I do not accept that they are unable to do simple arithmetic. Even if they themselves were all in numerate, their advisors most certainly are not.

They do not want to take there shoes and socks off to count?

For my self I do not hold the majority of politicians in high regard. To some degree I can respect V. Putin and V. Zelelnsky for holding there respective populations/countries as a priority, whereas the majority of American politicians are beholden to one cause or the other (often corporate), in Europe it seems that the Union/Brussels is the core issue/master.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #103 on: April 04, 2021, 02:01:26 AM »
Avhdb, my problem here is that I can't reconcile the current pattern of idiocy with support for a hidden hand in Brussels.

Having more European people die against a backdrop of rampant infections, illness and death is not a good look.

I tried to frame matters as an attack on the UK, but that doesn't work. Firstly, if attacking the 'British' vaccine, it isn't - it is Anglo-Swedish. Secondly, if attacking the UK vaccination program, all that's happening is highlighting the relative failures in Europe.

For some reason, it seems that some European politicians want the European vaccination program to be delayed. But that's inhuman, monstrous.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Texan77

« Reply #104 on: April 04, 2021, 10:24:49 AM »
The problem Germany has is pressed inspired fear. If they vaccinate the whole population they would lose 600 young people. So far we do not know any details about these people like were they heathy to begin with, mainly female and there age other than younger 63 years old. Maybe they should continue to vaccinate the male population while they sort this out. The press is making a bigger deal of the 600 people dying from the vaccine then they are the tens of thousands dying from the virus. Maybe women under 65 need to received a different vaccine. Can you picture a TV show with hundreds of vaccine deaths then trying to run for reelection.  I can see Germany's problem.
3) There has been no "threat" to invade Ukraine. The US invented that and fed it to a complicit media.

Offline BillyB

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #105 on: April 04, 2021, 11:26:46 AM »

Seen a few churches in Western society led by Eastern European pastors being harassed by authorities. Here's a sample. They have experienced the gestapo and Communism and they are sick of it.

https://twitter.com/jackposobiec/status/1378511944408252423?s=28

Maybe they should continue to vaccinate the male population while they sort this out. The press is making a bigger deal of the 600 people dying from the vaccine then they are the tens of thousands dying from the virus. Maybe women under 65 need to received a different vaccine. Can you picture a TV show with hundreds of vaccine deaths then trying to run for reelection.  I can see Germany's problem.

They need to stop the vaccination while they sort it out. People are dying from short term effects. We don't know if there are more effects that will come later. Also I put out testimony from leaders in the industry saying the mass vaccination program which has never happened in history could be a colossal blunder and lead to mass depopulation in the billions

Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline Texan77

« Reply #106 on: April 04, 2021, 11:52:39 AM »
Word I m getting from the Ukraine is they have 20,000 new cases and 400 deaths per day. Not any fun there. I guess that is one way to get heard immunity.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #107 on: April 07, 2021, 09:56:30 AM »

European Medicines Agencies find possible connection with blod clots that can lead to death from the AstraZeneca vaccine but benefits outweigh the risks. AstraZeneca takes their name off the vaccine and calls it something else. Bad publicity can make a company do that. Now that we have choices, they won't ask if you prefer AstraZeneca. They will ask if you prefer Vaxzevria.

http://www.ema.europa.eu/en/news/astrazenecas-covid-19-vaccine-ema-finds-possible-link-very-rare-cases-unusual-blood-clots-low-blood
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #108 on: April 07, 2021, 01:44:08 PM »

79 cases of blood clotting and 19 deaths after taking the vaccine in the UK. Anybody heard from Moby lately?

https://www.theepochtimes.com/uk-death-toll-from-blood-clots-after-astrazeneca-jab-rises-to-19_3766101.html

UK government data dated Mar, 31, 2012 pertaining to the new wave. This is big news you won't see in the media. They have excuses for the statements written below, but who knows, these events could be the beginning of the mass depopulation scenario that experts predicted may happen. So far it seems when a vaccine fails to do it's job, a person has a greater chance of severe illness and death compared to people who didn't take a vaccine.

32. The resurgence in both hospitalisations and deaths is dominated by those that have received two doses of the vaccine, comprising around 60% and 70% of the wave respectively. This can be attributed to the high levels of uptake in the most at-risk age groups, such that immunisation failures account for more serious illness than unvaccinated individuals. This is discussed further in paragraphs 55 and 56.

56. This shows that most deaths and admissions in a post-Roadmap resurgence are in people who have received two vaccine doses, even without vaccine protection waning or a variant emerging that escapes vaccines. This is because vaccine uptake has been so high in the oldest age groups (modelled here at 95% in the over 50-year olds). There are therefore 5% of over 50-year olds who have not been vaccinated, and 95% x 10% = 9.5% of over 50-year olds who are vaccinated but, nevertheless, not protected against death. This is not the result of vaccines being ineffective, merely uptake being so high.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/975909/S1182_SPI-M-O_Summary_of_modelling_of_easing_roadmap_step_2_restrictions.pdf

Offline AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #109 on: April 07, 2021, 03:03:55 PM »

79 cases of blood clotting and 19 deaths after taking the vaccine in the UK. Anybody heard from Moby lately?

https://www.theepochtimes.com/uk-death-toll-from-blood-clots-after-astrazeneca-jab-rises-to-19_3766101.html

UK government data dated Mar, 31, 2012 pertaining to the new wave. This is big news you won't see in the media. They have excuses for the statements written below, but who knows, these events could be the beginning of the mass depopulation scenario that experts predicted may happen. So far it seems when a vaccine fails to do it's job, a person has a greater chance of severe illness and death compared to people who didn't take a vaccine.

32. The resurgence in both hospitalisations and deaths is dominated by those that have received two doses of the vaccine, comprising around 60% and 70% of the wave respectively. This can be attributed to the high levels of uptake in the most at-risk age groups, such that immunisation failures account for more serious illness than unvaccinated individuals. This is discussed further in paragraphs 55 and 56.

56. This shows that most deaths and admissions in a post-Roadmap resurgence are in people who have received two vaccine doses, even without vaccine protection waning or a variant emerging that escapes vaccines. This is because vaccine uptake has been so high in the oldest age groups (modelled here at 95% in the over 50-year olds). There are therefore 5% of over 50-year olds who have not been vaccinated, and 95% x 10% = 9.5% of over 50-year olds who are vaccinated but, nevertheless, not protected against death. This is not the result of vaccines being ineffective, merely uptake being so high.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/975909/S1182_SPI-M-O_Summary_of_modelling_of_easing_roadmap_step_2_restrictions.pdf

Not entirely sure what ms has to do with the topic.

Below is another article from earlier this week that discusses the blood clot issue. If one look at the those who receive the vaccine and the number that have issues it will be a very small percentage. I should note I strongly dislike websites that hide and demand your information such as EpochTimes. In circles that I work with the expression exists garbage in ~ garbage out.

While not very good at maths the numbers noted in 56 do not make any sense.

Is the vaccine perfect perhaps not, is it an acceptable medium yes. Get Over It

https://www.dw.com/en/uk-records-seven-fatalities-after-astrazeneca-jab/a-57091083
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline BillyB

« Reply #110 on: April 07, 2021, 04:00:19 PM »

https://www.dw.com/en/uk-records-seven-fatalities-after-astrazeneca-jab/a-57091083

How do you know we've achieved a happy medium? You trust the 'experts' who never warned us the vaccine could cause death? They simply don't know and we all will know  more as the real world trial continues. The fastest vaccine ever developed and approved for use on humans was done in 4 years until COVID showed up. It may take 4 years and more deaths before determining what the happy medium is. Did you read the UK government report I provided? If 2 shots of the vaccine doesn't give people immunity from COVID, they will have a higher chance of severe illness and death compared to those who didn't take the vaccine. They need to learn why is that. Is the vaccine blocking our own immunity system from working if the vaccine fails to work? If so, it can lead to world depopulation.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #111 on: April 07, 2021, 05:27:12 PM »

Remember Biden's Secretary of Transportation deceiving us on how he gets to work? Here's another Biden official that mistakenly thought the cameras were on the podium and got caught in deceiving us too. It's apparent they run around without a mask and only put it on for the cameras.

http://gab.com/PepeLivesMatter17/posts/106019679353509492

Offline Texan77

« Reply #112 on: April 07, 2021, 09:57:43 PM »

How do you know we've achieved a happy medium? You trust the 'experts' who never warned us the vaccine could cause death? They simply don't know and we all will know  more as the real world trial continues. The fastest vaccine ever developed and approved for use on humans was done in 4 years until COVID showed up. It may take 4 years and more deaths before determining what the happy medium is. Did you read the UK government report I provided? If 2 shots of the vaccine doesn't give people immunity from COVID, they will have a higher chance of severe illness and death compared to those who didn't take the vaccine. They need to learn why is that. Is the vaccine blocking our own immunity system from working if the vaccine fails to work? If so, it can lead to world depopulation.

At this point considering the number of people that have been vaccinated it appears the mRNA vaccines are the softest in history of any vaccine ever developed. Your two shot theory and the people still getting the virus is not working out at all. It is the other way around the people who still get covid-19 handle it better than those who did not get a shot. The death rate is dropping like a rock from those who got the shot.

You are trying to depopulate the world by letting covid-19 mutate enough to infect the population over and over again until no one if left. 

Offline BillyB

« Reply #113 on: April 07, 2021, 10:48:20 PM »

Tex, you haven't been paying attention to the experts I posted about previously. mRNA vaccines are new and are experimental. There is a belief among experts that the mRNA vaccine will lead to a dysfunctional immune system and if that ends up happening to a lot of people, there could be mass depopulation. If that happens, you can't sue your way to securing enough money to take care of your medical problems due to a dysfunctional immune system. You may even die the next time you catch a cold. I've asked the question before and I'll ask it again since you didn't answer. After all I posted about vaccines, will you give it to a 10 yo daughter or granddaughter of yours when they say she's eligible? Here's a Chinese expert that may explain things better than the last experts I posted about.

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202101/1213842.shtml

Offline BillyB

« Reply #114 on: April 08, 2021, 11:45:32 AM »

Great news everybody! The details are being talked about by Biden and Democratic governors. From the party that brought us the slogan "My Body, My Choice", they want to create papers that will allow us all kinds of benefits. It'll be called Vaccination passport. With these papers we will be able to cross state lines, fly on airplanes, go to concerts and movie theaters and more! All we have to do is show the papers to the authorities and we will be able to enjoy more freedoms over those who do not comply with the steps necessary to obtain those papers.

Offline Texan77

« Reply #115 on: April 10, 2021, 09:35:38 PM »
More info about the source of the virus. It appears the Wuhan lab found away to get USA funding.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #116 on: April 12, 2021, 10:14:11 AM »

Slovakia questions the quality of the Russian vaccine sent to them. Instead of proving the vaccine is up to standards, Russia tells them to send the 200,000 doses back.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/russia-demanded-200-000-sputnik-120744748.html

Saturday and today my wife will be giving hundreds of injections of Pfizer vaccine to people at the hospital where she's having her clinicals.

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #117 on: April 12, 2021, 12:30:00 PM »

Slovakia questions the quality of the Russian vaccine sent to them. Instead of proving the vaccine is up to standards, Russia tells them to send the 200,000 doses back.

Sounds like a bit of EU BS to me. Why would they make and ship sub-standard stuff?
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
« Reply #118 on: April 12, 2021, 01:33:39 PM »

Sounds like a bit of EU BS to me. Why would they make and ship sub-standard stuff?

Germany just ordered a few million doses from Sputnik. Lets see what they make of it.
OO===[][]===OO

Offline BillyB

« Reply #119 on: April 12, 2021, 02:22:24 PM »

I used to believe a mutation could create a monster that we couldn't control. I've changed my mind after doing research. Any mutations will be slight and if our immune system can beat COVID, it can beat a slight mutation of the original virus. On the other hand vaccines are the ones that won't be able to keep up with mutations. Read the article below. The ex VP and Chief Science officer of Pfizer talks a lot about this and much more. He knows the vaccine business and he says most of the information he's reading from our government and media are lies so he's thinking our government is up to no good. He not only believes the experimental vaccines can cause mass depopulation but the vaccine passports is a way to control people. Without being vaccinated, you won't enjoy freedoms. You may not even be able to do any banking which will make it difficult for anybody to be financially successful. In the future to keep your passport up to date, you must take any new vaccine they require. Sinister people can create an mRNA vaccine that will give you organ failure in less than a year for example. He wouldn't be so suspicious if it weren't coming from lying government officials. In the past, our best and brightest have successfully fought pandemics without the mass vaccination program and calls for vaccine passports we are seeing here. Maybe we should take a slower approach in fighting this like we've taken against the virus that causes AIDS.

http://www.lifesitenews.com/mobile/news/exclusive-former-pfizer-vp-your-government-is-lying-to-you-in-a-way-that-could-lead-to-your-death?__twitter_impression=true

Earlier I mention a UK government paper saying people who were vaccinated but it didn't work on them were dying at greater rates than those who are not vaccinated after getting COVID. This is the fear brought up by some experts believing the vaccine can make our immune systems dysfunctional. I believe someone put up an Israeli study but here's an article explaining it again. If this continues and proves to be true, vaccines ARE messing up people's natural immune systems.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/study-covid-variant-pfizer-vaccinated-unvaccinated

Offline BillyB

« Reply #120 on: April 12, 2021, 02:27:57 PM »

In this rush to manufacture vaccines, manufacturing mistakes happen. They probably didn't want to waste the product and lose money. Recently, in America Johnson and Johnson had to throw away 15 million doses due to production issues that produced low quality vaccines. The greedy board members at Johnson and Johnson may have preferred to sell the poor quality vaccine instead of throw it away but the thought of prison time may have made them more honest.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/johnson-johnson-confirms-one-vaccine-batch-was-discarded-over-production-n1262696

Offline Texan77

« Reply #121 on: April 12, 2021, 03:46:41 PM »

If article is true, why won't Russia provide the data? What are they hiding? Russia has made claims their vaccine is the best in the world. There are a very lot of people who are not comfortable about vaccines. ( anybody's vaccine) Why won't Russia show the evident to back up their claims? The 200,000 doses is a very small quantity mounting to a test lot. The article is poorly written because in the line above the 200,000 doses they article talking about the vaccine as a whole. Then the next line makes it sound like the batch. When I take the two lines together I think they are talking about the vaccine as a whole not the just the batch. I copies the lines here so any body can come to their own conclusion.

Slovakia's State Institute for Drug Control said earlier Thursday that about 80% of the data required to evaluate Sputnik V's safety and effectiveness was missing, despite multiple requests. It was worried about the quality of 200,000 doses that the country had received, it said.

Offline Texan77

« Reply #122 on: April 12, 2021, 05:38:35 PM »

In this rush to manufacture vaccines, manufacturing mistakes happen. They probably didn't want to waste the product and lose money. Recently, in America Johnson and Johnson had to throw away 15 million doses due to production issues that produced low quality vaccines. The greedy board members at Johnson and Johnson may have preferred to sell the poor quality vaccine instead of throw it away but the thought of prison time may have made them more honest.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/johnson-johnson-confirms-one-vaccine-batch-was-discarded-over-production-n1262696

Johnson and Johnson's manufacturing company got the ingredients so messed up that they had parts of two different vaccines in the same batch. Not much hope of selling it. It was more than low quality it was down right wrong!

Emergent BioSolutions is also producing ingredients for AstraZeneca's vaccine, and the Johnson & Johnson product was contaminated with AstraZeneca product, according to a senior administration official. The bad batch contained enough product to make 15 million doses.

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
« Reply #123 on: April 13, 2021, 04:28:47 AM »

Slovakia's State Institute for Drug Control said earlier Thursday that about 80% of the data required to evaluate Sputnik V's safety and effectiveness was missing, despite multiple requests. It was worried about the quality of 200,000 doses that the country had received, it said.
Interesting, so Slovakia is going up against the EMA then, that said Sputnik is safe and all the data is there.
OO===[][]===OO

Offline Texan77

« Reply #124 on: April 13, 2021, 06:05:45 AM »

Interesting, so Slovakia is going up against the EMA then, that said Sputnik is safe and all the data is there.

Why does Germany not used Sputnik?

Registration