The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Covid-19 / Coronavirus / China Virus Information  (Read 12369 times)

Offline Texan77

• Trips: 20+
Re: Covid-19 / Coronavirus / China Virus Information
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2021, 08:04:57 AM »
Maybe you think the USA and UK should be more like Ukraine where the majority do not want to take the vaccine? Or maybe like Italy where they are also having shut downs again? Maybe we should wait five years to fully approve the vaccine? Maybe you think we should just ignore the Covid-19 and pretend it does not exist? We could just send people home from the hospitals and just tell them this is something we do not treat. Ok Billy how would you do this????

I guess you believe Covid-19 does not cause permanent illness and death. 
3) There has been no "threat" to invade Ukraine. The US invented that and fed it to a complicit media.

Offline BillyB

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2021, 10:19:28 PM »
Maybe you think the USA and UK should be more like Ukraine where the majority do not want to take the vaccine? Or maybe like Italy where they are also having shut downs again? Maybe we should wait five years to fully approve the vaccine? Maybe you think we should just ignore the Covid-19 and pretend it does not exist? We could just send people home from the hospitals and just tell them this is something we do not treat. Ok Billy how would you do this????

I've put out information about these experimental vaccines. Do what you want with it. I'm just trying to educate people.

I guess you believe Covid-19 does not cause permanent illness and death.

I've put out plenty of information last year about the dangers of COVID leading to death and the permanent illnesses it can cause. Do what you want with it. I'm just trying to educate people.
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline Texan77

« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2021, 11:51:03 PM »
I thank Donald Trump for his warp speed vaccine building. I blamed democrats for its delay strictly for pollical reasons and is the reason we are behind the brits on getting back to normal. The Dems killed people to win election. When everyone else gets the vaccine I will again be able to live a normal life. I think that is likely two months away. If they not stopped Trump we would be back to normal.

Below is an article are about Brazil.  Their president did not believe the covid-19 was a serious disease. Made little effort to get any vaccines.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/brazil-coronavirus-no-vaccines-no-leadership-no-end-in-sight-how-nation-has-become-a-global-threat/ar-BB1eN3sA?ocid=msedgdhp
3) There has been no "threat" to invade Ukraine. The US invented that and fed it to a complicit media.

Offline Texan77

« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2021, 02:05:20 AM »
EU problems with no vaccines. Europe's AstraZeneca shut down is causing permanent damaged world wide. Now people will not take the vaccines because they are afraid of them. Ukraine will not take AstraZeneca because it's supply is manufactured in India. False news has been spread in Ukraine that it is a third world vaccine and is not safe. Mean while no bodies vaccine has killed nearly as many people as covid-19. Lock downs are ruining people lives who are losing businesses and costing jobs. No safety net in Ukraine, you just do not eat when you lose job.  Kiev just started new lock down.

Article about Europe's AstraZeneca problem just became worse than its rare cases of blood clots. Many people now do not want the vaccine. 
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/spotlight/why-europe-s-astrazeneca-vaccine-woes-are-a-problem-for-the-world/ar-BB1ePt5x?ocid=uxbndlbing

The end result of this pandemic in the USA very well maybe run away inflation. It has disrupted supplies lines causing a reduction in manufacturing output. Meanwhile the newly printed dollars is driving up demand for products that do not exist. Example lumber up 50 per cent causing higher prices in housing and anything made of wood. Shortage of cars because assembly plants can not get parts. We have about reached the end of shut down and more stimulus working. This is already a serious problem that will get a lot worse if the pandemic does not end soon.

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2021, 05:38:51 AM »

Vaccines have caused permanent illnesses and death. Billions in compensation has been paid out. Data below. The types of vaccines and amounts administered are in the data. There is an extremely low chance something bad will happen when taking a vaccine. The chance is so low it doesn't scare me and I would take flu vaccines every couple of years.

https://www.hrsa.gov/sites/default/files/hrsa/vaccine-compensation/data/data-statistics-report.pdf

There is no federal approval of any COVID-19 vaccine. A few have been permitted for emergency use because they have not undergone the years of vigorous testing for safety as the ones in the data above. One woman called her life insurance company and they told her if she dies from a COVID vaccine, her family won't see benefits because she would be taking an experimental vaccine that wasn't approved for use on humans.

At the bottom of page 3, the FDA authorized emergency use of the Johnson and Johnson vaccine but also say it's not an FDA approved vaccine. You will see this in documents the FDA writes pertaining to any COVID vaccine.

https://www.fda.gov/media/146304/download

Do we take it that you wont be having the vaccine then, Billy?
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #55 on: March 23, 2021, 09:08:48 AM »

Vaccines have caused permanent illnesses and death. Billions in compensation has been paid out. Data below. The types of vaccines and amounts administered are in the data. There is an extremely low chance something bad will happen when taking a vaccine. The chance is so low it doesn't scare me and I would take flu vaccines every couple of years.

https://www.hrsa.gov/sites/default/files/hrsa/vaccine-compensation/data/data-statistics-report.pdf

There is no federal approval of any COVID-19 vaccine. A few have been permitted for emergency use because they have not undergone the years of vigorous testing for safety as the ones in the data above. One woman called her life insurance company and they told her if she dies from a COVID vaccine, her family won't see benefits because she would be taking an experimental vaccine that wasn't approved for use on humans.

At the bottom of page 3, the FDA authorized emergency use of the Johnson and Johnson vaccine but also say it's not an FDA approved vaccine. You will see this in documents the FDA writes pertaining to any COVID vaccine.

I've always been clear what vaccines I would consider. Ones made with a tried and true method and I'll wait it out until I'm satisfied the guinea pigs are okay. Even some made with tried and true methods have been rushed and nations have halted administering them, one being AstraZeneca.

I've put out data that the media won't talk about and some here got upset because it goes against their beliefs. If COVID killed 50% of the people, then everybody should take a rushed vaccine. If COVID was only as dangerous as the flu, then nobody needs to take a vaccine. Because COVID has a higher chance in killing older people, people like Yankee should take an experimental vaccine because it'll increase his chance to survive. If a person was a young adult with almost zero chance in dying from COVID, they should not rush to take a vaccine. Also, some experts thinking mass vaccination of the worlds population is a colossal blunder. Vaccinating people who have no chance in dying increases the chances the virus will learn to defeat the vaccines. Kind of like the theory of popping antibiotics like candy when you don't need it.
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #56 on: March 23, 2021, 10:05:21 AM »

I've always been clear what vaccines I would consider. Ones made with a tried and true method and I'll wait it out until I'm satisfied the guinea pigs are okay. Even some made with tried and true methods have been rushed and nations have halted administering them, one being AstraZeneca.

I've put out data that the media won't talk about and some here got upset because it goes against their beliefs. If COVID killed 50% of the people, then everybody should take a rushed vaccine. If COVID was only as dangerous as the flu, then nobody needs to take a vaccine. Because COVID has a higher chance in killing older people, people like Yankee should take an experimental vaccine because it'll increase his chance to survive. If a person was a young adult with almost zero chance in dying from COVID, they should not rush to take a vaccine. Also, some experts thinking mass vaccination of the worlds population is a colossal blunder. Vaccinating people who have no chance in dying increases the chances the virus will learn to defeat the vaccines. Kind of like the theory of popping antibiotics like candy when you don't need it.

While I suspect some of the links that BillyB has posted are dubious. Though the general line that he is stating above is sound, I am not medical professional. If one studies the early roll out of the Polio Vaccines and see the mistakes one can wonder what has changed and what has been learned.

Worth noting very little has been paid out historically from failed vaccines and the reality through the various COVID vaccines and the 2nd and 3rd wave was are getting closer to regional herd immunity.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline BillyB

« Reply #57 on: March 23, 2021, 10:11:30 AM »

AstraZeneca been caught lying

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/fauci-astrazeneca-needs-to-straighten-out-vaccine-data/ar-BB1eSnhq?ocid=msedgntp

While I suspect some of the links that BillyB has posted are dubious.

Feel free to point out which is dubious and we can have a debate, a friendly one. When I say no vaccine has been approved in America, I will post a link to a vaccine maker or FDA website. I want everyone here to understand it's coming right out of the horse's mouth, not some blog somebody wrote making claims that can't be verified.

Offline NS1

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #58 on: March 23, 2021, 04:03:26 PM »
Billy I will say this, I have no idea what your drinking, smoking or popping,
but to say your on a different level of reality compared to most is an understatement.
I hope for your sake whatever it is, your not doing permanant damage to yourself.
You likely should seek help, for you and your families sake.
There is nothing permanent except change.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #59 on: March 23, 2021, 06:16:05 PM »
to say your on a different level of reality compared to most is an understatement.

Where did I say that? I've provided nothing but facts on COVID and vaccines. If it contradicts what you've been educated with by the media and government, show us what you've been reading.

USA gave AstraZeneca billions. Lack of transparency has eroded confidence in their vaccine. America is probably going to give the vaccine we bought from them to poor nations.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/how-astrazeneca-s-errors-eroded-us-confidence-in-its-covid-shot/ar-BB1eSP9y?ocid=msedgntp

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2021, 05:41:01 PM »
[
Oh to just have the days of the common flu, eh? What happened to that pesky flu anyway? Do you know?

And you claim texan can't think  :ROFL:

The lockdown is effective against virusses.

Influenza is a virus.

Ah! Then that's easy to prove isn't it? Then do it?

Offline BillyB

« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2021, 08:55:23 PM »

AstraZeneca been caught lying

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/fauci-astrazeneca-needs-to-straighten-out-vaccine-data/ar-BB1eSnhq?ocid=msedgntp

It says nowhere in that article that they have been "caught lying".

The DSMB “wrote a rather harsh note” to AstraZeneca with NIAID Director — and Biden medical adviser — Anthony Fauci copied in, he told POLITICO. “The issue that the DSMB had is straightforward and very simple: The DSMB had data that they know the company had. When they saw the press release, they said, ‘wait a minute — the data in the press release do not reflect the most recent data that we know you have,'" he said.

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2021, 06:45:28 AM »
[
Oh to just have the days of the common flu, eh? What happened to that pesky flu anyway? Do you know?

And you claim texan can't think  :ROFL:

The lockdown is effective against virusses.

Influenza is a virus.

Ah! Then that's easy to prove isn't it? Then do it?

I liked owning moby's ass multiple times, you haven't earned that right yet. Once should be enough for you.
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline Texan77

« Reply #64 on: March 25, 2021, 09:10:31 PM »
If you look at condition in the UK it is obvious that AstraZeneca vaccine works. I do not know if we need AstraZeneca in the USA as we seem to be making enough progress on our own. We have three main vaccines being given out at the rate of over two million doses per day.

The real problem is the question; has the country's economy been dealt a death blow be covid-19? All of this stimulus is likely to bite us. WE have more money in circulation and we are producing less goods and services. The stock market recent sell off has been investors concern about just that. The more money for now will likely be higher price stock market near term but in a couple of years we are likely going to have to cut the deficit and the fed will have to raise interest rates to save the dollar.  It is not likely to be pretty.

Online AvHdB

« Reply #65 on: March 26, 2021, 12:32:35 AM »
The real problem is the question; has the country's economy been dealt a death blow be covid-19? All of this stimulus is likely to bite us. WE have more money in circulation and we are producing less goods and services. The stock market recent sell off has been investors concern about just that. The more money for now will likely be higher price stock market near term but in a couple of years we are likely going to have to cut the deficit and the fed will have to raise interest rates to save the dollar.  It is not likely to be pretty.

The problem is not the question, but the answer. The answers as scenarios are certainly not pretty. Some economists have published economic projections, but I do not have the skills to fully read and understand them. There are so many assumptions that make me think of a house of cards.

My suspicion is one could see world wide heavy inflation. In fact Russia with something of a pay as you go economy might weather the coming storm quite well.

Offline Texan77

« Reply #66 on: March 26, 2021, 07:01:12 AM »
I like to call it we are in the land of tulips. Even computer digits are very valuable as they are call crypto currency. People even spend million of dollars to have crypto farms or do they call it mines. Think about what it really is.

Russia had a big reset and their debt was wiped out. It was not pretty. It maybe time for that to happen in a few other places.

Offline Texan77

« Reply #67 on: March 27, 2021, 09:35:06 AM »
What life is like with out vaccines during the covid-19 pandemic. It is so good in the USA and UK it is like there is no pandemic at all, other than being requested to where a mask and a few restrictions it is getting over. That is not true in some places. The president of Brazil  in the earlier days thought the pandemic would just go away on its own. It is not working out well for them.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/signs-of-collapse-abound-in-brazil/ar-BB1f1DUm?ocid=msedgntp

Offline Texan77

« Reply #68 on: March 28, 2021, 05:00:48 PM »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #69 on: March 28, 2021, 06:49:57 PM »
Biden is looking into ways of suppressing some people's freedoms. Without proof of being vaccinated, access to certain freedoms will be restricted. Biden wants everybody injected. Those that resist will be punished. Keep in mind folks, our government hasn't approved any COVID vaccine for use on humans. These are experimental vaccines that got authorized for emergency use.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/biden-vaccine-passports-coordination-b1823692.html

Online AvHdB

« Reply #70 on: March 28, 2021, 07:59:41 PM »
Biden is looking into ways of suppressing some people's freedoms. Without proof of being vaccinated, access to certain freedoms will be restricted. Biden wants everybody injected. Those that resist will be punished. Keep in mind folks, our government hasn't approved any COVID vaccine for use on humans. These are experimental vaccines that got authorized for emergency use.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/biden-vaccine-passports-coordination-b1823692.html

This concept has existed for quite a while in different guises, a so-called Carte Jaune, actually a sort of passport from over 50 years ago. Ships from a century ago had to fly a Q flag upon arrival in a foreign harbour, it is interesting what that flag means today and say 100 years ago.

I mentioned it on the other COVID thread that this 'passport' would become a reality. Get used to it as much as J. Biden is President of the USA.

Offline Texan77

« Reply #71 on: March 28, 2021, 09:36:32 PM »

The vaccine passport is not what is to be feared. Look at our debt as a percentage of our GDP. The Fed is expecting inflation which they have no plan of controlling. This is being sold to us as necessary because of so many people out of work. Companies in the mean while can not hire anybody because it is just too profitable to not be working. Productivity down while money in circulation is up. Then look at the rest of the Dem's agenda. I do not know where this will end up but it is not going to be good. I do not think it will stay together until the next election in 2024.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #72 on: March 28, 2021, 10:12:12 PM »
look at the rest of the Dem's agenda. I do not know where this will end up but it is not going to be good. I do not think it will stay together until the next election in 2024.

As long as the Democrats continue to cheat, they will maintain control in 2024 and on. You will never have another Republican President again unless we take action against our government. The Democrats shouldn't even be in power right now. Trump won in a landslide and Republicans should've had the Senate and House too. The good news is I don't think Biden is in total control. I think some good guys are in control. Click on the below link to see what I mean.

www.Antifa.com

Offline BillyB

« Reply #73 on: March 29, 2021, 11:58:57 AM »

The media doesn't want to provide the public with ALL the data so we can make an informed decision. Earlier I put out some data in America pertaining to deaths and side effects due to COVID vaccines. Here's Europe's data provided by the European database of adverse drug reactions. It does not include all countries in Europe and it does not include data from most countries in the world. In America, if you have a life insurance policy and die from taking an unapproved experimental drug, your beneficiaries won't see a dime.

The Breakdown:

Total reactions for the experimental vaccine AZD1222 (CHADOX1 NCOV-19) from Oxford/ AstraZeneca: 451 deaths and 54,571 injuries to 13/03/2021

Total reactions for the experimental mRNA vaccine Tozinameran (code BNT162b2, Comirnaty) from BioNTech/ Pfizer: 2,540 deaths and 102,100 injuries to 13/03/2021

Total reactions for the experimental mRNA vaccine mRNA-1273 (CX-024414) from Moderna: 973 deaths and 5,939 injuries to 13/03/2021

https://www.globalresearch.ca/3964-dead-162610-injuries-european-database-adverse-drug-reactions-covid-19-vaccines/5740942

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #74 on: March 29, 2021, 02:11:41 PM »
Poor Billy, being misled again.

If it were not so sad it'd be funny.

Just think how your programmers must grin as they say to each other 'what can we get the stupids to believe today?'

Those numbers are not adverse reactions to the vaccines. Those numbers are a record of all the medical incidents that happened after vaccination took place.

The recorded data will be collated and analysed to enable researchers to see in there was any correlation between the incidents and the vaccination. Then they will research to see if the vaccination was the cause.

For the semi-literate, correlation does not equal causation. For example increased consumption is positively correlated with outside temperature. But that does not mean that eating ice cream causes the temperature to rise. However the opposite case is true. Increasing temperature outside does cause an increase in ice cream consumption.

The article Billy linked to was carefully worse to confuse and mislead people like Billy. However, if they were to be less lazy they could read the source material and have the purpose of the data explained to them.

Poor, poor, Billykins.  :'(

For you Billy, your chance to prove that you are able to learn. Here's the link to the data source intro page. Check it out. http://www.adrreports.eu/en/index.html
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!