The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Covid-19 / Coronavirus / China Virus Information  (Read 12435 times)

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
Here is a story that I first learned about some months ago.

Those of you who have been injected with any of the Covid vaccines in the USA, Uk, Europe will know that when the vaccine is administered it goes high into the arm, high on the deltoid muscle. The reason being that the site minimises the chances of the vaccine being injected intravenously (into a blood vessel).

The current practice is to inject in one motion, straight into the muscle.

As a precaution against injecting into a blood vessel, the injection can be aspirated, that is the plunger of the syringe can be withdrawn slightly to ensure that there is no blood -that is the injection is definitely intramuscular. In some parts of the world, this is done as standard, evidence suggests that in China for example, this is standard.

As we know there are cases of unusual blood clotting that can lead to death (TTS) Thromboid Thrombocytopenia Syndrome. This is a known effect of intravenous injection of adenovirus vector vaccines and has been known for many years.

John Campbell picked up on this months ago and questioned why aspiration was not standard for injections of the Astra Zeneca vaccine where TTS was being found. Now, we know that TTS also occurs with the Pfizer, Moderna and J&J vaccines as well as the Oxford Astra Zeneca vaccines.

In his video  Dr John Cambell, a senior nursing practitioner and trainer explains the mechanism and presents evidence of what may well be happening.

Having seen this presentation, I would want to share the information and, if I had not already been vaccinated, I would be inclined to ask anyone administering any of the vaccines to aspirate before injection on myself. The risk is small, about 1 case in 85,000, but it seems that this may be an avoidable risk.

What do you guys think? If you watch the video you will understand the mechanism by which TTS happens and how it can be avoided. As Campbell says, aspiration is risk-free and even if he and the researchers are wrong there will be no harm to any vaccine recipient. Aspiration is normal for many kinds of injections and will be familiar to any trained person doing injections.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
Re: Covid-19 / Coronavirus / China Virus Information
« Reply #151 on: March 05, 2022, 09:10:16 AM »
Rather late in the day, but some countries are now changing the vaccination protocol to incorporate aspiration to reduce the risk of the vaccine reaching the vascular system.

One wonders how many people now dead or with impaired health there would have been if Jonn Campbell's advice had been followed.

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #152 on: March 05, 2022, 07:09:05 PM »
Rather late in the day, but some countries are now changing the vaccination protocol to incorporate aspiration to reduce the risk of the vaccine reaching the vascular system.

One wonders how many people now dead or with impaired health there would have been if Jonn Campbell's advice had been followed.

I didn't follow John Campbell. Largely because I saw no need in following a science reaction to the non science of covid. That would be akin to building a house on shifting sands. Covid and the dangers of covid have suddenly disappeared. My question for you is; are you referring to the maimed and dead from the jab, the medical protocols or from the virus itself?

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #153 on: March 06, 2022, 02:39:49 AM »
Faux Pas, go read or watch the links I shared, the 'question' you asked will be answered.

Do your own learning. No need for me to waste my time given your post above.

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #154 on: March 06, 2022, 02:45:14 AM »

In NL this is also standard practice for ages
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #155 on: March 06, 2022, 05:07:13 AM »
Faux Pas, go read or watch the links I shared, the 'question' you asked will be answered.

Do your own learning. No need for me to waste my time given your post above.

I merely asked you Fi, a very simple question. Not in an attempt to say "I told you so" or poke a finger in your eye. I am genuinely interested in your view on the entirety of the covid question at this point. Avoid answering it if you wish. Refusing to do so is just more soil on your reputation as a man. It's okay to be misled and downright wrong in beliefs. It's not really okay to deny or act as if it never happened.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #156 on: March 06, 2022, 07:31:47 AM »
Faux pas, it is clear that you have not shown the basic respect to read either my posts or the linked material. Then you compound the disrespect by asking me questions that are answered in my posts and in the links.

So, please excuse my choice to respectfully decline your request for me to waste my time in servicing your laziness.

When you have consumed the information I have shared, if you have a substantive point that is unclear to you and might be within my field of knowledge, please ask a question.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #157 on: March 06, 2022, 07:35:10 AM »

In NL this is also standard practice for ages

Yes, there are a few places where aspiration is now carried out. However, most places follow WHO guidance and do not aspirate. I do not know when the Dutch policy change occurred, it is good that it has. I'd be interested to know whether it was before John Campbell started to push this issue just after the first vaccines became available and blood clotting issues became apparent.

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #158 on: March 06, 2022, 08:09:19 AM »
Faux pas, it is clear that you have not shown the basic respect to read either my posts or the linked material. Then you compound the disrespect by asking me questions that are answered in my posts and in the links.

So, please excuse my choice to respectfully decline your request for me to waste my time in servicing your laziness.

When you have consumed the information I have shared, if you have a substantive point that is unclear to you and might be within my field of knowledge, please ask a question.

FiFi, the best advice for someone digging themselves into a hole is to stop digging. No where did I state that I did not watch the Campbell video you posted. In fact I did watch it. One of the few of Campbell's videos that I have seen. I merely stated that I do not follow Campbell and I gave you the reason that I do not. It's not my fault you lack understanding and I have neither the time nor inclination to help you with that.

I asked you a simple question that is related the statement you made in the video post and the subsequent one. Do not fear Fi, as I have no desire to help you sully your reputation further as an intellect. You've done very well doing that on your own. I'll withdraw the question as it is evident you have no capacity for a cerebral discussion on the subject of covid

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #159 on: March 06, 2022, 08:17:43 AM »
Faux pas, two things:
I didn't follow John Campbell. Largely because I saw no need in following a science reaction to the non science of covid.

Second, had you watched the video or read my posts then your questions would have been answered.

Be honest with yourself and then you will find it easier to be honest with others.

So, go back, do that which you now intimate that you have done and ask a specific question that I might be able to answer to clarify your comprehension.

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #160 on: March 06, 2022, 08:33:06 AM »
Faux pas, two things:
I didn't follow John Campbell. Largely because I saw no need in following a science reaction to the non science of covid.

Second, had you watched the video or read my posts then your questions would have been answered.

Be honest with yourself and then you will find it easier to be honest with others.

So, go back, do that which you now intimate that you have done and ask a specific question that I might be able to answer to clarify your comprehension.

FiFi, please just stopping digging. You just make yourself look more even foolish than before. I have withdrawn the question and given you an "easy out" because it became apparent that it is embarrassing and too difficult for you.

I have no desire to ask you again and I will accept your refusal to answer the question as your answer. I will state this FTR, how the poison is administered matters not. The poison is still maiming and causing death.

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 1-5
« Reply #161 on: February 25, 2023, 03:43:19 PM »
Faux pas, two things:

FiFi, please just stopping digging. You just make yourself look more even foolish than before. I have withdrawn the question and given you an "easy out" because it became apparent that it is embarrassing and too difficult for you.

I have no desire to ask you again and I will accept your refusal to answer the question as your answer. I will state this FTR, how the poison is administered matters not. The poison is still maiming and causing death.

Its been a year so good time to Bump This Thread with some fairly positive Updates...

Bad News:

The Wuhan gain of function Bioweapon is still circulating in the wild and infecting people with new Omicron BA#xx etc., variants.

Good News:

I recently recovered from a mild 4 week Covid 19 Omicron BAxx variant due to the FLCCC Preventative (Prophylaxis) Protocols primarily The ionophore for Zinc Quercitin, Zinc, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3 and Multivitamins Immunity Protocols.  So far no Flus or Colds just the latest virulent Omicron variant but mild symptoms compared to the 8 weeks I was out of commission in 2020 April/May with the original Delta variant.

I have now added pure Indian Formulated Full Strength 12mg Ivermectin (Versus Chinese Pollution Tainted 3mg Tabs) to the recommended protocols now that I am able to order with NO prescription direct from the Importers of bulk generic pure Indian Ivermectin Powder who then manufacture compacted 12mg Pills -producers here in the USA who serve both domestic and international markets at ivermectin.com  - They are OCD about reading their exact ordering instructions and precisely filling out the form fields address, delivery and Visa/MC info in the correct form fields to minimize the impact of errors on their small admin staff as their biz is exploding due to a recommendation by Dr. Elizabeth Eads on Greg Hunter's USAwarchdog reports channel on Rumble.

So I ordered 100 12mg Ivermectin tabs on a Thursday evening with 3-day USPS Priority Mail delivery and tracking and they were shipped and received including processing within 5 days - so just as good as Amazon which only sells the tainted 3mg CCP Manufactured Tabs and Horse paste.

I am on the FLCCC preventative Protocol for my weight which equates to 2(two) 12mg Ivermectin tabs per day for the first 5 days and then 2 tabs per week for 5 weeks and then 1 tab per week or 2 tabs bi-weekly thereafter.

Despite the ivermectin.com OCD ordering instructions the process was easy and delivery prompt.

According to Dr. Penrre Kory MD co-founder of FLCCC Ivermectin is a true wonder drug which is his first go to solution for both Covid Prevention and Covid Vaccine Injury treatment due to Ivermectin's superior ability to attach to spike proteins and flush them out of the body if caught soon enough. 

Links:

https://usawatchdog.com/

https://ivermectin.com

FLCCC Covid Prevention and Vaxx Injury Treatment Protocols:
https://covid19criticalcare.com/treatment-protocols/

Dr. Kory interview:
https://usawatchdog.com/people-are-dying-from-the-cv19-vax-its-preventable-dr-pierre-kory/

Dr. Eads Interview:
https://usawatchdog.com/at-least-1-billion-dead-or-disabled-from-cv19-bioweapon-dr-betsy-eads/

Important Note:
BC who worships Lord Dr. Fauci and loves mRNA shots and Boosters is forbidden from reading this information.

Dr. Eads After the Interview (Same link above the bottom of page):

You can follow Dr. Elizabeth (Betsy) Eads on Twitter, on Telegram, and also on Truth Social Dr_Betsy  and  CloutHub DrEads

Dr. Betsy Eads Detox CV19 Bioweapon therapies:

HCQ/IVM- Ivermectin.com

To order Chlorine Dioxide “A” and “B” click here.

To find out about Chlorine Dioxide and its inventor click here.

Interferon spray- rupharma.com

NAC/Glutathione

Clean Slate- therootsbrand.com

Ener DMG

IV chelation therapy

Zeolite- www.life-enthusiast.com/

CBJmarketplace.com

Ozone cream

Suramin

Aspirin/natto kinase

Turn off 5G/block – bodyalign.com

Clean water, no GMO

Dr. Eads also recommends FLCCC.net and the “I-RECOVER: post-vaccine treatment.”

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #162 on: February 27, 2023, 10:09:31 PM »

"The Tesla CEO took aim at the White House's retired chief medical adviser Dr. Antony Fauci by tweeting in December 2022: "My pronouns are Prosecute/Fauci."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/elon-musk-has-something-to-say-about-woody-harrelson-anti-vax-snl-speech/ar-AA17Zjww?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=233b7eb3321e410397f14d1614e75cfa&ei=33

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
  • Trips: 20+
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #164 on: September 13, 2023, 03:08:03 AM »
https://news.slashdot.org/story/23/09/13/0426205/cia-bribed-its-own-covid-19-origin-team-to-reject-lab-leak-theory-anonymous-whistleblower-claims

Ooooh thats just great.

None of this surprises me and I'm starting to wonder if we need the US and the CIA to lead the world these days.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #165 on: September 13, 2023, 09:08:23 AM »
https://news.slashdot.org/story/23/09/13/0426205/cia-bribed-its-own-covid-19-origin-team-to-reject-lab-leak-theory-anonymous-whistleblower-claims

Ooooh thats just great.

None of this surprises me and I'm starting to wonder if we need the US and the CIA to lead the world these days.

The answer is no, hell no.

"In response to emailed questions from Science, CIA Director of Public Affairs Tammy Kupperman Thorp challenged the whistleblower's account: "At CIA we are committed to the highest standards of analytic rigor, integrity, and objectivity. We do not pay analysts to reach specific conclusions. We take these allegations extremely seriously and are looking into them. We will keep our Congressional oversight committees appropriately informed," she wrote in the agency's statement."

:ROFL:

Nah, they just move them to a shitty job in Alaska, like cleaning the toilet. Or fire them.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #166 on: October 04, 2023, 06:40:21 PM »
Apparently the Biden regime is now trying to gaslight us in regards to their Covid demands. Has anyone noticed this?

https://attorneycox.substack.com/p/dont-believe-your-lying-eyes

Offline Contrarian