The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: RIP Matthew Perry  (Read 265 times)

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
RIP Matthew Perry
« on: October 29, 2023, 04:46:59 PM »
I was very surprised to see this on my TV screen last night, he was so young. I enjoyed his comedy.

RIP Matthew.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/friends-star-matthew-perry-dead

Offline Contrarian

Re: RIP Matthew Perry
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2023, 06:21:25 PM »
Highlights of Friends with Perry as Chandler Bing.

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2023, 07:09:33 AM »
Fell asleep while bathing. One of the most pleasant ways to off yourself or by accident. The police investigation is still going
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2023, 12:30:37 PM »
I read he had a "cardiac event" while in a hot tub. Apparently, he was a big "vaccine" exponent, but he did a lot of drugs and drink too.

Whatever, I enjoyed his talent very much as Chandler. And he was fighting a lot of demons with addictions. Sad to hear.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2023, 09:00:16 AM »
I read he had a "cardiac event" while in a hot tub. Apparently, he was a big "vaccine" exponent, but he did a lot of drugs and drink too.

Whatever, I enjoyed his talent very much as Chandler. And he was fighting a lot of demons with addictions. Sad to hear.

Yes it is sad that he had some addiction problems.

It has been acknowledged that he was "fatigued" when playing his new hobby pickleball. And the Police acknowledged that prescription pain pills were found in his house.

Some of the anti-vaxxers have latched on to the fact that he had taken the vaccine. Seems rather sad that such a young guy passed, but his lifestyle choices probably did factor into everything.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12686525/Fatigued-Matthew-Perry-cut-short-pickleball-game-hours-later-came-panicked-phonecall-family-TOM-LEONARD-tragic-Friends-stars-final-hours.html

Registration