The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Covid-19 / Coronavirus / China Virus Information  (Read 73 times)

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
Covid-19 / Coronavirus / China Virus Information
« on: April 17, 2020, 11:05:44 AM »
I have been learning a lot about Covid-19 in terms of the medical, political, economic and social issues. One of the biggest problems is that many people really do not have access to good sources of information.

A site that I use in my writing work is Medscape, they publish a whole host of material and link to research papers, commentaries and analysis as well as having their own good quality, timely content.

Some of their content requires a login following a brief questionnaire designed, I think, to keep out the hoi polloi, but they let me in. :)

Here's a link to their Coronavirus section which is well worth a read if you want to become well acquainted with what's really going on. Some of the article comment sections show signs of infestation by members of the hoi polloi with self awarded doctorates but the real value is usually in the articles and linked content.

https://www.medscape.com/resource/coronavirus
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Registration