The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: New York City is falling!!! A NEWS! NOT JOKE!  (Read 726 times)

Offline LoyalMan

• ChiNazi scientists have invented Wuhan Virus Test Agent with accuracy rate close to 0%
  • Spouses Country: Neptune
New York City is falling!!! A NEWS! NOT JOKE!
« on: March 26, 2020, 11:09:30 AM »
Worker at NYC hospital, where nurses wear trash bags as protection, dies from coronavirus!
March 25, 2020
https://nypost.com/2020/03/25/worker-at-nyc-hospital-where-nurses-wear-trash-bags-as-protection-dies-from-coronavirus/

Offline BillyB

• Trips: 10-20
Re: New York City is falling!!! A NEWS! NOT JOKE!
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2020, 11:25:38 AM »

The nurse got infected two weeks ago before NY had their outbreak. Supplies were plentiful. Wearing trash bags keeps the uniforms clean. Viruses aren't going to enter through their skin anyway. Medical personnel wear masks and face shields for protection against the virus. They do not protect 100%. Wearing anything less than a hazmat suit has risks but nobody wants to work in a hazmat suit all day.
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline LoyalMan

• ChiNazi scientists have invented Wuhan Virus Test Agent with accuracy rate close to 0%
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2020, 04:07:52 PM »
Glad to hear your comment.

I just worried medical workers there had to wear trash bags!

Offline BillyB

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2020, 06:30:50 PM »

When I was in the Army playing in the woods, I would put small plastic bags over my socks before putting on my boots on days I know we are going through water. It sucks having wet feet all day. I'm sure nurses in NY have their reasons for bringing plastic bags to work just like I had reasons bringing plastic bags with me into the woods. My best guess is they are keeping their uniforms clean and virus free so they can wear them longer and don't have to do laundry as much.
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2020, 01:05:54 AM »

When I was in the Army playing in the woods, I would put small plastic bags over my socks before putting on my boots on days I know we are going through water. It sucks having wet feet all day. I'm sure nurses in NY have their reasons for bringing plastic bags to work just like I had reasons bringing plastic bags with me into the woods. My best guess is they are keeping their uniforms clean and virus free so they can wear them longer and don't have to do laundry as much.

:ROFL: Dutch army boots are waterproof as long as it isn't deeper than the boots height.
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2020, 03:48:12 AM »

:ROFL: Dutch army boots are waterproof as long as it isn't deeper than the boots height.

And you must get wet feet from the sweat? I sell footwear and that's one of the biggest fallacies when people complain about leaking welly boots. Often they have the wrong socks or a cheap PU boot and its gets wet from the inside.

A black bin bag is pretty waterproof and cotton is pretty breathable. You need to find somewhere in the middle to get the perfect waterproof boot.

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2020, 03:52:24 AM »

And you must get wet feet from the sweat? I sell footwear and that's one of the biggest fallacies when people complain about leaking welly boots. Often they have the wrong socks or a cheap PU boot and its gets wet from the inside.

A black bin bag is pretty waterproof and cotton is pretty breathable. You need to find somewhere in the middle to get the perfect waterproof boot.

Nah not really, the army-std socks provided with the boots make sure your feet have enough breathing room. Some people had smelly feet, but they also had that in regular boots/shoes.

Its a shame really, as our army today is sub-par equipment and also understaffed.

I especially felt ashamed when one of our generals said they had to yell 'bang bang' instead of using training bullets during training missions.
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2020, 03:57:56 AM »

Nah not really, the army-std socks provided with the boots make sure your feet have enough breathing room. Some people had smelly feet, but they also had that in regular boots/shoes.

Its a shame really, as our army today is sub-par equipment and also understaffed.

I especially felt ashamed when one of our generals said they had to yell 'bang bang' instead of using training bullets during training missions.

Sorry - I was referring to Billy with his plastic sock liners. I'm sure proper waterproof boots did their job......even if you had no bullets!!  :laugh:

Cracking story!!

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 1-5
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2020, 06:03:15 AM »
Dr Smith Truth Bomb about real situation at NYC hospitals... NYC the new Wuhan...

Offline BillyB

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2020, 08:13:16 AM »

Army boots I wore was from the early 90's. Feet and skin got to breathe and I'm sure that was a factor in the design. Don't want trench foot

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trench_foot

Offline LoyalMan

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2020, 11:21:27 AM »
USA should be like this! Show your Gut!!!

Offline Wiz

• Spouses Country: Russia
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Registration