Information & Chat > Russian & Ukrainian Language. The Cyrillic Alphabet.

Learning 'Russian' - my way .. !

(1/3) > >>

msmoby:
I'm a fan of Bald and Bankrupt - the British guy who tours the FSUW and( even Cuba)

He speaks Russian' to a level he gets by ..  and some Russians complain about his awful grammar in reviews ..  but has a tip with which I've long followed .. SCREW learning the grammar - the cases - learn vocab

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcYCT9wEUuU
So when someone tells me my Russian is 'awful' ... who gives a .. ? )  I get by ..

Manny:
Is that what you call natural Russian?  :whist11:

Wiz:
I have not tried to learn Russian but I still manage to speak to my MIL for more than 10 minutes and most of the time she understands me.

when she was here in the UK she learned the word...."Shut Up"......

One day I was talking to her on skype.... and i was telling her what I did that day.

Clever wife comes in and starts corrected my diabolical Russian.......and I was very surprised to hear my MIL telling my wife.... to "Shut Up" in English and Panila in Russian.......

I am still laughing on the floor........ :ROFL:

I am lucky to know or understand a lot of Russian words because they are the same in Greek.........

Spakona Notse.....

tiphat

Manny:

--- Quote from: Wiz on March 24, 2020, 01:03:05 PM ---Spakona Notse.....

--- End quote ---

Bloody Greek accent.  :chuckle:

It’s ”spakoyne nochi”  :)

Moby will be along in a minute, sat with two Russian linguists who will correct our howlers.  :coffeeread:

msmoby:

--- Quote from: Manny on March 24, 2020, 04:08:08 PM ---

It’s ”spakoyne nochi”  :)

Moby will be along in a minute, sat with two Russian linguists who will correct our howlers.  :coffeeread:

--- End quote ---

Well, I'd write " spokoino nochi " in translit ... but it's hardly 'correct' as it's <<спокойно ночи>> .. and I needed no-one's help ..

Do you disagree with 'Mr Bald' ?..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version