The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Th New Bermuda Triangle  (Read 157 times)

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Th New Bermuda Triangle
« on: March 18, 2020, 01:35:10 PM »
It seems like the Bermuda triangle has moved a little like the magnetic pole is moving.

I think it has moved some where off the coast of Greece as there have been hundreds of rubber boats just disappearing over night, just vanished out of thin air!

I also think part of the new Bermuda triangle has mutated into a new strain and set up camp in the English channel, this new strain seems to not effect general shipping .. BUT is very dangerous for immigrants in rubber boats they just disappear!! Completely like they never existed.. :ROFL:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online msmoby

• Resident Troll
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Steveboy should learn to use Google translate ;) !
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2020, 06:00:37 PM »
Search under 'Μετανάστες της Λέσβου'  ( Migrants Lesbos)

The problem hasn't gone away ...

Greece has thousands of migrants massed at the border or trying to cross in rubber boats ..

They're not 'news' at the moment ..  these 'terrorists' from Syria ...

https://www.efsyn.gr/ellada/koinonia/235658_epiheirisi-diasosis-prosfygon-st-anoihta-tis-lesboy-binteo
You won’t make every topic about you. Think of it like containing a virus: you can’t have it infecting everywhere.

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic