Dating & Marriage With Women From Russia, Ukraine, Belarus & FSU > Dating in the FSU and Other Countries

8 days in Kiev and 4 ladies to see

(1/1)

martincop:
How would you maneuver this and not feel like such a cad.

Two days for each one? And since I'm flying all this way for only 2 days for each one - I'm sure they'll figure out there are others.

I'm probably more serious with two of them but I'm curious how the other two may unfold when spending time with them.  Lady #1 would be a 9 out of 10 on interest. Lady #2 8 out of 10. Lady's 3 and 4 - about 6 on interest. Nothing deep there, just casual conversation and mutual interest.

Kind of thinking just see two of them between my time there.

Would love to hear how some of you have delicately ended the trip after 2-3 days when you're up to see the next lady.

BillyB:

--- Quote from: martincop on February 23, 2020, 09:52:16 PM ---How would you maneuver this and not feel like such a cad.


--- End quote ---

If the lady brings up the question if you're seeing someone else, remind them that you're visiting them just as a friend and maybe more will come from it. Hopefully you didn't talk about marriage prior to visiting.


--- Quote from: martincop on February 23, 2020, 09:52:16 PM ---Would love to hear how some of you have delicately ended the trip after 2-3 days when you're up to see the next lady.


--- End quote ---

If you don't like the girl after one or more dates, thank her for meeting with you and say need to find someone more compatible for your life. Nothing wrong with being honest. A lot of girls over there will just stop talking to you if they feel you're not the one. Don't be afraid of dumping a woman or getting dumped. It's a normal part of dating and relationships.

msmoby:

--- Quote from: martincop on February 23, 2020, 09:52:16 PM ---How would you maneuver this and not feel like such a cad.
--- End quote ---

You're a cad and a fool and proof as to why 'Visit Many' is akin to speed dating ;)



--- Quote from: martincop on February 23, 2020, 09:52:16 PM ---Two days for each one? And since I'm flying all this way for only 2 days for each one - I'm sure they'll figure out there are others.
--- End quote ---

Yup - they will and they will ask you - and honesty will lose you a good 'un in all likelihood ...  I'e worn the t-shit - so I've been that fool, too


--- Quote from: martincop on February 23, 2020, 09:52:16 PM ---I'm probably more serious with two of them but I'm curious how the other two may unfold when spending time with them.  Lady #1 would be a 9 out of 10 on interest. Lady #2 8 out of 10. Lady's 3 and 4 - about 6 on interest. Nothing deep there, just casual conversation and mutual interest.
--- End quote ---

Hopefully you've lined up meetings with 1 and 2 first ...  will you turn you phone off when with the ladies ? One of them WILL ring / try to make contact ..



--- Quote from: martincop on February 23, 2020, 09:52:16 PM ---Kind of thinking just see two of them between my time there.

Would love to hear how some of you have delicately ended the trip after 2-3 days when you're up to see the next lady.

--- End quote ---

You can lie and say you're leaving and try to persuade her not to escort you to security as departures ..

You've started off lying - probably - and you'll only end up losing all of them and further enhancing w.guys reputations

Your head will be a mess - meeting so many nice ladies - you will not have head space to chose the best one and you'll be checking the clock and have sweaty palms  :chuckle:


That's the down side ...

You'll see the positives, too and good luck with the balancing act !



PaulR:

--- Quote from: martincop on February 23, 2020, 09:52:16 PM ---How would you maneuver this and not feel like such a cad.
--- End quote ---

Hey Martin, just curious. Did you make to to Kyiv or got held off by Corna-closures?

martincop:
I was lucky I didn't get stuck out there.  I decided to wait it out but now it seems like it may be a long wait. Maybe spring of 2021 the way things are looking.

Any plans?



--- Quote from: PaulR on June 29, 2020, 07:05:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: martincop on February 23, 2020, 09:52:16 PM ---How would you maneuver this and not feel like such a cad.
--- End quote ---

Hey Martin, just curious. Did you make to to Kyiv or got held off by Corna-closures?

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version