Dating & Marriage With Women From Russia, Ukraine, Belarus & FSU > Married Chat

When Was You Last in the FSU And/Or Back in Her Country?

(1/5) > >>

Manny:
Prompted by NS1:

--- Quote from: NS1 on January 24, 2020, 10:02:16 AM ---I haven't been in over 5 years now, but thinking about it soon.

--- End quote ---

I also haven't been in Russia for several years now.

Wifey and dochka visit there once or twice a year.

We had the folks over a few weeks ago for a visit, first time they have been to the UK in quite a few years.

In terms of general FSU travels, I had something to do in Estonia for a couple of days last week, so it was nice to be back there again, mooch about my old haunts, see a couple of pals. Estonia was where my FSU journey first began back in the late 90s.  :nod:

What about you?

yankee:

--- Quote from: Manny on January 24, 2020, 04:53:07 PM ---Prompted by NS1:

--- Quote from: NS1 on January 24, 2020, 10:02:16 AM ---I haven't been in over 5 years now, but thinking about it soon.

--- End quote ---

Wifey and dochka visit there once or twice a year.

We had the folks over a few weeks ago for a visit, first time they have been to the UK in quite a few years.

In terms of general FSU travels, I had something to do in Estonia for a couple of days last week, so it was nice to be back there again, mooch about my old haunts, see a couple of pals. Estonia was where my FSU journey first began back in the late 90s.  :nod:

What about you?

--- End quote ---

It has been 12 years since I have been to Russia.  Do to my health that may have been my last.

Steamer:

--- Quote from: Manny on January 24, 2020, 04:53:07 PM ---I also haven't been in Russia for several years now.

--- End quote ---

The wifes folks live here and have their 'Grin Cards' so we haven't been back. The parents go back once a year for medical treatments. It's cheaper to do that then to get them insurance here.

BillyB:

Last time I was in Ukraine was 2016. Haven't been going to the FSU as often now compared to when I was single and in the hunt.

2tallbill:

--- Quote from: Manny on January 24, 2020, 04:53:07 PM ---Prompted by NS1:

--- End quote ---

What about you?

--- End quote ---

Excellent topic,

I haven't been back since we got married 5 years more
than 5 years ago.

Angel Eyes and mini me have been back a couple years
ago. We are making plans about heading back early this
year. Family changes are bringing us back.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version