The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Hmm.. moving the chess board about ?  (Read 3208 times)

Offline BillyB

• Trips: 10-20
Re: Hmm.. moving the chess board about ?
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2020, 03:41:19 PM »

We got people in the street for rallies and protests against Trump. Political opponents are free to call Trump a criminal, his administration is corrupt, and his policies suck. Aren't political protests allowed in Russia?
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2020, 12:38:11 AM »
Markje,

I just read your response.

I missed your reasons for disagreeing with the ECHR findings... 'politically motivated charges' ...

Tell us, why should intimidation be a reason to 'pull out' of running as a candidate?

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2020, 05:13:16 AM »

We got people in the street for rallies and protests against Trump. Political opponents are free to call Trump a criminal, his administration is corrupt, and his policies suck. Aren't political protests allowed in Russia?

they are and they happen. but nobody cares enough to actually get some sizeable numbers.
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2020, 10:09:45 AM »

So what? It’s called the illusion of “democracy”.

Things rarely get done which benefits all people. In fact keeping people divided is very profitable for tptb.

As Manny just wrote the Chinese are going to build a hospital in 10 days.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #54 on: January 27, 2020, 02:11:35 PM »

they are and they happen. but nobody cares enough to actually get some sizeable numbers.

Second time of trying to post this response - I'm feeling like Navalny :)

If 'nobody' cared - then the protests wouldn't have been banned  / officially designated places to gather being remote suburbs - the numbers were and are sizeable - you just chose to accept Kremlin stats
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline BillyB

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2020, 09:49:50 PM »
It's almost a given now. Putin gets law approved so he can run Russia till 2036. The question is will Putin accept or retire?   (:)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/russia-passes-bill-allowing-putin-085423653.html
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Registration