The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Polygamy - is 3 really a crowd?  (Read 1289 times)

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 10-20
Polygamy - is 3 really a crowd?
« on: January 08, 2020, 10:07:59 AM »
Ok none of this is serious but my wife’s best friend from Minsk had been staying with us for the last 10 days or so. They both spent quite a bit of time together visiting places of interest and enjoying a catch up.

The 3 of us went into town for New Year and before I started back at work, we all spent time together enjoying life and sharing space.

What struck me after a few days was having the company of 2 young ladies in their 20’s, in the house, chatting away, drinking tea and prepping meals, it created quite a nice atmosphere. I found myself thinking, I quite like this! In fact I started to think about Andrew and his harem of beauties!!  ;D

Jokes aside though, our friend loved every bit of her trip and wants to return soon enough. I’m starting to get asked about eligible single friends too......

3’s not a crowd after all but 4 would be for sure!!  :ROFL:

Offline BillyB

Re: Polygamy - is 3 really a crowd?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2020, 10:25:45 AM »

Be careful if you get a trick question. I remember a guy coming to a forum saying his wife put him in the doghouse. His wife asked him "If you could have sex with any one of my friends, who would you pick?" He gave an honest answer by naming the friend he would like to have sex with but he couldn't figure out why his wife was mad.
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2020, 10:37:20 AM »
What struck me after a few days was having the company of 2 young ladies in their 20’s, in the house, chatting away, drinking tea and prepping meals, it created quite a nice atmosphere. I found myself thinking, I quite like this! In fact I started to think about Andrew and his harem of beauties!!  ;D

Wifey occasionally has one of her pals stay over for a couple of days. I'm generally not into house guests, I even put the folks in a nearby hotel when they visited, but I can manage her mate about the place without pain. I get where you are coming from.  :coffeeread:
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2020, 10:48:48 AM »
If you're going to go down that road make sure that you have the same basic concepts of what you are doing!

A lot of trust and openness is needed. It's hard work.

But there's something rather nice about the girls entertaining their man. But you've got to be able to give them what they need.

In the past we have all discussed making it work as a big 3-5 member family. I have been less confident of making such a scheme work long term but for two or three week vacations it has been the most marvelous fun.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2020, 10:52:50 AM »
Rosco, have your wife and friend tasted oysters together? Or has your wife genuinely suggested that it was something that she wanted to do?

If neither is true then you can pretty much forget about it.

After all, if you want to make something like this work then it has to offer her benefits too.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2020, 11:13:34 AM »
But you've got to be able to give them what they need.

In the past we have all discussed making it work as a big 3-5 member family. I have been less confident of making such a scheme work long term but for two or three week vacations it has been the most marvelous fun.

I never knew there was so many dirty people here!.. ;D
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2020, 01:39:24 PM »

Be careful if you get a trick question. I remember a guy coming to a forum saying his wife put him in the doghouse. His wife asked him "If you could have sex with any one of my friends, who would you pick?" He gave an honest answer by naming the friend he would like to have sex with but he couldn't figure out why his wife was mad.

There’s none of that nonsense going on in our house Billy.

Sounds like his wife didn’t trust him and was lining him up, rather than just another silly female strop.

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2020, 01:41:55 PM »

Wifey occasionally has one of her pals stay over for a couple of days. I'm generally not into house guests, I even put the folks in a nearby hotel when they visited, but I can manage her mate about the place without pain. I get where you are coming from.  :coffeeread:

I’m the same to be fair. I feel compromised in my own home when visitors stay. Still, two good looking girls doing their stuff for a week was a nice change of pace!

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2020, 01:46:03 PM »
Rosco, have your wife and friend tasted oysters together? Or has your wife genuinely suggested that it was something that she wanted to do?

If neither is true then you can pretty much forget about it.

After all, if you want to make something like this work then it has to offer her benefits too.

Nah not at all, this thread was a light hearted glimpse into my home life, over new year. Sometimes it’s just nice being around the fairer sex, particularly when they’re in their skimpies in our own home.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2020, 04:26:44 PM »
Rosco have you ever discussed this kind of thing with your wife? If not, to do so might be a revelation and a joy!

Offline B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2020, 09:17:46 PM »
I never knew there was so many dirty people here!.. ;D

"Dirty" as defined by who?  The RC church, which is led by a Prada-wearing queer, and loaded with perverts?  Muslims who follow a pedophile?

Polygamy is closer to the natural state of man than worshiping some zombie god who demands that you eat his flesh and who, for some reason, wants you to cut the end of your dick off.

At different times I have dated two sets of roommates.  They can be quite loving relationships.  Once a "primary" girlfriend couldn't join us for the first night and instead of being jealous, she said, "I'm glad Vika is there to take care of you."  It was nice.

B/B
Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2020, 06:51:38 AM »
Rosco have you ever discussed this kind of thing with your wife? If not, to do so might be a revelation and a joy!

I recall taking about this stuff in the early days, call it the honeymoon experience. It’s been about 7/8 years now and whilst things are still simmering nicely, I suspect any such talk would probably introduce insecurity, doubt or a wtf reaction.

We’re just not that type of people and I certainly wouldn’t be up for sharing my wife, with some other hairy arsed bloke.

My only experience of this stuff was at university on a drunken night with two ladies. I can assure you, there was no deep personal feelings involved but lots of wine and vodka.

Offline NS1

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2020, 12:39:02 PM »
Great fun if you can pull it off, very few can and exceptionally rare for more than a short period of time.
You better have two things, money and one hell of a libido :)

Or you might be the one getting replaced. :ROFL:
There is nothing permanent except change.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2020, 01:08:09 PM »
Who thinks Russian or Ukrainian women are more sexual or I guess you could say forward in sex and stuff than Western women?

Mind you saying that I lived in Portsmouth for a couple of years and that town was full of dirty old slags .. most with 3/4 kids from 3/4 fathers .. so I guess the UK has its fair share of dirty bitches.. OR slags as you could describe them..In Portsmouth.. :laugh:

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2020, 03:09:48 PM »
Why is everything about money?
It isn't. Certainly not for me. One isn't paying people to 'do stuff'. A group of people are enjoying themselves together.

Giving people the space and security in which to safely explore their bodies, sexuality and boundaries is how this stuff really works.

Most men and women never have the opportunity to do this exploration but given the opportunity a surprising number of people are open to indulging themselves in all sorts of fun ways.

Offline Wiz

« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2020, 10:41:29 PM »
Have you ever been on holiday with the 18-30 Club, Twenty's or Buddies?

Even if you wanted to take it easy and relax.......you could not refuse to have fun... after all you were on holiday......never mind which room you wake up!

:party0011:

Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2020, 01:17:16 AM »

Even if you wanted to take it easy and relax.......you could not refuse to have fun... after all you were on holiday......never mind which room you wake up!

Probably more fun here than a 20-30 do.. :laugh:

https://www.rbth.com/lifestyle/331107-what-its-like-inside-russian-bdsm-hotels

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2020, 04:57:39 AM »

Kavos 9 years ago. Disgusting yet fun at the same time!  :smokin:

Offline Wiz

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2020, 07:58:36 AM »

Kavos 9 years ago. Disgusting yet fun at the same time!  :smokin:

I was living and working in Corfu and Kavos was too far from the town to go in the 60' & 70's ...... but nearer to Town like Benitses, Messonghi to the South and Dasia, ipsos and Kontokali to the north, very good places to have fun and fishing for new friends  and entertainment ...... till an  English flower put stop to all that......nice time.

In 1970 she convinced me to visit Hastings.......in the south coast, England and I become a good boy!

Those were the Happy years.......... :party0011: tiphat
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!