The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Moby Tries to Sneak Another Woman Into the UK via the Backdoor  (Read 12000 times)

Offline NS1

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 5-10
Re: Moby Tries to Sneak Another Woman Into the UK via the Backdoor
« Reply #50 on: December 28, 2019, 05:44:47 AM »
I can't imagine any normal man doing this sort of shit to save a few bucks.
the fact he has taking photos of his wife in jail and thinks he has beat the system is sad.

Scream at the top of buildings I beat the system.
Look at me, I will show them.

We have had some real winners here over the years.
even a guy locked up on New years eve.

But I think Moby is at the top of the class.
What makes it funny is he's proud of this.

Good thing hes not from this side of the pond, would never hear the end of it LOL.
There is nothing permanent except change.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #51 on: December 28, 2019, 05:46:23 AM »
Steveboy,

Her appointment was at the IT VAC on the 17th and 19th for the Brits.

I HAD to prove that for the Brits ..as they could not check!!

I produced the printed off Application and logged in for them ))

'Sorry'..but I had to prove this to the UK BA..not you...

I will show you the confirmation email re the application..

More than you 'deserve'.. and may be you can 'apologise' for doubting ?)

Will you be needing the days spent in Moscow that gained SC genius status in her own right on booking.com or her four flights to from Moscow?)

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #52 on: December 28, 2019, 05:55:33 AM »
NS1

SC and I do not reside in the UK ..we DO in a third EU nation..

What route would you suggest?

It is our right to STILL use this route...as much as it seems to 'upset' some folk.

'Saving a few bucks?' It's c.10k US...

This is certainly the day for interesting and imaginative  posts..

The Schengen visa is free to the wife of an EU citizen and should have been given priority service.

This visa application process cost around 1200 US in flights and accommodation.

But we paid zip to the Italians and Brits.

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #53 on: December 28, 2019, 06:30:38 AM »
Andrews probably hit the nail on the head here. There’s a good chance Moby wouldn’t be able to import his latest Russian bride, using the correct legal channels.

There’s a good chance Moby had to do what he did because it was their only option. Thick as thieves and both on the take.

From memory, a ME 6 month visa doesn’t guarantee re-entry at a later date, particularly when it’s close to expiration, and has little bearing in future applications. Who knows, these antics may well hinder them once we leave the EU.

Their antics will no doubt be frowned upon by many, including UKBA.

Offline NS1

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #54 on: December 28, 2019, 09:33:13 AM »
NS1

SC and I do not reside in the UK ..we DO in a third EU nation..

What route would you suggest?

It is our right to STILL use this route...as much as it seems to 'upset' some folk.

'Saving a few bucks?' It's c.10k US...

This is certainly the day for interesting and imaginative  posts..

The Schengen visa is free to the wife of an EU citizen and should have been given priority service.

This visa application process cost around 1200 US in flights and accommodation.

But we paid zip to the Italians and Brits.

To do the proper process is normal.
The costs are a part of this process as we all know and you
should as well, ( not your first time)

For you to take any risk like this and seeing your wife imprisoned
shows the character of the person you are.
You taking and sharing photos of your wife imprisoned
are just classless. but then we here know, that class is not something you posses.

We will now see your endless excuses and BS as you have demonstrated in the past.
like a back ally shell game, your life in a sentence.
There is nothing permanent except change.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #55 on: December 28, 2019, 09:34:54 AM »
Steveboy,

Her appointment was at the IT VAC on the 17th and 19th for the Brits.

I HAD to prove that for the Brits ..as they could not check!!

I produced the printed off Application and logged in for them ))

'Sorry'..but I had to prove this to the UK BA..not you...

I will show you the confirmation email re the application..

Will you be needing the days spent in Moscow that gained SC genius status in her own right on booking.com or her four flights to from Moscow?)

Mmmmmmm will have to think about that cos it is possible you made an appointment , which anyone can do with the intention of not attending anyway as a kind of side track distraction  :chuckle: Fake alibi

Let us see the payment receipt for the appointment you cannot book an appointment online at the consulate UNTIL you have paid for it!

Do you know how many UK visa applications I have made on that site in the last 10 years? And I know every e-mail that comes from the two centers ..

Let me see the payment confirmation email  :laugh:

Cos anyone can make a alibi up for part of an elaborate plan..I guess you actually paid for your appointment on 19th?

I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #56 on: December 28, 2019, 10:07:56 AM »
Many crooks use all sorts of fake alibi tricks to side track people..

For example a thief who has a stolen bike may make a fake alibi very easy by buying a throwaway mobile phone and SIM card, place a fake advert for that bike in the local Echo (A little like making a bogus alibi at the visa centre and just uploading some garbage without any intention of attending the consulate) So he will then call the mobile number on the fake advert bla bla bla elaborate it a little more and SHOULD he get caught by the Old bill or ( Immigration in some peoples cases) he will have a story as to why he was selling the bike or had the bike in his possession  :laugh:

And lastly when making a UK visa you are always told NOT to book tickets UNTIL you have the visa in your possession .. Of course lots will book flights in advance of knowing the visa application outcome .. we took the kids to the UK several times and we always booked flights a long time even before we made the applications for the simple reason I have known 100000% the visa's will be granted ...

You left all that a little late I mean did you already book the flights to the UK as soon as you uploaded your application?

All part of your elaborate plan  :chuckle:

For me personally I don't care how you get your other half in the UK non of my business really , so how ever you do it is your business only really .. ;D

But I do like the "Fake visa application " side of it as a good side track  :thumbsup: tiphat

A little like the funny visa's you use to enter Russia.. I will give you credit.. you certainly know the tricks..

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #57 on: December 28, 2019, 11:01:23 AM »
Steveboy!

The 'game' is up..Much as you are 'upset'.. You have had enough info...

We HAD applied for a UK Visa and my logging in proved it to the satisfaction of the UK BA  who also saw how long the Itai's took and my complaint to their foreign office and reply.

Tonight, I got a phone call from our new pro Brexit Tory MP.  I was honest in my email to her as to why I had not voted for her...unless my bro lied...))

She was fantastic...had checked up and confirmed as the law stands that we were treated badly and will chase up my complaint.

Online Guile

« Reply #58 on: December 28, 2019, 11:11:10 AM »
what do you expect from an Oirish blagger who's living the "dream"?  dude can't even spare 100 quid for a fun bet.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #59 on: December 28, 2019, 12:17:12 PM »
what do you expect from an Oirish blagger who's living the "dream"?  dude can't even spare 100 quid for a fun bet.

Yes a Blagger for sure.. lets see when the time comes and he is detained in Russia if he can blag his way out of that one.. :laugh:

Offline Manny

« Reply #60 on: December 28, 2019, 12:41:05 PM »
She was fantastic...had checked up and confirmed as the law stands that we were treated badly and will chase up my complaint.

And so it begins. The Cotswolds Clarion is waiting with their anti-Brexit t-shirts. I can almost write the article.......

British (and Irish when it suits) international businessman Moby Smythe III, whose electronics and communications empire spans several continents and has an annual turnover of $196.07 (excluding gasoline in Georgia), found love the third time around with a sunflower seed munching lady from Russia. The couple have enjoyed an odyssey of glamourous international travel spanning the very best of friends sofas, park benches, hostels and Air B&B accommodation across Russia, Cyprus, Turkey and Georgia for several years.

Smythe, 66, dreamed of importing his bride to the dank and rainy streets of England, but the threat of Brexit loomed over the couple like a dark shadow. Smythe told the Clarion from his roaming 3 phone connected via 7 VPNs aboard his opulent rowing boat in Georgia, "I want to get her in t' UK innit? I fink I should be able to import all me women for free, innit? Why should I have to pay for visas when I support that nice Mr Corbyn who said everyfink should be free for t' workers? Well, I ain't a worker but you get me drift, guvnor. So I tried to sneak her in so I did, sneak her in through Dover during a holiday hoping they'd fink her red passport was an Englander one and wave us in, but we got busted so we did. Aye, she was hoofed in t' slammer for nine hours so she was, bejesus. But I dont care, we saved a thousand Euros so we did, and now she can get free suncream on prescription. I want compensation, free money innit?

The Clarion sought a quote from the UK border agency who simply told us, "Mr Smythe's assertion we fed him free gateaux and prosecco at the taxpayers expense is simply balderdash. He got her in this time but he won't be making a habit of it after Brexit".

Jean-Claude Juncker was unavailable for comment.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #61 on: December 28, 2019, 01:57:12 PM »
It 'began' the moment an ignorant UK  BA employee was too lazy to read her notes on how to deal with such a scenario ))

Still not sucking it up, buttercup?

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #62 on: December 28, 2019, 02:14:03 PM »

Poor 'ol Sting..

3 people betvme that 100gbp and did we leave on 31st October...

Only a MUPPET mocks about a bet he'd have lost!

Once again, my bank statements prioved I am self sufficient in a third EU nation...the hardest status to prove ( Words of UK BA senior Officer )

I do not expect my next visit to Russia being anything like as traumatic as how the a representative of the UK treated my wife !

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #63 on: December 28, 2019, 02:36:16 PM »
If you're not resident in the UK, how come you have 'your' Pro brexit mp? Is that in Eire? Cyprus?
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #64 on: December 28, 2019, 02:59:13 PM »
Andrewfi

I am glad you asked a question..it tends to lead to a better knowledge.

Expats can continue to enjoy overseas status and be entitled to vote in UK elections for 15 years.

Offline Wiz

« Reply #65 on: December 28, 2019, 03:48:01 PM »
Wiz,

Our application was for permission for a single entry visit ))

Madam is off to a third EU nation to collect her residency.

..and YES I told the UK BA lady that "I clearly do know more about this Directive than you"

As she was about to stamp a refusal and I pointed out that we had had a right to prove our right of freedom of movement..I had nothing to lose..

Did it make her stop and check....? YES

Q: is SC with me in the UK?

Q: does she have the same rights as any other EU citizen?

One cannot 'lie' about one's circumstances, you Muppet..esp. having UK nationality and a UK National Insurance number..

I had to prove my self sufficient status ..according to the Border Agency guy...THE hardest to do..

NOT hard for me))

Moby I am sure you have read my posts and no where I have disputed your right, to use the Directive 2004/38/EU, and I have guessed correctly your actions.

What I disputed was your expression:

“Moby Said: “ The original lady told me that SC could not be admitted and was going to put a refusal in SC's passport until I read her the riot act by quoting her obligation to facilitate our request, the visa was granted.”

I have never heard before such bollocks in my life! You read the riot act to an officer of the Crown! And they gave you the visa….. I am sure their legs are trembling…… :ROFL:

Reason for my dispute is that, when we first visited NICE in south of France, the officer was asking my wife where is her visa. I spoke to him politely and told him that my wife does not need to have a visa according to the directive Directive 2004/38/EU Freedom of movement, article 5 paragraph 2 …… and he spent 30 minutes looking…… and finally another officer arrived and showed him that I was right, so he did not stamp her passport and wished us….”have a nice holiday!” ;D :party0011:

No bragging like you: “I read her the riot act” :P :ROFL:

You simply stated to her the same comments I made to the French Officer…. In a polite language……..but knowing you, you could be rude too and if you did....I am surprised that you are not still in France!.., I was not there!  ???

MOBY Said: ..and YES I told the UK BA lady that "I clearly do know more about this Directive than you"

I agree with this statement as we studied the rules where some of the officers have not until somehow they learn! Those years for us, the Airline staff were the worse of all......

I had the same problem in Athens, departing for the UK, when a young blonde, ignorant and arrogant officer told Hanna she cannot fly back to the UK. "I told her, in Greek Language and a calm voice, that she has not a clue…..and I suggest you ask your boss to come here…., which she did not, took Hanna’s Passport went to the office and when she came back….gave the passport to her and asked … NEXT…. Well at that moment I dropped a copy of the Greek Law (Freedom of Movement) that I used to carry with us when travelling to Greece and told her "Read and educate your self" You ought to see her red face....... I simply walked away..... :laugh:

I also guessed correctly and you confirmed the type of visa she got: “Our application was for permission for a single entry visit ))” First UK Visa is always for 6 months,as everybody knows.

As about the rest..... I am not privy to your personal financial circumstances and I would never blame you for taking advantage in using the Directive 2004/38/EU, after all it was me who, initially, educated you and you used the "Surinder Singh" case to bring V to the UK.

Remember that you prepare your self well in Advance....9 months in the North CY maybe will not be enough as Boris Johnson, may change the rules very soon!

I would NEVER have put Hanna through the same experience as you did to Sveta  Coral. My Bank account could stand the necessary expense to bring her to UK but nobody can blame me for saving "Legally", over £1000 ...... good enough to pay for our Honeymoon to Kos- GREECE.

Good Luck and I wish you 3rd time Lucky..........you are already a pensioner... and wonder who pays, if anybody does your pension........?

This time you got Lucky! Learn to respect your, now, wife!

tiphat
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: Україна
« Reply #66 on: December 28, 2019, 03:54:08 PM »

And so it begins. The Cotswolds Clarion is waiting with their anti-Brexit t-shirts. I can almost write the article.......

British (and Irish when it suits) international businessman Moby Smythe III, whose electronics and communications empire spans several continents and has an annual turnover of $196.07 (excluding gasoline in Georgia), found love the third time around with a sunflower seed munching lady from Russia. The couple have enjoyed an odyssey of glamourous international travel spanning the very best of friends sofas, park benches, hostels and Air B&B accommodation across Russia, Cyprus, Turkey and Georgia for several years.

Smythe, 66, dreamed of importing his bride to the dank and rainy streets of England, but the threat of Brexit loomed over the couple like a dark shadow. Smythe told the Clarion from his roaming 3 phone connected via 7 VPNs aboard his opulent rowing boat in Georgia, "I want to get her in t' UK innit? I fink I should be able to import all me women for free, innit? Why should I have to pay for visas when I support that nice Mr Corbyn who said everyfink should be free for t' workers? Well, I ain't a worker but you get me drift, guvnor. So I tried to sneak her in so I did, sneak her in through Dover during a holiday hoping they'd fink her red passport was an Englander one and wave us in, but we got busted so we did. Aye, she was hoofed in t' slammer for nine hours so she was, bejesus. But I dont care, we saved a thousand Euros so we did, and now she can get free suncream on prescription. I want compensation, free money innit?

The Clarion sought a quote from the UK border agency who simply told us, "Mr Smythe's assertion we fed him free gateaux and prosecco at the taxpayers expense is simply balderdash. He got her in this time but he won't be making a habit of it after Brexit".

Jean-Claude Juncker was unavailable for comment.

Sound.  :chuckle:

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #67 on: December 28, 2019, 04:27:41 PM »
Wiz, as ever you were and are WRONG..

A Brit CANNOT currently use the route we both used, previously..If you hold UK citizenship you WILL be refused..

We were allowed following my proving CY was the centre of my life and ongoing bills for the home phone / internet there.

Once again, whilst you doubt the words I used to the UK BA senior officer in charge at DUNKIRK..( not Calais) they were the words used as the refusal stamp  was poised ...

There are only three reasons that we could be refused:

1/ Marriage of Convenience

2/ Threat to National Security

3/ Threat to Public Health..

Proving I am legally resident of CY was the issue...

Shoeing a Greek ID card would get you nowhere...

I was honest and declared dual nationality in the FPV application and I used the UK passport to show multiple RU visas and demonstrate SC and I were in a durable relationship..stamps in Thailand, etc Hard to prove when I am in an EU nation..as no stamps )).

You did not even know what a M/ e visa meant...

Offline BillyB

« Reply #68 on: December 29, 2019, 12:24:29 AM »

Moby, you posted a photo of a UK visa submission confirmation email. Steveboy says you should've gotten a UK visa payment confirmation. If you can't show you got that email, you've been caught lying again.
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #69 on: December 29, 2019, 02:12:35 AM »

Moby, you posted a photo of a UK visa submission confirmation email. Steveboy says you should've gotten a UK visa payment confirmation. If you can't show you got that email, you've been caught lying again.

Yeah he has been caught out for sure.. it was used just for a side track of his elaborate plan for entry into the UK.. just like the fake/fraudulent business visa's he makes to enter Russia ...again with some excuse why he visits Russia this way..

There is much much much more history and reasons why he needs to enter the Uk this way and enter Russia the way he does..And I already know all the reasons.. tiphat

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #70 on: December 29, 2019, 02:13:22 AM »
So, again lies from the moby. You were a very fortunate little man.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #71 on: December 29, 2019, 02:48:01 AM »

Relying on Steveboy for the cost of a Family Permit Visa is hilarious...It is free of charge.

For sure I mock those who post bollox about my  lying on Visa applications and entering the countries I. ' cannot'..))

So, again lies from the moby. You were a very fortunate little man.

Andrewfi... For the peanut gallery... Do list any lies I have told to gain entry for my wife to the UK or to visit Russia.

Be specific... YOUR record re pronouncements on our life is. always so 'accurate'..

Do you think the UK do not get my Nat Ins and UK passport number in my application..

Do you think they do not ask if I have used this route, before and with who?

The UK ask questions and set rules to.'comply' with their 2016  interpretation of the Directive that are not legal, but our situation met those hurdles...

What sort of fool would suggest my ' lying' without having a. clue?

Our application was approved because I demonstrated the necessary criteria... I did not try to hide my UK citizenship and specifically chose the FPV as settled status is not desired and would not be given to a Brit.

To me a.'silly little man' is one who repeats fibs when busted..  and one who feels the need to constantly make an arse of himself proving same.

.'alfonso* ponce more demonstrates the' veracity' of andrewfi's 'words'.....

It isn't even hard to do.... SC is in the UK and if you feel I have 'lied' or 'misled' a govt official in any way.. Please feel free to report same..

Good luck, with that re either RU or UK...))

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #72 on: December 29, 2019, 03:03:10 AM »
So, for the benefit of me...
What you're saying is that you think he created an application for a UK visa knowing that he wasn't going to use the application.

He knew that a 'proper' application would fail, just as happened before.

The purpose was to help to support his bogus claims about his life being centered in Cyprus rather than the UK. He wanted to make it look as though he and his current wife had no choice but to use the EU freedom of movement right to enable her to enter and stay in his home country, the UK, where his life is actually based.

Quite ingenious really, given that, as he has admitted to us, his life is based in the UK.

While ingenious, there's no respect from me for this. The dishonesty of moby and Sveta is going to make genuine people have a harder time in the future. Just imagine how any UKBA people who helped this couple will feel if they were to see these posts and pics from moby. They'd know they had been manipulated and would not want to fall for such tricks again.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #73 on: December 29, 2019, 03:14:34 AM »
Andrewfi..

You are SUCH an ignorant (beep) !

Our application WAS the basis of our turning up at the frontier and the foolish UKBA official laughed vwhen I pointed out a visa could not be issued at the port..

A visa WAS issued at the port based on the appilcation made for the 19th Dec

Can you REALLY be this stupid?

Do you think the UKBA do not see previous applications? One being unsuccessful?

'Honest' andrewfi at his best? ))

Offline Wiz

« Reply #74 on: December 29, 2019, 04:54:25 AM »
Wiz, as ever you were and are WRONG..

A Brit CANNOT currently use the route we both used, previously..If you hold UK citizenship you WILL be refused..

We were allowed following my proving CY was the centre of my life and ongoing bills for the home phone / internet there.

Once again, whilst you doubt the words I used to the UK BA senior officer in charge at DUNKIRK..( not Calais) they were the words used as the refusal stamp  was poised ...

There are only three reasons that we could be refused:

1/ Marriage of Convenience

2/ Threat to National Security

3/ Threat to Public Health..

Proving I am legally resident of CY was the issue...

Shoeing a Greek ID card would get you nowhere...

I was honest and declared dual nationality in the FPV application and I used the UK passport to show multiple RU visas and demonstrate SC and I were in a durable relationship..stamps in Thailand, etc Hard to prove when I am in an EU nation..as no stamps )).

You did not even know what a M/ e visa meant...

Moby

It is pretty obvious you pay no attention to whatever anybody is posting here:

I HAVE PREVIOUSLY SAID: I don’t believe anything you post without seen factual evidence and what you have post so far….. it’s your usual Blah Blah and nothing else.

The only evidence you have posted……it’s your admission that your wife was in French Detention and was supported by your own taken photo and posted elsewhere and it was not me who posted it over here but somebody else. Your Video is still here….and working and when I watched again…Your panic for been caught it’s all over your Face, Voice and body!

The photos you posted, showing you are having a drink and food, on the DFDS boat has nowhere any evidence of DFDS and could easily be a little office at the Detention centre, offered to your wife to rest , until all information is checked …… as far as I know you have not posted any copy of the M/E 6 months VISA issued to your wife and I will go as far to suggest you most probably are still in Dunkirk. Remember BHols and W/ends offices don’t work and you choose to cross the channel on a Bank Holiday!

Prove me I am wrong,  with factual evidence! :fighting0025:

Of course I knew what M/E stands for but better double check it, as you have the habit to lie and invent a lot of things.

The Italian Schengen  Visa for Svetlana Coral proves nothing to the UK authorities. I have already pointed out to you that the UK and EIRE are not part of the Schengen Agreement. To enter the UK you need a UK Visa and you know it!

While we still in the EU the Freedom of Movement Directive is still operational and I can assure you that I do travel to the EU, Spain, Greece, France etc with my Greek ID Card! I always keep my UK Passport in my Pocket.... just in case.

Educate your self about BREXIT by reading:

BTW may I remind you that I have no need to use the Directive 2004/38, again, to import another wife……I have one already for the past 12 years! It is you that you have no permanent abode as you appear to be on the run.... How many companies you have opened and closed or gone bust?

I suggest to you, now that you are a pensioner..... to make sure that SC is happy and she will not get fed up with you duck and diving fugitive behaviour…….  and escape like the previous one.

Before you open your mouth again, make sure you post evidence to support your comments. I always do!

Have a nice day ...

TA TA
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!