The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Chinese Chat. 中文聊天  (Read 5237 times)

Online Guile

Chinese Chat. 中文聊天
« on: November 19, 2019, 02:24:38 AM »
LoyalMan 你係講乜嘢呀?  :ROFL:

Stay in HK ah

Offline LoyalMan

• ChiNazi scientists have invented Wuhan Virus Test Agent with accuracy rate close to 0%
  • Spouses Country: Neptune
Re: Chinese Chat. 中文聊天
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2019, 02:57:52 AM »
我屌你美帝!養肥中共! *middle finger*

Online Guile

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2019, 05:04:09 AM »
hahah you wish HK was still under British rule...look at the streets :chuckle: 你死仆街! 你冇機會賺錢 :chuckle:

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2019, 06:00:52 AM »
Shíl mé gur fóram 'Béarla amháin' a bhí ann!
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline Manny

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2019, 07:54:32 AM »
Shíl mé gur fóram 'Béarla amháin' a bhí ann!

Мы многоязычны, по-видимому.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline LoyalMan

• ChiNazi scientists have invented Wuhan Virus Test Agent with accuracy rate close to 0%
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2019, 09:04:49 AM »
hahah you wish HK was still under British rule...look at the streets :chuckle: 你死仆街! 你冇機會賺錢 :chuckle:

仆街美國佬,養肥共匪,自己瞓街!抵死!  :chuckle:

Online Guile

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2019, 02:16:59 PM »
moby here's your chance to brush up on your Cantonese... :chuckle:

as for you "LoyalMan" who are you loyal to?  Your British overlords who held HK as a jewel or your new China overlords.  You do not have your own identity.  Don't worry about USA.

Offline LoyalMan

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2019, 12:34:45 PM »

as for you "LoyalMan" who are you loyal to?  Your British overlords who held HK as a jewel or your new China overlords.  You do not have your own identity.  Don't worry about USA.

Guile, yes, you worry.

You worry that your US$10,000 / square ft real estate in Hong Kong will drop to US$zero / square ft!   :chuckle:

Also your Bank of America Tower, which is worth US$10 billion, in our Central will drop to US$zero if the evil China commie wins the Extradition Bill!

Then, you will be the next one who sleeps on Wall Street.  :chuckle: 

At last, the 3rd World War will be coming!  So, we are on the same boat.

Online Guile

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2019, 03:47:53 PM »

Guile, yes, you worry.

You worry that your US$10,000 / square ft real estate in Hong Kong will drop to US$zero / square ft!   :chuckle:

Also your Bank of America Tower, which is worth US$10 billion, in our Central will drop to US$zero if the evil China commie wins the Extradition Bill!

Who wants to live in HK? USA will always be more rich than that island. You should worry about the Chinese police who are attacking the protesters.  :laugh:
你個 死 撚 頭 :fighting0025:

Offline BillyB

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2019, 03:52:10 PM »

我不知道怎么写中文,但我确实知道如何使用一个在线翻译。 :laugh:
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Online Guile

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2019, 04:48:04 PM »
it's ok everyone uses an online translator now  :chuckle:

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2019, 01:24:44 AM »
Quote from: Guile / Sting / Dave NYlink=topic=28549.msg502077#msg502077 date=1574198219

I believe you can guess what Cantonese expression I might use to you.

I tried once...but it was  (correctly) prevented.

I will tell you a story..

When I was living nr. Manchester we had a rather strange character who liked to moon...

It started when Man U were playing Chelsea and our headmaster was going crazy as rumours went about it was boys from our school...shades of Porkies and a possible Arse ID parade?..

The guy who was rather too fond of flashing graduated to wearing a Mac and flashing during parties...but he was ingored...or thought of as crazy, but harmless.

We had a reunion and I let it slip that I knew some choice Cantonese....

He left the party wearing a girls raincoat and a whip...nothing else, underneath...

He went to the local Chinese chippy and slammed to whip on the table, opened his Mac (raincoat) and referred to an act on the mother of the workers and ran back to the party...

Imagine the scene as a bunch of
18/19 year olds find angry Chinese chaps with sticks and knives enter the house looking for a lanky bloke wearing a girl's Mac.....

I was in bed with a girl six months older than me hoping to be taught new tricks when Rob came in and dived under the bed..pausing momentarily to put his fingers to his lips.

He was panting plenty...

The house was already noisy but we heard shouting banging and crashing and Wendy was on top of me with her blouse off, but still wearing a bra....(I was hoping to get there) when the for burst open and a little , but bulky, Chinese chap stood there for a second....his look changed from anger to surprise as Wendy told him to F'off ( I was already stunned by what I hoped was going to happen.....) and the door closed...

Rob ( the flasher) stayed under the bed, the noise continued for a few mins and then the Police arrived.

So, I DO know some choice Cantonese....taught by a guy who was studying in Cheltenham ...and I KNOW  it is 'effective'...

I never fulfilled my lesson from Wendy as Rob came out from under the bed and escaped out the window into the arms of a Police 'person' (a lady....) and the party ended.

No one was charged as no one could remember anything , but Rob got worse and flashed one too many times on a train and got done for indecent exposure.

The best bit is that he and others got 'done' for the Man U flash and got fined £10..  The judge said in his summary' forfeiture of the offending articles was not required and a guy called Bruce ( who was one of the mooners) spotted that it made the Manchester Evening News and it made the funny cuttings back page of Punch ( sadly departed satirical publication) and it paid his fine.

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline yankee

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2019, 09:06:58 AM »

Guile, yes, you worry.

Who wants to live in HK? USA will always be more rich than that island. You should worry about the Chinese police who are attacking the protesters.  :laugh:
你個 死 撚 頭 :fighting0025:

I lived in HK in the 1980s.  Great place then if you were single and had a very good income.  being married I prefer America.
What is worse than not being able to get what you don't even want?

Online Guile

« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2019, 10:25:02 AM »

I lived in HK in the 1980s.  Great place then if you were single and had a very good income.  being married I prefer America.

It was probably a hoppin' place if you were a white American back then. They were still under the British rule and treated foreigners favourably. And if you have money anywhere girls will come  ;D  I tried living in HK but didn't take to it...too crowded and dense.

Offline Manny

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2019, 12:28:53 PM »
I tried living in HK but didn't take to it...too crowded and dense.

Expensive in Hong Kong too, and too much traffic.

I lived in HK in the 1980s. Great place then if you were single and had a very good income. 

I think that's still the same.

For the budget traveller, there's always maids day each week. Every Sunday the Filipino and other domestic help get their day off, they fill every street, bar and park. Its a magnet for some foreign men.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Online Guile

« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2019, 12:33:38 PM »

For the budget traveller, there's always maids day each week. Every Sunday the Filipino and other domestic help get their day off, they fill every street, bar and park. Its a magnet for some foreign men.

if you're an expat in HK you probably aren't looking to date a Filipino maid. i saw them gather in droves. they unfortunately are looked as 2nd class there. but they earn much more than then could back home.

Offline BillyB

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2019, 04:23:23 PM »
In the 90's my parents visited Hong Kong and took a tour bus into China. In China many people came up to the bus begging for money. My parents gave them some Hong Kong currency. After the beggars realized it was Hong Kong's currency my parents handed to them, they spit on currency and threw it on the ground. I assume they couldn't exchange Hong Kong currency in China and/or they hated Hong Kong for whatever reason.
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2019, 05:55:58 PM »
In the 90's my parents visited Hong Kong and took a tour bus into China. In China many people came up to the bus begging for money. My parents gave them some Hong Kong currency. After the beggars realized it was Hong Kong's currency my parents handed to them, they spit on currency and threw it on the ground. I assume they couldn't exchange Hong Kong currency in China and/or they hated Hong Kong for whatever reason.

USD currency was more accepted than HK$.  There was a black market currency exchange looking for USD, not HK$.   Also, the official exchange rate between USD and HK$ was about 1 to 8, so passing out a few HK$ did not amount to much.  :money:
An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Offline Manny

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2019, 07:24:08 AM »

if you're an expat in HK you probably aren't looking to date a Filipino maid. i saw them gather in droves. they unfortunately are looked as 2nd class there. but they earn much more than then could back home.

I know how they are seen there. But for foreign blokes, streets heaving full of English speaking foreign strange each Sunday is appealing if you like that sort of thing.

Online Guile

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2019, 08:24:45 AM »

I believe you can guess what Cantonese expression I might use to you.

was there a point to your stupid story? diu lei lo mo chow hai. learn it.

Online Guile

« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2019, 08:26:36 AM »

I know how they are seen there. But for foreign blokes, streets heaving full of English speaking foreign strange each Sunday is appealing if you like that sort of thing.

I never heard of any foreigner trying to pick up these maids...enough Chinese people in HK speak English well enough.

Offline Manny

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2019, 08:38:42 AM »

I never heard of any foreigner trying to pick up these maids...enough Chinese people in HK speak English well enough.

There are articles and forum posts out there on the subject.

I doubt the average Chinese/HK woman would be interested in the demographic of bloke who is drawn to the maids.

Online Guile

« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2019, 09:04:57 AM »

There are articles and forum posts out there on the subject.

I doubt the average Chinese/HK woman would be interested in the demographic of bloke who is drawn to the maids.

In all my life I have never heard of this...it's like going to Thailand to find a Russian girl.  The ones who work as dancers or strippers.

I guess expats come in all forms. but if you are in HK usually you are there as a professional. It's not a cheap place. 

Offline LoyalMan

« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2019, 09:49:01 AM »
Jerry Chun Shing Lee: Ex-CIA agent sentenced over China spying

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-50520636

Is this China Commie Dog ever on this forum?  And who is he?  He betrays USA!!!

Offline LoyalMan

« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2019, 10:16:11 AM »

They were new in begging industry.  We pay by HK$ or RMB for taxi or anything.

Registration