Information & Chat > Adventure Stories & Travel Reports

Golden Visas in Europe

(1/7) > >>

Guile:
Looks like Greece found a way to get money into the country haah..

Rich Chinese buying up properties and getting Greek citizenship.

https://www.france24.com/en/20191110-greece-speeds-up-golden-visa-scheme-for-chinese-investors

Alot of other European countries do the same, Malta, Cyprus, Spain. they'll take money from anyone for a visa.

Wiz:
What's New?

Xi Jinping comes to Greeks bearings gifts

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufsIlZvmaY0
 :coffeeread:

Guile:
Maybe it went over your head..  Greece is so poor they offer visas to anyone with money.  The Chinese are rich enough. 

BTW Wiz if you want some Chinese lessons I'd offer them to you but I don't think you can afford me

andrewfi:
Guile, Canada, and the United States have similar systems to those used in Greece and other EU countries. That is, an investment in the country gains the investor right of residence. Are we to infer that the United States and Canada are as poor as Greece, for the same reason as you gave above?

Wiz:

--- Quote from: Guile on November 12, 2019, 02:27:49 AM ---Maybe it went over your head..  Greece is so poor they offer visas to anyone with money.  The Chinese are rich enough.
--- End quote ---

Obviously you are ignorant of certain facts....... May I remind you the fact that the "poor...state of the UK" has been offering "Golden visas" to many rich foreigners and most of the Russian Oligarchs are here and invested billions in the City of London and bought many businesses.......and other assets.

The same you will find happening in most EU countries....... who offer also a Passport too!

So where is the problems for a few more Rich Chinese immigrants going to poor Greece with the right to reside and work there, importing a few millions Euro or Dollars?  :P :P :P

--- Quote from: Guile on November 12, 2019, 02:27:49 AM ---BTW Wiz if you want some Chinese lessons I'd offer them to you but I don't think you can afford me   
--- End quote ---

Why should I have to learn another language in addition to the ones I speak and can communicate with other foreign people?

I am sure my Greek co-patriots will find the way to communicate with the 1000's Chinese visitors who will replace the British clients, lost with the demise of Thomas Cook!

Look how fast they moved to replace the lost trade..... and also the THE FACT that President Xi is visiting Greece because he wants more trade Facilities on the Silk Road to the EU via Greece. Read the ancient history of Greece and learn........ how they colonised places around the Med. What's different now that China become a power house?

Do you think China investing in Greece it's bad?
Both countries benefit.... except some empty of ideas and knowledge minds, like yours.  :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

[trolling removed]

China’s President Xi Jinping in Athens for official visit

Click the image...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version