The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Thousands of Russian's arrive in the UK without visa's  (Read 1729 times)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Thousands of Russian's arrive in the UK without visa's
« on: November 06, 2019, 08:47:32 AM »
Usually about October you see the birds migrating from Russia to a warmer climate for the winter, the UK is full of Russian Starlings all arriving for the milder winter, non have visa's and non speak English ..

These birds are bloody clever! Compared to stupid dumb ass humans .. If you watch the geese migrating they always fly in formation.. a V shape with the leader at the front changing position with birds from the rear every few hours , apparently the leader and front birds cover most of the air resistance helping the rear of the flock fly easier , no Sat Nav and they have their regular stop off places for a fag and tea break or some thing like that.. along the way other flocks join the formation and take their place.

Can you imagine humans doing this? I don't think so! Im sure lots of the younger generation starlings are already tired of London even thinking they got the navigation wrong and arrived in the Congo  :ROFL: :ROFL:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline rosco

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 10-20
Re: Thousands of Russian's arrive in the UK without visa's
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2019, 12:12:41 PM »
I'm surprised the usual rags aren't writing headlines about a Russian invasion!!  ;D

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2019, 02:22:59 PM »
I'm surprised the usual rags aren't writing headlines about a Russian invasion!!  ;D

In the UK at the moment , they had some story on the BBC about the election , someone asked why can't people all vote online.. reporter said that is because of the Russians .. yes really said this!! F** crazy!!

Aaaa it's never going to be visa free for the Brits and it is easy to see why with he BBC and others still living in the cold war days..

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2019, 01:01:24 AM »
'intersting' why Boris' won't release the alleged Kremlin interference in UK politics...

I suspect the effect may be minimal, but may be some Tories have questionable mates ?

I
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline Manny

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2019, 01:34:33 AM »
I suspect the effect may be minimal, but may be some Tories have questionable mates ?

If it is alleged, it is unsubstantiated surely. Probably made up by some of your lot. Boris wont be releasing anything he doesn’t have to do ahead of a general election because you lot don’t need any more ammunition. You’ve tried to subvert democracy enough as it is.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2019, 02:32:09 AM »
There is a election night party is St Petersburg on 12th all night.. I think there maybe a few fists flying that night .. its no worries the few commies will get hammered!! :laugh:

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2019, 06:49:15 AM »

If it is alleged, it is unsubstantiated surely.

OK, why not state that ?

Now you're getting silly ..

Probably made up by some of your lot.

What 'lot' would that be ?  Do you know who I'm voting in the next G.E ? - I ask as I haven't decided, yet ..

Boris wont be releasing anything he doesn’t have to do ahead of a general election because you lot don’t need any more ammunition. You’ve tried to subvert democracy enough as it is.

I guess we'll have to wait and see - unless a whistle blower - decides we should know ..

'Subverting democracy': Proroguing Parliament 

Stopping a fibbin' git from moving any date of an election to after Oct 31st - that WAS democracy responding ..  Democracy stopped us crashing out without a deal

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2019, 02:23:13 AM »
This is why some Russians have no wish to live in Britain..

Summer is back in Sochi and SC is either wearing a veil or getting the Yeti look

Offline rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2019, 04:07:17 AM »

If it is alleged, it is unsubstantiated surely.

OK, why not state that ?

Now you're getting silly ..

Probably made up by some of your lot.

What 'lot' would that be ?  Do you know who I'm voting in the next G.E ? - I ask as I haven't decided, yet ..

Boris wont be releasing anything he doesn’t have to do ahead of a general election because you lot don’t need any more ammunition. You’ve tried to subvert democracy enough as it is.

I guess we'll have to wait and see - unless a whistle blower - decides we should know ..

'Subverting democracy': Proroguing Parliament 

Stopping a fibbin' git from moving any date of an election to after Oct 31st - that WAS democracy responding ..  Democracy stopped us crashing out without a deal

You know what 'lot' Manny is referring to.

Boris would be silly to even acknowledge the bait, laid by your lot. Even him dismissing it would allow you to jump on the 'Russia is driving Brexit' bandwagon. Your just annoyed that he wont bite, paralysing your hate campaign and even worse, the GE is coming and it wont be pretty for your lot.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2019, 04:21:19 AM »
Rosco

The wagon has already been jumped by the Sunday Times and the 'liberal' Sun is covering thebrexitparty.com Candidates who found out they 'weren't standing' by radio..

The party is run from the top has no membership 'say' and A LOT of folks are wonder what is going to happen with the PayPal donations ..

It is INCREDIBLE how in the US and now the UK stuff that would normally finish  politicians is now 'fake news'

BTW I have no idea what 'my ;pt' is .. There is no 'home' for a Remain favouring Tory .. MY party is akin to UKIP :(

Offline rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2019, 04:50:10 AM »

BTW I have no idea what 'my ;pt' is .. There is no 'home' for a Remain favouring Tory .. MY party is akin to UKIP :(

The Non Liberal Anti Democrats have made it quite clear, their party is for people like you.