Information & Chat > The Expatriate Life: Living in the FSU, Asia or Elsewhere

New Home..

(1/5) > >>

Steveboy:
We just bought a new home here business apartment right on the river , completion January 2021 though this building firm always complete the project 3/4 months ahead of schedule and we have already been told we should have the keys October next year..
Paid a big deposit and took three years credit on the balance directly with the building company, so we will only have 24 months payments left when we move in.
We bought the apartment just as a shell so around May next year as soon as we get access we will be sending in contractors to fit the floors, bathrooms and plastering that , that is all very easy..

The only real thing I miss from living by the sea in Dorset some years back was boating, this place will have boat parking outside eventually , and there is a marina just down the road.. so finally Im going to get myself a big boat soon enough:)
Will post some pictures next summer..

https://etalon-na-neve.ru

:travel:

andrewfi:
Congratulations on this big step onward and upward!

Steveboy:

--- Quote from: andrewfi on October 11, 2019, 10:30:56 AM ---Congratulations on this big step onward and upward!

--- End quote ---

Onwards for sure.. Russia becomes visa free pretty well very soon, St Petersburg is this month I think there was 4000 online applications in the first day for the new e-visa.. I have been checking out the boating situation in the last year , there are few top end boat trips for tourists and what there are are not marketed very well I plan to fill some of that gap within a few months of moving.. trip down the Neva .. out to the Gulf of Finland then down to the new tower marina .. lets see.. :travel:

NS1:
Congrats, good luck with the venture.
Nice looking property when done.

2tallbill:
Congratulations!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version