The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Visiting Kiev and making (almost) every possible mistake : Round 2!  (Read 15062 times)

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
Re: Visiting Kiev and making (almost) every possible mistake : Round 2!
« Reply #175 on: November 16, 2019, 07:50:23 AM »
Steve, in part I agree with you, but not completely. For some sponsorship is a synonym for prostitution. In such cases you are right.
For many people it isn't.

Of course, for a tourist blowing into town for a few weeks there's no real way of knowing what he's got. Frankly it shouldn't matter for such a guy.

For many men and women, this kind of arrangement is a long-term one and one that enables the woman to NOT have a roster of clients. Some might even see such an arrangement as being close to that enjoyed by many couples with the possible exception of a clarity of roles and responsibilities often missing in relationships. Sometimes the money is a door opener or range extender. A tool that makes one's personal package acceptable to a woman that one desires but who would not otherwise have been accessible.

Personally, I think our hero is almost certainly overpaying, but that's his choice and he can, in the context of his stated budget, easily afford it. He might be muddying the waters for those following him though. Girls talk!
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline BillyB

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #176 on: November 16, 2019, 09:14:03 AM »
:laugh:  What are you talking about!! These girls who have sponcors are screwing every thing that bloody walks! Probably 3/4 men a week!! You think they are staying at home watching soap operas..most would of ****d every member of the local football team a long with nearly every guy in the local night club..they will be screwing young boys and old papas ..

If you sponsor a women it just means she is yours for when you are there.. nothing more.. as soon as you have left she is with the next guy..

Not all girls who have sponsors are full time hookers. Some won't do a 1000 men in a year just for money. They may want 5 regular sponsors in a year they see occasionally that they trust and respect to help pay for their school and/or living expenses. Some girls can be choosey and they don't want some criminally insane guy just out of prison between their legs just because they can pay for an hours worth of work.

Fortunately for me, I never needed prostitutes or sponsor girls to take care of my needs.
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #177 on: November 17, 2019, 01:51:17 AM »
:laugh:  What are you talking about!! These girls who have sponcors are screwing every thing that bloody walks! Probably 3/4 men a week!! You think they are staying at home watching soap operas..most would of ****d every member of the local football team a long with nearly every guy in the local night club..they will be screwing young boys and old papas ..

If you sponsor a women it just means she is yours for when you are there.. nothing more.. as soon as you have left she is with the next guy..

Not all girls who have sponsors are full time hookers. Some won't do a 1000 men in a year just for money. They may want 5 regular sponsors in a year they see occasionally that they trust and respect to help pay for their school and/or living expenses. Some girls can be choosey and they don't want some criminally insane guy just out of prison between their legs just because they can pay for an hours worth of work.

Fortunately for me, I never needed prostitutes or sponsor girls to take care of my needs.

For me I do not care what people do, as I said you must do what you have to do to make your way in life especially if you do not have a fairy grandmother bailing you out..There is nothing wrong with a women who wants sponsors it does not make them a bad person..

BUT the bottom line is they are selling entry to their pussy for cash.. which basically makes them a hooker in any case..

If you think sponsoring a women will eventually lead to a fairy tale marriage you going to be in for a big surprise .. of course I'm sure it does happen some times but generally no..

And often once a girl starts having sponsors it soon leads to other things , of course! They get used to the cash.. more dicks = more cash

If I was a young pretty girl I would probably do it myself.. but try to find some very wealthy guy, help him write his will out then hope he has a heart attack any day soon.. :laugh:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online Guile

« Reply #178 on: November 17, 2019, 06:53:51 AM »
Sponsorship happens everywhere and even under the guise of marriage.  There's some rich old dudes with young women who married them for cash.

You don't think Trump's 3rd wife is on some "sponsorship" deal with him?  Google Anna Nicole Smith a former Playmate.  She married some rich old Texan for his oil money.

And check this Russian billionaire out: married a beauty pageant probably 25 years younger than him:

Registration