The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Re: President Trump II  (Read 144668 times)

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
Re: President Trump II
« Reply #2475 on: February 26, 2024, 09:50:37 PM »
At least the Italians in Italy know that Biden is finished.  :8)

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1761552726570188957

Offline Bodine

• Trips: 5-10
« Reply #2476 on: February 27, 2024, 09:15:36 PM »
Bodine,

obviously, you have not been watching the proceedings with the lawyers on the Trumpy side getting shut down for chasing nothing burgers.

I doubt Willis will be removed, and even if she is the proceedings will continue.

BC, your list of nothing burgers that are in fact fat juicy cheeseburgers is getting long and lengthy. If there is any justice left in this world the Soros backed Big Fanny Willis will at a minimum get bounced from the case. Likely replaced with another Soros backed prosecutor. As Bodine mentions the end game isn't to prosecute Trump as it is to keep him off the upcoming ballot.

If you are the champion of democracy as you claim, why doesn't that not bother you? Honest question. In 2020 Trump did not corrupt the election, collaborate with Russians and he did not instigate Jan 6th. Those were part and parcel of the left. In your heart of hearts you know this to be true. The truth is there, you just refuse to embrace it

This case just got uglier. The mini-trial going on about silly Willis & Wade sexy time is just the tip of the iceberg in comparison. It appears now that this prosecuting team has a White House ‘plant’ in it all along. 

Talk about election interference. Jeff DeSantis, about as rabid a Democrat pusher as one can get, was at the very core of this case from inception and specifically arranged all of the dynamics to simply target Trump. From Willis to the grand jury selection. This Fulton case would’ve have been the WH’s Ace in the hole.

A real Banana Republic chapter. So this (Biden) is what that Italian dude will trust at the end of the day!  :chuckle:

Offline Bodine

« Reply #2477 on: March 01, 2024, 09:46:24 PM »
Holy Molly! If and when judge McAfee decides DA Willis and sexy time squeeze Wade find themselves kicked off the case against Trump and Co., disbarred if not jailed for conflict and corruption, then they can squarely blame it on counsel Adam Abate’s closing argument.

He’s getting blasted on X.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #2478 on: March 05, 2024, 11:25:03 PM »

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #2479 on: March 06, 2024, 01:24:25 AM »

Is it just me, or does this whole ad look like its A.I. generated.
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #2480 on: March 07, 2024, 05:29:08 AM »
Is that an official ad or one some blokes have put together?
Trip Reports: Links to my travels in Russia, Estonia, North Korea, South Korea, China and the US are >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #2481 on: March 10, 2024, 03:13:08 PM »
Is that an official ad or one some blokes have put together?

Not sure who put it out. I found it once and posted it. Couldn't find it again. This speech by Trump is too typical for me.

Offline Bodine

« Reply #2482 on: March 14, 2024, 03:44:58 PM »
I agree pickings are slim on both sides, but in the end I trust Biden more than Trump....

Note: BC, IINM, was in the military.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #2483 on: March 22, 2024, 06:38:19 AM »

Online Texan77

« Reply #2484 on: April 19, 2024, 08:43:51 PM »
Trump's criminal trial will start. This is about the jury and why Donald Trump's bad manners in court will work against him in court. He gives a list of each Juror and a little about them.

It is not in the piece but another video I watch some weeks back said Trump has been in 13 civil jury trials with well over a hundred jurors and not one ever voted for him at the end of the trial. What this guy is saying is Trump's childish behavior in court is partly responsible for that. In the end I bet it will be Trump's big mouth will convict him. In many ways this man is really stupid.
3) There has been no "threat" to invade Ukraine. The US invented that and fed it to a complicit media.

Registration