The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Re: President Trump II  (Read 143313 times)

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
Re: President Trump II
« Reply #1050 on: December 13, 2020, 09:32:50 PM »
Hmmm who could MHR7 Be....

The Commie formerly known as Moby Ho'in Russia 7 Days a week?

LOLOL  My team of Combat Veterans have formed up Neighborhood Watch teams in our local Rod and Hunt clubs...

Got some new Lazer Sighted Precision Long Range Rifles in and could use some Rooskie Commie Turkeys for Target Practice waiting for the Chinese Red Communists to go full on stupid...

Patriots geared up and ammoed up and SHTF soon...  :evilgrin0002:

PHOCK ALL USA HATING TRAITORS.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-12-13-situation-update-dec-13th-gen-perna-announces-vaccine-d-day-beginning-of-the-end.html

https://www.brighteon.com/fc65632e-e3c2-4b04-a686-3fe0a274cdae

Totally incoherent. Thanks cuffy, you didn't disappoint.

CIA assassination squads are active in America, taking out election fraud witnesses.

We are all now living on an active battlefield (CONUS).

Millions of Americans being held as Prisoners of War (POWs) by Democrat governor lockdowns.

Natural News nailed it.  :ROFL:

Not at all incoherent. You're just too flat out stupid to comprehend plain English from a Patriot.

When the civil war does come you and your ilk don't stand a chance, unless you learn to shut your pie hole and lie low.

Offline mhr7

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: Semi-Resident
« Reply #1051 on: December 13, 2020, 10:10:26 PM »

LOLOL  My team of Combat Veterans have formed up Neighborhood Watch teams in our local Rod and Hunt clubs...

Got some new Lazer Sighted Precision Long Range Rifles in and could use some Rooskie Commie Turkeys for Target Practice waiting for the Chinese Red Communists to go full on stupid...

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-12-13-situation-update-dec-13th-gen-perna-announces-vaccine-d-day-beginning-of-the-end.html

CIA assassination squads are active in America, taking out election fraud witnesses.

Millions of Americans being held as Prisoners of War (POWs) by Democrat governor lockdowns.

Not at all incoherent. You're just too flat out stupid to comprehend plain English from a Patriot.

When the civil war does come you and your ilk don't stand a chance, unless you learn to shut your pie hole and lie low.

There's the full blown crazy I always knew was inside you. The civil war? Between who and who?

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #1052 on: December 13, 2020, 10:13:45 PM »

There's the full blown crazy I always knew was inside you. The civil war? Between who and who?

Dude you are a full-blown frigging complete moron. After all the posts Billy has made for example you haven't learned anything.

Yawn.  :Zzzzsleep:

Offline mhr7

« Reply #1053 on: December 13, 2020, 10:51:43 PM »
I see, you're backing his craziness. I always thought you were a bit smarter and more creative than Billy but seems I'm wrong. Ok, I'll let you keep playing with the other kids.

Offline AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #1054 on: December 13, 2020, 11:05:58 PM »
Lets keep it simple.

For what it is worth I read and not only 'main stream' news. The 'stolen election camp' has many theories and unsupported claims. They are just that unsupported and theories. I say dream on.

Yes I suspect there was fraud, but in the end Biden, will be President.

If any think that Trump will invoke some obscure legal/judicial means to remain in power, than there will be shitt storm. I sort of doubt Trump wants that to tarnish his reputation. (For what ever it is worth.)

For all clarity sake yes, I would prefer D. Trump to be President, he lost the election. SO GET OVER IT.

Please lets move on.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline BillyB

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #1055 on: December 14, 2020, 12:14:44 AM »
I sort of doubt Trump wants that to tarnish his reputation. (For what ever it is worth.)

Trump doesn't care about his reputation. He's never been selfish. He lost over a billion dollars serving as our president and he wants to serve some more for the benefit of this nation, not himself. He risks being assassinated for taking the actions he has and for the actions he's about to take. Notice he neutered the CIA recently? The CIA director doesn't get to go to Trump's intel meetings, hasn't been seen in public for over a month and is probably locked up somewhere. When was the last time Trump and VP Pence were seen together in public? Notice Saturday's flyover D.C during the rally he had two Marine One decoy helicopters flying with his?  If Trump doesn't eliminate the corruption, it will only get worse. Our votes won't count and it will be a one party rule and eventually we'll be looking more like Venezuela where life sucks and it would take an armed rebellion to overthrow the government. Trump will come and go but he knows America will continue on without him so he wants to leave it a better place. He will go down in history as one of the greats but he won't if he concedes.

Trump will receive the intelligence report in a few days that he mandated in his 2018 executive order. I know what it's going to say. He will present the intelligence community's findings to the public at a day of his choosing and he will begin to take control. I'm going to predict one of the first things he does is seize the Dominion voting machines, ballots, envelopes with signatures etc.... The judges and election officials can guard them if they think Trump doesn't have a Constitutional right to do so. They should've agreed to be more transparent to begin with if they didn't have anything to hide.

Everybody can continue to believe the media or they can come to the logical conclusion of what is going on with massive ongoing military flights all over America, troop movements and currently there are 6 carriers and their battle groups surrounding America which are more American ships than our enemies have surrounding them combined.

https://news.usni.org/2020/12/07/usni-news-fleet-and-marine-tracker-dec-7-2020
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline mhr7

« Reply #1056 on: December 14, 2020, 01:09:11 AM »
What you've become is just sad, Billy.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #1057 on: December 14, 2020, 01:37:33 AM »

Your side has been cheating for decades and refuse to be transparent. That's sad. Obama started using the CIA and dominion machines to benefit himself in the 2012 elections. Military intelligence evidence is in the court filings. Anybody can read it. The military intelligence soldiers are tired of watching our corrupt politicians do their thing for years and they now have a man that is powerful enough and willing to do something about it that they can back. Our military will back Trump.

If you watch Trump's body language and listen to how he talks, he doesn't look like a man who's lost an election. If you listen to the people in his inner circle, they say there is massive foreign and domestic fraud in our elections and Trump will 100% be the President on Jan 20. History is about to be made and the World gets to see how real Americans deal with corruption. Are you going to risk your life protecting those voting machines when the military seizes them? Are you willing to risk your life for Joe Biden? Here's Trump this weekend at the Army Navy game. Listen how they cheer for him.

https://twitter.com/dhookstead/status/1337853969306185731
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline LoyalMan

• ChiNazi scientists have invented Wuhan Virus Test Agent with accuracy rate close to 0%
  • Spouses Country: Neptune
« Reply #1058 on: December 14, 2020, 05:08:23 AM »
Billy,
CIA Head Gina Hasper has been disappearing for a month already.

A forum netizen guess she may disappear forever under a new identity.  She might have been jailed in Guantánamo Prison.

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #1059 on: December 14, 2020, 06:52:24 AM »
...Trump will 100% be the President on Jan 20.

That's quite a big shout to be fair.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #1060 on: December 14, 2020, 09:57:56 AM »

It's not sad or crazy to seek truth and justice for the American people.

If you have an argument then make it on the facts.

Offline mhr7

« Reply #1061 on: December 14, 2020, 12:35:39 PM »

You don't know what facts are, conman.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #1062 on: December 14, 2020, 01:03:22 PM »

You came here spewing insults and I see you're determined to continue.

Why don't you prove to us what the facts are.

Prove that for the first time in US election history that 4 or 5 states stopped counting in the evening when Trump had a strong lead and then miraculously over night Biden supposedly had a lead, even though they said they stopped counting.

Prove to us that Philadelphia doesn't have a history of corruption. Prove that Philly didn't cheat and bring in massive amounts of ballots, last minute, nearly all for Biden.

Prove that Dominion didn't count a Trump vote as .70 of a vote, but a Biden vote as 1.3 or higher, per what the crooks needed.

There are highly qualified Attorneys and State representatives working for truth and justice.

All you have done is repeat what your masters tell you, via your fake new sources. You're a wind-up monkey repeating key phrases.

I don't have time for your BS.

Offline mhr7

« Reply #1063 on: December 14, 2020, 02:04:35 PM »

You came here spewing insults and I see you're determined to continue.

Why don't you prove to us what the facts are.

Prove that for the first time in US election history that 4 or 5 states stopped counting in the evening when Trump had a strong lead and then miraculously over night Biden supposedly had a lead, even though they said they stopped counting.

Prove to us that Philadelphia doesn't have a history of corruption. Prove that Philly didn't cheat and bring in massive amounts of ballots, last minute, nearly all for Biden.

Prove that Dominion didn't count a Trump vote as .70 of a vote, but a Biden vote as 1.3 or higher, per what the crooks needed.

There are highly qualified Attorneys and State representatives working for truth and justice.

All you have done is repeat what your masters tell you, via your fake new sources. You're a wind-up monkey repeating key phrases.

I don't have time for your BS.

I can't give any information you'll believe. So, what's the point?

Offline mhr7

« Reply #1064 on: December 14, 2020, 03:31:59 PM »
Biden went over the 270 mark with the electors without incident. Shoots down any conspiracies related to that.

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
« Reply #1065 on: December 14, 2020, 05:33:59 PM »
ACTION ACTION ACTION...

Steve Bannon - Keep the Faith, Hold the line, we are WINNING!

4 Swing States GOP legislatures sent slates of GOP Electors for acceptance by the President of the Senate VP Mike Pence!

Bill Barr "I have not seen any evidence"  GONE by Christmas...
https://pandemic.warroom.org/2020/12/14/ep-583-pandemic-exposing-the-nature-of-the-problem-w-maggie-vandenberghe-jack-posobiec-john-fredericks-boris-epshteyn-brian-kennedy/

Holidays Christmas to NYE looking like a good time for CiC Trump to take Massive DoD Anti-Insurrection Act 14A ACTION...

Grab your sox and stand by for the Patriots to save our Country from a CCP Russia invasion...

Scroll through for a number of CCP-Russia BOMBSHELLS:

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-12-13-communist-china-infiltrated-vaccine-giants-pfizer-astrazeneca-glaxosmithkline.html
Whoa UK OWNED by the CCP and USA not too far behind - Scroll down for multiple videos including lady from Australia News.

Phock You to the Russian disinformation agent known as MHR7

A.K.A Moby Ho'in Russia 7 by 24...

Offline mhr7

« Reply #1066 on: December 14, 2020, 05:57:39 PM »
4 Swing States GOP legislatures sent slates of GOP Electors for acceptance by the President of the Senate VP Mike Pence!

This makes no sense, but nothing you write does.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #1067 on: December 14, 2020, 08:02:02 PM »
...Trump will 100% be the President on Jan 20.

That's quite a big shout to be fair.

Trump, an aide, a House Representitive, ex military personnel, and Trump's attorney's with stellar careers have all said there was a server seized in Frankfurt Germany where our votes were sent to and manipulated by foreign powers and there was also massive voter fraud within America. One can believe it or not. I believe it and if Trump believe's it, he can't consider this election valid and he can't turn over the government to corrupt people. He took an oath to defend the Constitution.

Lincoln was our first Republican President and he wanted to defend the Constitution by freeing the slaves. All men are supposed to be equal but the Democrats didn't think so. Lincoln's policies were taken to court and judges ruled against Lincoln. Lincoln enacted the Insurrection Act and declared Marshal Law. Mobs rounded up corrupt judges, beat them and jailed them.

In conclusion, Trump made a very big charge and he has the evidence so he can't turn the government over to Biden. In a few days, Trump will get an intelligence report from our intelligence agencies. I hope he makes it public. People will be shocked. Shit will hit the fan. Arrests will be made in America and overseas. Trump will still try to win the election in Courts but he may come to realize like Lincoln did, is that he doesn't need the courts to defend the Constitution.

Your fake news doesn't make sense. They don't want you educated so they omit facts. 7 States who are supposed to send Biden electors also send Trump electors. VP Pence counts the electors so who do you think he'll count? Some States have the right to pull certain electors as their is a dispute and Trump could still win in court.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/exclusive-six-swing-states-pa-ga-mi-wi-az-nv-new-mexico-pick-slate-electoral-delegates-president-trump-joe-biden-means/

Finally a judge allows the release of the results of a forensic audit of voting machines in one county in Michigan. The machines ruled over 68% of the ballots had errors and kicked it to election officials to decide what the voter intended to pick as president. Sounds like a recipe for fraud.

https://therightscoop.com/forensic-report-on-dominion-voting-systems-says-antrim-county-should-not-have-been-certified/

Biden announces Smartmatic board chairman to his team. Earlier he appointed big tech executives to his administration. He needs to pay back a lot of people.

https://twitter.com/DonnaWR8/status/1333210040476569601

Offline BillyB

« Reply #1068 on: December 14, 2020, 10:31:25 PM »

FBI, Texas Rangers, and U.S. Marshals raid SolarWinds headquarters. Dominion Voting Systems uses their products.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/breaking-fbi-texas-rangers-us-marshals-raid-solarwinds-hq-austin/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

CISA orders all federal civilian agencies to power down their SolarWinds products immediately.

http://www.cisa.gov/news/2020/12/13/cisa-issues-emergency-directive-mitigate-compromise-solarwinds-orion-network

Offline AvHdB

« Reply #1069 on: December 14, 2020, 11:01:51 PM »

FBI, Texas Rangers, and U.S. Marshals raid SolarWinds headquarters. Dominion Voting Systems uses their products.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/breaking-fbi-texas-rangers-us-marshals-raid-solarwinds-hq-austin/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

CISA orders all federal civilian agencies to power down their SolarWinds products immediately.

http://www.cisa.gov/news/2020/12/13/cisa-issues-emergency-directive-mitigate-compromise-solarwinds-orion-network

WOW!

You moan and groan, but Bucko it will be Biden as President next year. Suck it up and move on!

Offline BillyB

« Reply #1070 on: December 15, 2020, 01:57:12 AM »

WOW!

You moan and groan, but Bucko it will be Biden as President next year. Suck it up and move on!

I got $100 saying Trump is going to be President. Do you have $100 saying Biden is going to be President? How confident are you?

Offline mhr7

« Reply #1071 on: December 15, 2020, 02:44:03 AM »

Your fake news doesn't make sense. They don't want you educated so they omit facts. 7 States who are supposed to send Biden electors also send Trump electors. VP Pence counts the electors so who do you think he'll count? Some States have the right to pull certain electors as their is a dispute and Trump could still win in court.

You're clueless about the electors.

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #1072 on: December 15, 2020, 02:50:46 AM »
Considering that Vladimir Putin now also congratulated Biden on winning the election, I think its safe to say Trump lost permanently now. Even if his court-cases continue (and they dont) he won't win the presidency anymore, the best he can hope for is that some people will get punished for cheating but the presidency is now set.
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline AvHdB

« Reply #1073 on: December 15, 2020, 05:03:01 AM »

WOW!

I got $100 saying Trump is going to be President. Do you have $100 saying Biden is going to be President? How confident are you?

Sorry, I don't do bets. Though I will hoist a glass to you if you are correct.

If Trump (and it is an IF) Trump wants to leave a historical reputation either he moves to FL/NY or he attempts to hold onto the Presidency. There will be a new decorating crew at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue in about 4 weeks is my opinion.

Offline NS1

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #1074 on: December 15, 2020, 05:46:54 AM »
it looks like its a done deal. like it or not.
Trump has scream, kicked and hollered
since day one, I expect he will go out same way.

There is nothing permanent except change.

Registration