The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: How Attractive or Why are YOU to Women?  (Read 11216 times)

Offline Wiz

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Re: How Attractive or Why are YOU to Women?
« Reply #75 on: August 31, 2019, 02:21:16 AM »
Wiz, if the woman was pleasant, reasonably intelligent and seemed to be socially adept, with similar interests and goals to myself I would happily meet her.

Based on her appearance alone, we would not be a match. I have never been a fan of such a huge enbonpoint.

I said to meet for a Drink.........you could find out all her qualities
and you never know if you like something or not until you tried........ref to her assets.

:biggrin:
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #76 on: August 31, 2019, 10:34:02 AM »

So you did some research to see when the photo was created?  :-X what does the wifey think of this? Bikini pics do seem to be your specialty  :ROFL:

Yes, right mouse click - search image on Google - very hard ...

Do you disagree with my findings or did you HAVE a point ?

As for the bikinis .. of course it's my speciality .. it's the perfect job ..

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Online 2tallbill

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #77 on: August 31, 2019, 10:44:35 AM »
So if you want to bag a hottie 10-20 years younger than you, you need some positive attributes that aren't just financial. So assuming you dont ook like a greek god, dont have a triangular rippling torso and dont speak the language of your target, what remains?

As Andrew suggests, look at yourself through the eyes of the woman. What do you think she may find appealing?

Get a woman to smile and you've got a chance, get her to
belly laugh and you're in. FSUW have slightly different funny
bones but once you've found out how to tickle it, they'll want
it tickled again.

You never want to use puns, word games, word substitution,
or any slangy type humor because it will fail. You'll come off
like an idiot or weirdo, neither of which causes perky young
maidens to seek a life forever with an older man.

Exception
If you run into an English teacher then you might try some oxymoron's and they'll probably like to hear a few, but only
a few. That's small smile stuff not even close to belly laugh
stuff.

FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #78 on: August 31, 2019, 11:37:23 AM »
Wiz, if the woman was pleasant, reasonably intelligent and seemed to be socially adept, with similar interests and goals to myself I would happily meet her.

Based on her appearance alone, we would not be a match. I have never been a fan of such a huge enbonpoint.

and you never know if you like something or not until you tried........ref to her assets.

I cannot imagine meeting anyone without first communicating, hence my post. Others may be different to me.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Wiz

« Reply #79 on: August 31, 2019, 03:08:02 PM »

I cannot imagine meeting anyone without first communicating, hence my post. Others may be different to me.

Andrew

Don't try to tell me that you are the typical shy English man who will not say hello to a smiling woman?

You are eloquent and clever enough to extend the HI to an interesting conversation to every direction you would like to explore....... and get to know her better. I am sure after sharing a bottle of wine and dance or 2 on the floor, I bet your interrogation would be satisfactory to make the next move to go for the final score. Of course if she liked you she would be ready to visit your room/house or she would invite you to hers. But if she did not like you never mind.......you must have enjoyed the time spent with her. Avoid the discos and go for more pleasant & romantic atmosphere.

Ladies with big assets like the one in the photo, know what to do with them to make you feel young again  :nod:

[Trolling removed]
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #80 on: August 31, 2019, 03:17:11 PM »
It is possible that I am the only person using the term.
But I doubt that I am so original.

It looks like it might just be me. :)
I checked!

A fat fairy.

To be fair, she has been tidied up with a bit of Photoshop.

Another.

Nothing wrong with those Curvy women... Some men like to be Mothered ? Or shall we say Smothered ..

https://bridesandlovers.com/women-ukraine-brides-body-style-voluptuous

:thumbsup:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #81 on: September 02, 2019, 08:00:29 AM »
My Tinder experiment is now over. The objective has been attained and, for the time being at least, I no longer need to be swiping right, or left.

One thing to note though: the way that Tinder has gamified the online dating experience is rather cool - and fun.
The instant gratification is engrossing and addictive.

The profile on which I swiped right had no information apart from the name, approximate location, and gender. I picked her because of how she looked and from information gleaned from the pictures. She swiped right based upon the information in my profile and not from the pictures. That seems quite common and fits with my understanding of the differences between men and women.

The reason that our relationship seems to have started well though, for my part, is based in large part upon how she is, not how she looks and that information came from our communication before meeting and about what we learned and confirmed on our meetings. This, again, confirms my point about openness and not closing doors or signalling in profile descriptions.

Here's the crux of the matter: the woman I met had many of the same concerns as other women expressed within their profiles. We addressed those issues before and during our first meetings. She purposefully kept doors open, gave me a chance to either hang myself or prove worthy of her interest.

At this time, she feels I am worthy of her interest, I understand her concerns and we deal with them together, while having a lot of fun.

Online Guile

« Reply #82 on: September 02, 2019, 12:21:52 PM »
what country are you using Tinder in? makes a big difference...in Russia esp Moscow it's more for a quick hookup.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #83 on: September 02, 2019, 05:23:03 PM »
In the UK, and I rather suspect that the site works the same everywhere. I have only used it in 3 countries so far.

Plenty of quick hookups available. But different people look for different things. I would have been happy with some quick leg over. That was what I initially thought was on the cards.

I had more responses from younger women than older ones. What happened to me was an unexpected surprise. She was also the oldest woman to march with me in the UK at 25 years younger than myself.

Sometimes one takes what one can get and finds that to be surprisingly sweet. But then I am not one to prejudge or close off options.

Offline Tripleg

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #84 on: September 02, 2019, 06:34:44 PM »
I'm surprised you're doing well on Tinder. I am using it in USA (Washington, DC area) and can literally swipe through dozens of profiles before I match up with someone, and almost always the women are bad looking (overweight, tattoos, dyed hair, etc.). My profile is not bad and i've included both formal pics and plenty of pics of travel and sports but little luck.
Also, I am not matching up with any women where the age gap is 10+ years (i am 40 and have my settings set on 25-39). As another poster mentioned it really depends on the country where one is located, in USA it offers very little reward and requires a lot of work, while in Russia & Kaliningrad (I was there in July) the success rate was 10x better and women were actually messaging me first :)

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #85 on: September 03, 2019, 03:07:21 AM »
If you think that swiping past dozens of profiles is gonna get the job done then you're in for disappointment!

I read somewhere that there's 50 times the number of guys than girls.

Also, if you're not paying, then you're not playing. That's something I should've mentioned. Bunging Tinder a bit of cash gets concrete bennies, but also some softer ones. It seemed to me that I was shown more profiles when I started paying. I also seemed to get more matches, so perhaps I was being shown more often in female member feeds? Both would seem to be reasonable strategies to encourage members to keep paying!

Offline shakespear

• Supporting Member
« Reply #86 on: September 03, 2019, 09:39:31 AM »
Since my divorce I've been dating exclusively domestic.

$4000 per month spousal support payments cramped my style a bit for four years but now things have changed.  In the last year, the ladies I have been dating range in age from 28 to 55.

Negatives - I'm 65, bald and a good 10 stone overweight.

Positives:  I've got "some game".  I have a great sense of humor, well read on most subjects, not a cheapskate, make over $250k per year, don't need a "blue pill" to make things work and virtually every woman I date comments positively on my unusual skill at oral sex.   

I take 2-3 vacations a year always accompanied by a lady that looks damn fine in a swim suit.  Headed to Turks and Caicos this December with what Manny and Andrewfi might describe as a "lush bint". 

One of the great realizations I had in the past 5 years is that 6.5-7.5 girls are almost always a better match personality wise than 8-10 girls.  The later does more ego stroking than the type of stroking I prefer and that Mr. Clarence Carter sang about back in 1986.   https://www.google.com/search?q=stroking+clarence+carter&rlz=1C1VFKB_enUS617US619&oq=stroking+clarence+carter&aqs=chrome..69i57.8512j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

There is much truth in what is being posted on this thread. 
"If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun" - Katharine Hepburn

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #87 on: September 03, 2019, 09:52:02 AM »
$4000 per month spousal support payments cramped my style a bit for four years but now things have changed.

You had some one assassinate your ex??  :thumbsup:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #88 on: September 03, 2019, 09:54:50 AM »
What's a 'lush bint'?
A woman who drinks a lot?

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #89 on: September 03, 2019, 10:02:20 AM »
The only 'truth' on this thread I have seem is Shakey's honesty re his weight)

Obese guys can pull good looking women, with their wallets, ( Harvey I am really sorry Weinstein) but let's be honest how do they find your best friend in all that flab?

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Online B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #90 on: September 03, 2019, 10:36:24 AM »
$4000 per month spousal support payments cramped my style a bit for four years but now things have changed.

Generally, one does not do that on an "installment" plan.  Or so I am told.

:chuckle:

B/B
Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Offline shakespear

• Supporting Member
« Reply #91 on: September 03, 2019, 11:28:30 AM »

Like in prison, the calendar can work in your favor. 
"If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun" - Katharine Hepburn

Registration