The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Gulf Tanker Attacks, False Flag or Real?  (Read 9590 times)

Offline BillyB

• Trips: 10-20
Re: Gulf Tanker Attacks, False Flag or Real?
« Reply #75 on: June 22, 2019, 09:04:30 AM »
Your cynical attempts to use injured and dying soldiers as props in your argument is noted.

You provided a 2005 article saying there was no WMDs in Iraq and then you provide an article saying the chemical weapons in Iraq were inert and useless but you now agree soldiers were injured and dying from those chemical weapons? We are making progress.
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #76 on: June 22, 2019, 09:30:38 AM »
Your cynical attempts to use injured and dying soldiers as props in your argument is noted.

You provided a 2005 article saying there was no WMDs in Iraq and then you provide an article saying the chemical weapons in Iraq were inert and useless but you now agree soldiers were injured and dying from those chemical weapons? We are making progress.

No, we’re not making progress.

You’re still a brainwashed warmonger and you should be the first to go and fight in the next fruitless immoral war.

No WMD, per the definition of the Bush Jr regime was found. Further more the video of Trump I posted was indeed edited.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #77 on: June 22, 2019, 09:48:24 AM »
If you want to know who is actually behind any Global Hostilities it is usually the City of London:

21 Video Chapters...

https://communismbythebackdoor.tv/

The YouTube video links on that source do NOT work.

In the latest round of censorship the major contributor to that was blacklisted on YouTube.

Goog/Alphabet Globalists in charge of YT Deleted the anti NWO content so found it on an Archive Site:

https://archive.org/details/NEWWORLDORDERCommunismByTheBackdoorPt1YouTubeviaTorchbrowser.com/NEW+WORLD+ORDER+-+Communism+by+the+backdoor+pt1+-+YouTube%5Bvia+torchbrowser.com%5D.mp4

Here ‘ya go Billy, if they don’t edit videos they don’t like they delete them.

They couldn’t delete videos of a standing President and Billionaire so they edited it. They made it Kosher.  :chuckle:

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #78 on: June 22, 2019, 10:55:27 AM »

Our way of life has been under attack since the coup d’etat of September 11.

Everyone who has gone through an un Constitutional search and X ray exam at the airport knows this. Especially the elderly and young children who have been improperly groped by over zealous TSA folk.

The attack on our way of life and Liberty was immediate in the so-called Patriot Act, which gave unlimited spying powers and other powers to a government which was already out of control.

You think it's Bush's fault and not the terrorists?

Billy would like the USA to attack Iran on a questionable grainy video, but when a US ship was attacked without mercy for several hours, 34 Sailors were murdered in cold blood and over a hundred injured, Billy and his fellow blind “patriots” are silent.

Billy thinks it wrong for Iran to get nukes, but it’s okay for Israel to have them. Even though Israel doesn’t abide by International Law on nukes, that’s okay, BillyB and the other blind “patriots” believe the “chosen people” poppycock.

I don't want America to attack Iran based on ONE grainy video. I'd like the USA to attack Iran based on a lot of activity against America. Why is it hard for some of you guys to believe Iran attacks American interests? Everything is a false flag to you.

A few countries don't abide by international law on nukes such as India and Pakistan but America isn't harassing them. They aren't going to go crazy with nukes. Neither will Israel. Radical Muslims in Iran can go crazy. Some guys get to have a gun, some guys don't. Life ain't always fair.

I’m coming back to BillyB’s bogus statement about Israel.

Israel is a nation founded upon committing terrorism in order to get their way.

From the bombing of the King David Hotel. To their failure in the Lavon affair. To the Gulf of Tonkin terrorist act against the USA. To their successful terrorist act (so far) of rigging the Twin Towers and Building 7 on 9/11.

And most recently to committing acts of War against Syria, a sovereign nation.

In its 200 year history Iran has never invaded a neighboring nation. Israel has conducted non-stop war against their neighbors. Including their unlawful invasion of Lebanon.

From Pastor Chuck Baldwin posting on Facebook:

Let me get this straight:

The U.S. military has tens of thousands of armed troops within striking distance of Tehran. It has an aircraft carrier strike group within striking distance of Tehran. It has nuclear-capable bombers within striking distance of Tehran. It constantly penetrates Iran's territorial waters and airspace with ships, planes and drones.

The CIA, Israeli Mossad and Iran's arch enemy Saudi Arabia founded, financed, formed and fought Iran's legally-invited forces in Syria and Lebanon via Sunni/Wahhabi terrorist cells knows as ISIS and al Nusra.

The U.S. government has provided the most sophisticated military weapons--including nuclear weapons--to a nation (Israel) that has done nothing but wage war against its neighbors since it came into existence, and who has launched hundreds of airstrikes, drone attacks and bombing campaigns against Iran's military units and bases in Syria and Lebanon (again, units and bases that are in those countries lawfully at the invitation of the host governments to help them defend their people against the perpetual acts of war against them by Israel)
, and....

....IRAN IS AN AGGRESSOR-TERRORIST STATE???

GET REAL!!!

Here's the truth: Iran is the last major Middle Eastern country that refuses to be controlled by the Federal Reserve central bank--a global banking cartel controlled by Rothschild Zionists, British monarchists and American neocons.

It appears quite certain that Donald Trump is assigned the task of finishing the job that G.W. Bush started. Face it folks, Donald Trump is just another puppet for the War Party.

Believe it or not, the one group of people that has the power to break up this corrupt criminal cabal is...America's Christian pastors. Ugh! I know.

Most of our evangelical pastors are duped and deluded by Zionist-concocted Israel-based dispensational prophecy doctrines, and, as such, have become unwitting servants of the cabal.

Nevertheless, a true spiritual awakening in America's pulpits could--even now--put an end to these phony, perpetual wars for profit and empire.

Oh, for such an awakening!

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #79 on: June 22, 2019, 01:33:37 PM »
I just thought I'd share something about the drone stuff.

It seems that the operators of the U.S drone shot down the other day were sent several warnings before entering Iranian airspace that it was in imminent danger of being shot down if it continued its path onward and over Iran. The shooting down was the result of a conscious choice on the part of the drone's operators. They had been told that they were on a path that would lead to action against the aircraft. The flight continued, the plane was shot down.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #80 on: June 22, 2019, 02:01:53 PM »

It seems that the operators of the U.S drone shot down the other day were sent several warnings before entering Iranian airspace that it was in imminent danger of being shot down if it continued its path onward and over Iran. The shooting down was the result of a conscious choice on the part of the drone's operators. They had been told that they were on a path that would lead to action against the aircraft. The flight continued, the plane was shot down.

Source please!

Online Wiz

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #81 on: June 22, 2019, 03:35:40 PM »
I’m coming back to BillyB’s bogus statement about Israel.

Israel is a nation founded upon committing terrorism in order to get their way.

From the bombing of the King David Hotel. To their failure in the Lavon affair. To the Gulf of Tonkin terrorist act against the USA. To their successful terrorist act (so far) of rigging the Twin Towers and Building 7 on 9/11.

And most recently to committing acts of War against Syria, a sovereign nation.

In its 200 year history Iran has never invaded a neighboring nation. Israel has conducted non-stop war against their neighbors. Including their unlawful invasion of Lebanon.

From Pastor Chuck Baldwin posting on Facebook:

Let me get this straight:

The U.S. military has tens of thousands of armed troops within striking distance of Tehran. It has an aircraft carrier strike group within striking distance of Tehran. It has nuclear-capable bombers within striking distance of Tehran. It constantly penetrates Iran's territorial waters and airspace with ships, planes and drones.

The CIA, Israeli Mossad and Iran's arch enemy Saudi Arabia founded, financed, formed and fought Iran's legally-invited forces in Syria and Lebanon via Sunni/Wahhabi terrorist cells knows as ISIS and al Nusra.

The U.S. government has provided the most sophisticated military weapons--including nuclear weapons--to a nation (Israel) that has done nothing but wage war against its neighbors since it came into existence, and who has launched hundreds of airstrikes, drone attacks and bombing campaigns against Iran's military units and bases in Syria and Lebanon (again, units and bases that are in those countries lawfully at the invitation of the host governments to help them defend their people against the perpetual acts of war against them by Israel)
, and....

....IRAN IS AN AGGRESSOR-TERRORIST STATE???

GET REAL!!!

Here's the truth: Iran is the last major Middle Eastern country that refuses to be controlled by the Federal Reserve central bank--a global banking cartel controlled by Rothschild Zionists, British monarchists and American neocons.

It appears quite certain that Donald Trump is assigned the task of finishing the job that G.W. Bush started. Face it folks, Donald Trump is just another puppet for the War Party.

Believe it or not, the one group of people that has the power to break up this corrupt criminal cabal is...America's Christian pastors. Ugh! I know.

Most of our evangelical pastors are duped and deluded by Zionist-concocted Israel-based dispensational prophecy doctrines, and, as such, have become unwitting servants of the cabal.

Nevertheless, a true spiritual awakening in America's pulpits could--even now--put an end to these phony, perpetual wars for profit and empire.

Oh, for such an awakening!

Finally a good awakening to the truth!  :)

REF War on Iraq for WMD :

The two war criminals, Bush and Blair based their decision to invade Iraq in 2 dossiers of Intelligence.

When they presented the 1st one....it transpired that was a copy of the dedication of an Iraqi student in California so.... was exposed and they had to find other excuses so they prepared a no 2 Dossier with fake information and despite a more than 1 million anti war demonstrators who paralysed London, still went to the war.

Then they send inspector Dr Kelly to check Iraq for WMD and on his return he spoke to a reporter at the bbc, who next morning at 7 am Radio News disclosed Dr Kelly's statement and findings, the previous night that there were NO WMD in Iraq.

David Kelly (weapons expert)

"David Christopher Kelly CMG (14 May 1944 – 17 July 2003) was a Welsh scientist and authority on biological warfare, employed by the British Ministry of Defence, and formerly a weapons inspector with the United Nations Special Commission in Iraq. He came to public attention in July 2003 when an unauthorised discussion he had off the record with BBC journalist Andrew Gilligan about the UK Government's dossier on weapons of mass destruction in Iraq was cited by Gilligan and led to a major controversy. Kelly's name became known to the media as Gilligan's source and he was called to appear on 15 July before a parliamentary Foreign Affairs Select Committee investigating the issues Gilligan had reported. Kelly was questioned aggressively about his actions. He was found dead two days later

UK Prime Minister Tony Blair's government set up the Hutton Inquiry, a public inquiry into the circumstances surrounding Kelly's death. The inquiry concluded that Kelly had committed suicide,............
."

Click the Link above for more information.

Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #82 on: June 22, 2019, 04:19:42 PM »

Source please!
http://iranpress.com/iran-i135866
https://thehill.com/policy/defense/449666-iran-general-says-us-was-warned-several-times-before-drone-was-shot-down
https://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/Iranian-state-television-shows-what-it-calls-retrieved-sections-of-US-military-drone-593252
https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/c3ealo/iran_warned_twice_before_downing_us_pilotless/
https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/437242/IRGC-general-says-Iran-warned-U-S-drone-several-times-before
https://www.news18.com/news/world/iran-warned-twice-before-downing-us-pilotless-drone-says-general-hajizadeh-2198201.html

if you need more, i can use the google ......
Moby :pointlaugh:
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #83 on: June 22, 2019, 05:32:32 PM »

Source please!
http://iranpress.com/iran-i135866
https://thehill.com/policy/defense/449666-iran-general-says-us-was-warned-several-times-before-drone-was-shot-down
https://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/Iranian-state-television-shows-what-it-calls-retrieved-sections-of-US-military-drone-593252
https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/c3ealo/iran_warned_twice_before_downing_us_pilotless/
https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/437242/IRGC-general-says-Iran-warned-U-S-drone-several-times-before
https://www.news18.com/news/world/iran-warned-twice-before-downing-us-pilotless-drone-says-general-hajizadeh-2198201.html

Thanks Mark. I had been initially under the impression Andrew had a secret source and didn’t know this broke in the news cycle.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #84 on: June 22, 2019, 06:35:19 PM »

Offline Contrarian

Online Wiz

« Reply #86 on: June 23, 2019, 02:02:49 AM »
On Iran, it’s Trump versus Trump.  :coffeeread:

https://www.defenseone.com/politics/2019/06/iran-its-trump-vs-trump/157930/?oref=d-channelriver

Trump shock:
USA told it will LOSE WAR WITH IRAN, and here’s why

DONALD TRUMP’S USA boasts the most powerful armies the world has ever seen – but today military experts warned they would NEVER beat Iran in a military conflict even as the possibility of a hot war between Iran and the USA increased as British and US servicemen raced to the aid of two oil-tankers attacked off the Iranian coast in the Gulf of Oman.

USA told it will LOSE WAR WITH IRAN

Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #87 on: June 23, 2019, 02:57:35 AM »

You have demonstrated that you can use google - but fail to admit that when it is used  - to point out your howlers'  - you won't adnit it .

Example you STILL cannot admit a Dutch govt site is a Dutch govt site - when well and tuly busted ..

I cannot read Cornfed's posts - so my asking for a 'source' ( after him) becomes clear .....

That the 'response' was a series of Conservative Iranian sites causes much amusement .. I suppose you'd say the same about the news that the USA DID 'respond' .. ? ;)

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/06/trump-approved-cyber-attacks-iran-drone-downing-190623054423929.html
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #88 on: June 23, 2019, 03:00:34 AM »
Trump shock:  USA told it will LOSE WAR WITH IRAN,and here’s why[

Well, I 'beg to differ' - IF it ever happened

'Trampu' can rely on logitics support from most states on the west side of the straights - Russia might help Iraqn and China just wants oil ...

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #89 on: June 23, 2019, 03:45:32 AM »

'Trampu' can rely on logitics support from most states on the west side of the straights - Russia might help Iraqn and China just wants oil ...

If war with Iran ever happens then no oil-tanker will pass through the straight of hormuz. Good luck world, with your new super-rich Russia whom will then supply the oil needs of the west.

OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline BillyB

« Reply #90 on: June 23, 2019, 10:53:30 AM »

It would benefit Iran greatly if that drone was shot down in their territorial waters or land to recover the parts and show the world the evidence. Russia would also pay handsomely for some of that drone technology. It was America's most expensive and complex drone. When you guys find an article of Iran recovering the drone, please post it here.
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #91 on: June 23, 2019, 11:02:38 AM »
Found some photos Iran has displayed saying they are of the recovered drone. No US markings or serial numbers though. If this is the best they got, they aren't going to fool the critical thinkers.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2019/06/21/iran-makes-show-drone-wreckage-after-trump-calls-retaliatory-strike.html

https://www.businessinsider.com/iran-shows-navy-drone-wreckage-suggests-tehran-got-first-2019-6

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #92 on: June 24, 2019, 05:27:15 AM »

If war with Iran ever happens then no oil-tanker will pass through the straight of hormuz. Good luck world, with your new super-rich Russia whom will then supply the oil needs of the west.

IF there was a proper shooing war .. I suggest alternate energy sources would materialise switfly ..

It is noted you quietly ducked admitting your use of google couldn't save your notion which what 'were not' NL govt sites...

I expect you checked stuff that teccies do and know better ...

Offline dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #93 on: June 24, 2019, 05:50:15 PM »

I believe that China and Japan are two of Iran's biggest oil buyers now.  The USA has become self supplied and the dependency from the 1973 Arab Oil Embargo has diminished greatly.  Now, you only see gas rationing and long gas lines in places like Venezuela.   (:)
An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #94 on: June 25, 2019, 07:46:06 AM »

I believe that China and Japan are two of Iran's biggest oil buyers now.  The USA has become self supplied and the dependency from the 1973 Arab Oil Embargo has diminished greatly.  Now, you only see gas rationing and long gas lines in places like Venezuela.   (:)

Do tell!  :whistle:

But how can that happen when Bernie Sanders says otherwise?  :laugh:

Online Wiz

« Reply #95 on: June 26, 2019, 12:22:59 AM »

Do tell!  :whistle:

But how can that happen when Bernie Sanders says otherwise?  :laugh:

During World War II, a German officer is reputed to have said that the US military did so well in war “because war is chaos, and the American army practises chaos on a daily basis”.

Today, its activities are plunging the Earth into chaos on an entirely different scale: The US military emits more carbon dioxide than most countries, and in a table of nations, its carbon “bootprint” would sit above Portugal’s.

Through its tanks, jet planes and aircraft carriers – not to mention its supply chains of trucks, cargo planes and container ships US military is a bigger polluter than as many as 140 countries – shrinking this war machine is a must

:coffeeread:

Registration