Welcome! > New Member Introductions

Hello from London

(1/5) > >>

Beowulf:
Hi, I'm 46, divorced and my travels have taken me to Minsk, Kiev, Odessa, Moscow and St Petersburg.

My marriage was to a Russia lady, it was all amazing until the day after the wedding.... long story... she had been in the UK for a while though. Strangely again I have met another Russian girl.... a few alarm bells are ringing, I just thought here might be somewhere I can post and get feedback. I think I can contribute to from my own experiences of meeting different types of girls.

My intention is to find a committed relationship and I still think I might like to be a father. I will finish there and see if anyone is out there!

msmoby:
Hello Beowulf

Welcome to this forum

I'm sure you'll get plenty of 'feedback' - much of it from guys who aren't from the UK - or if they are - have never been married to a RW ;)

Are you prepared to share the 'long story' and tell us about the 'red flags' with your latest Russian lass ?

You're going to be asked about age differences and all sorts - are you ready ? ;)

AvHdB:
Welcome to RUA!

There is an expression "Once bitten, twice shy." It does not seem to apply to you.  There is enough wisdom here that we can help, ask questions and you will hear opinions.

Manny:
Welcome to the site.  tiphat

The good folk here will certainly be interested in the tale. And in terms of the new woman, contrary to what Moby says above, there is a wealth of experience here.

Contrarian:

--- Quote from: Beowulf on June 05, 2019, 01:08:16 AM ---Hi, I'm 46, divorced and my travels have taken me to Minsk, Kiev, Odessa, Moscow and St Petersburg.

My marriage was to a Russia lady, it was all amazing until the day after the wedding.... long story... she had been in the UK for a while though. Strangely again I have met another Russian girl.... a few alarm bells are ringing,

--- End quote ---

What happened with the first one? Long story you say? We have time!  :chuckle:

Welcome.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version