The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: American wishing to obtain Russian citizenship  (Read 5646 times)

Offline Valenki

• Spouses Country: Czecho-SLOVAKIA
  • Trips: 20+
Re: American wishing to obtain Russian citizenship
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2019, 10:30:55 PM »
In some other video, Seagal says he was granted Russian citizenship because he "knows some very powerful people" but I take that as a boast and nothing more than that.

Seagal boasts a lot but he's actually good friends with Putin. Putin is into martial arts and has taken a liking to Seagal.
I'll believe it only if I hear it from Vlado's own mouth. My expectation is that Putin is a much better judge of personal character and that he only gave shit-fer-brains Seagul citizenship for propaganda purposes in the sense of granting Americans a sort of ha-ha asylum from the U.S.  That, in itself, would be a huge feather in anyone's hat.  :laugh:
Free The Peoples Republics of Lugansk and Donetsk!