The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: anyone watching "Berlin Station" series 3?  (Read 2497 times)

Offline redroo

• Spouses Country: FSU
  • Trips: Semi-Resident
anyone watching "Berlin Station" series 3?
« on: March 01, 2019, 04:09:15 AM »
I got hooked on this TV spy show the first series, and am just now watching season 3.
This year the plot has based around a surreptitious Russian takeover of Estonia, ala Crimea's "Little Green men".
While that sounds like it will only interest the Ukrainian supporters amongst us, I shall not ruin a twist that might also please the Russian, or Anti-USA, supporters.
If you drop in, it might be hard to know who's who, but each to their own :-) it's a great cast

Offline redroo

• Spouses Country: FSU
  • Trips: Semi-Resident
Re: anyone watching "Berlin Station" series 3?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2019, 04:11:12 AM »
What’s This TV Show About?
An EPIX spy drama, Berlin Station stars Richard Armitage, Rhys Ifans, Leland Orser, Michelle Forbes, Richard Jenkins, Mina Tander, Ashley Judd, and Keke Palmer. Series 1 centers on Daniel Miller (Armitage). As part of an investigation into a whistleblower, Miller goes to the CIA’s Berlin station on a secret mission to discover the source of the Thomas Shaw leaks. There amidst the other agents and administrators, he discovers a sordid trail that leads all the way back to Washington D.C.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Re: anyone watching "Berlin Station" series 3?
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2019, 04:23:28 AM »
Might watch it, just to watch Ashley Judd ...
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic