The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Nigerian Scammers  (Read 3031 times)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Nigerian Scammers
« on: February 18, 2019, 12:43:28 PM »
here is a really interesting video about romance scammers ..

What is more interesting is the comment from one of the young guys in Ghana committing the scams..

"Well the white men raped our countries, colonized us and took our grandfathers to their countries as slaves to work free and build their white countries up, Now its just payback "

In a way I guess he's 100% correct there!
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Lord of the Dance

• Supporting Hero Member
  • Trips: None Yet
Re: Nigerian Scammers
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2019, 01:09:02 PM »
Thanks for sharing the link to this fascinating documentary Steveboy, I enjoyed watching it last evening.  :popcorn:

It's too bad that this world is filled with people who think nothing of taking advantage of the lowly and gullible. Then again, it speaks to the scammers' own unworthiness as human beings.
"My soul cries out with a joyful shout that the God of my heart is great, and my spirit sings of the wondrous things that you bring to the ones who wait." - Canticle of the Turning

Offline BillyB

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2019, 05:43:50 PM »
What is more interesting is the comment from one of the young guys in Ghana committing the scams..

"Well the white men raped our countries, colonized us and took our grandfathers to their countries as slaves to work free and build their white countries up, Now its just payback "

None of those sins happened to the guy scamming white people. So after he and others scam massive amounts of white people, he will approve of his nation getting raped and colonized again since he approves of payback.
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2019, 12:18:09 AM »

None of those sins happened to the guy scamming white people. So after he and others scam massive amounts of white people, he will approve of his nation getting raped and colonized again since he approves of payback.

"Live by the sword die by the sword " If some women who has been scammed flew to Ghana and cut his head off along with his mothers and fathers.. fair play to her.. I wouldn't loose no sleep over it, would make an interesting end to the video.. :laugh:

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2020, 01:24:07 PM »
With all of this Lockdown the scammers are on overtime.. non stop all day.. especially our friends from Ghana  :laugh:

I get a little bored also working all day and night.. but I also get to have a little fun to lighten the day .. death threats , verbal abuse and so on..

They just do not like getting caught and I ALWAYS ALWAYS catch these vermin  :laugh:

Its also getting very busy for the young girls , seems the lockdown is giving many nothing else to do other than sign up to any thing and every thing..

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2020, 08:58:07 AM »
Here is dear old Goodwin..

He is 48 and looking for a young lady wait for it!! yes up to 80 years old..

He is looking for a lady to travel the world with him.. ???  When he retires? But she will be dead!! In a bloody coffin or does he intend to carry her ashes around with him..

Fake women will always have on their Bio seeking a guy to 90 .. some even any age so you could be 110 and still be in with a chance..

Fake men will always do the same they also look for a women up to 90 years old.. :laugh:

Registration