The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Brexit march..  (Read 16075 times)

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Brexit march..
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2018, 05:30:39 PM »
I am sorry for borrowing some text from your previous reply but as we know NOBY it's not capable posting more than one liners....so ... I modified your replies..... in the hope to penetrate and finally get it in his skull!

Wiz, We rarely agree, but with the clown called Moby, it is a lost cause. Av
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
Re: Moby changes the Brexit title again
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2018, 11:59:46 PM »

Suggesting leavers are scared, says plenty about how you see the world.

Accurately,  Now comes the 'excuses'

A second vote would be expensive, time consuming, further misleading and would only serve to cause further divisions within society and most importantly undermine democracy.

How does a vote 'undermine Democracy' ?  :chuckle:

We had the vote and the majority democratically decided to leave the union. If there’s any further vote, it should be one for the politicians to decide exactly how we leave. The politicians should then vote on what’s right for the country, even if it’s a hard Brexit.

As you said, we didn't vote on how to leave and given many now realise that leave lied - you know VERY well that an option to stay might very well carry the day

And then what next, an election re-vote if we don’t like the result, even if you are a minority? The only discussion right now should be about how we leave, not if. Anything else is a waste of resources.

So YOU say ... but then reality is all around you and I know PLENTY of people who voted leave who can see the consequences and would vote t'other way

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
Re: Moby 's been right about 'Brexit' fibs all along
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2018, 12:11:21 AM »

Rosco

I am sorry for borrowing some text from your previous reply but as we know NOBY it's not capable posting more than one liners

You first attempt at a 'riposte' isn't even factual - and it goes downhill from there ..

But I have not much hope, as you already know, he is a member of the Idiots Club.....and that is one of the reasons for his insistence.

May be because this 'idiot' is sat outside in his Pj's by the pool in an ostensibly EU nation - exercising his freedom of movement and wondering why an ancient Greek - who used EU Directives to bring in his RU wife - seeks to close that option for others ;)

The second reason is that he feels obligated to support the deep state and justify his travelling and other expenses.......to his hundler.

I'm from N.Ireland and I see how a 'hard border' would be detrimental to my 'home land' - nothing as far fetched as your wacko perceptions of others' life-styles

Wiz, We rarely agree, but with the clown called Moby, it is a lost cause. Av

From historical howlers ( Korean War ) to Wiz' estimations of our lives - you're not on a roll re choosing the 'right side'  :chuckle:

Offline rosco

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2018, 04:26:08 AM »

A second vote would be expensive, time consuming, further misleading and would only serve to cause further divisions within society and most importantly undermine democracy.

We had the vote and the majority democratically decided to leave the union. If there’s any further vote, it should be one for the politicians to decide exactly how we leave. The politicians should then vote on what’s right for the country, even if it’s a hard Brexit.

As you said, we didn't vote on how to leave and given many now realise that leave lied - you know VERY well that an option to stay might very well carry the day

And then what next, an election re-vote if we don’t like the result, even if you are a minority? The only discussion right now should be about how we leave, not if. Anything else is a waste of resources.

So YOU say ... but then reality is all around you and I know PLENTY of people who voted leave who can see the consequences and would vote t'other way

You're like the forgotten boxer that brings nothing to the table and has no belts or credibility. The only option now is to antagonise, argue and be enough of a nuisance, in the hope you get another shot at the title.

If we leave with a bad deal and the most vulnerable people suffer, you lot should be held accountable. It lies somewhere between treason and incompetence. We voted to leave, now its about the country pulling together to make it work. It can work but the enemy within would prefer to lose out so they can post hate online towards leavers.

It's short sighted, ignorant and above all else, vile.

Offline Wiz

Re: Moby 's been right about 'Brexit' fibs all along
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2018, 06:32:18 AM »
Rosco. I am sorry for borrowing some text from your previous reply but as we know NOBY it's not capable posting more than one liners
You first attempt at a 'riposte' isn't even factual - and it goes downhill from there ..

You are the RUA Court Jester looking for "excuses" and none of us who voted Yes to Brexit! 
You want the cake and eat it! You had the FREE vote and you lost. "UP YOURS DELLORS" 

But I have not much hope, as you already know, he is a member of the Idiots Club.....and that is one of the reasons for his insistence.

May be because this 'idiot' is sat outside in his Pj's by the pool in an ostensibly EU nation - exercising his freedom of movement and wondering why an ancient Greek - who used EU Directives to bring in his RU wife - seeks to close that option for others ;)

1) You can sit outside with your Pj's by the pool for the past few days but not on the EU part of the island.......or if you are in the south then your cover front woman- not your wife...., is breaking the rules of the EU member as she arrived on the North Occupied part of the island. It's your problem, you always like breaking the rules......but I don't give a Shit, neither have to look over my shoulder...like you!

2) This Ancient Greek with a young working wife has nothing to be jealous of your escapades. For the past 10 years of our marriage we have travelled 30 times, all over Europe, excluding her trips to Rodina, and next Greek easter.... we will tour for a week to Epirus (NW of Greece), maybe visit South Albania if time permits, (no need for a Visa.... for both of Us) and on Thursday 25 April  back to Corfu for our Greek Easter. till  1 May. I have nothing to be jealous of you and all my arrangements... are LEGAL 

BTW: This Ancient Greek and his British citizen wife, don't need to have an EU Passport. Our Greek ID cards are/will be, sufficient to travel around the EU without any visa, after Brexit. The stupid Greeks, like me, say.... "You cook your food before you get Hungry". :P :P :P!

3) This Ancient Greek,[/] while you were in Cyprus working for "satmesh" doing all those "Legal TV Antenna installations", found a Russian woman, married her and following the existing rules at the time, used his Greek Passport and brought her back to UK for FREE, thanks to the advice received from STE.

You approached the Ancient Greek by phone and he gave all the advice and information he knew and pointed to you to use the "Surringer Case" and your  British Passport, as you had no Irish one yet, to bring your new Russian wife to the UK an you did. Unfortunately your English vocabulary does not have the word "Thank you" so you forgot to use the Irish or the Greek one, you know!

Finally circumstances have changed today, the British people had a referendum and voted to leave the EU.......so why should I care for other people who want to come to this country?

The second reason is that he feels obligated to support the deep state and justify his travelling and other expenses.......to his hundler.

I'm from N.Ireland and I see how a 'hard border' would be detrimental to my 'home land' - nothing as far fetched as your wacko perceptions of others' life-styles

If you feel so strong about the future of your "home land", N. Ireland, why you don't stop working for the "deep state", who pay your living expenses, go back and campaign for the British Government to Let the people of the North with "Large minority" to have a referendum under the UN conditions and help the North Ireland to Join the South, like the Russians from Crimea did and then you will be the same like me "with two  Passports and the freedom to travel without the need for a visa"?

You will never do anything that doesn't benefit only your self as your are not the type who will fight for the public common good.!

So my friend Noby...for now ...

Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline Bruce Lee

• Trips: 5-10
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2018, 08:36:39 AM »

Bit cheeky and more than a bit dishonest there big fella, it undermines democracy as your ilk are attempting to overrule a result you don’t agree with.

My fear is you lot are going to get your own way, I can see a vote splitting referendum (opps, I mean peoples vote) - Mays deal, no deal or Stay. The 52 percent split between 2 choices and the 48 with one. Seriously, I hope I am wrong.
If you get a minute check out Bruce's TR - Its not quite finished, however its still a pretty good read IMHO.

If I win the lottery I'll finish it this week if not I'll probably complete it when I retire!!! Until then I hope you enjoy the story so far!

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2018, 12:17:47 PM »

Bit cheeky and more than a bit dishonest there big fella, it undermines democracy as your ilk are attempting to overrule a result you don’t agree with.

My fear is you lot are going to get your own way, I can see a vote splitting referendum (opps, I mean peoples vote) - Mays deal, no deal or Stay. The 52 percent split between 2 choices and the 48 with one. Seriously, I hope I am wrong.

The question is.. If they have another referendum and for some reason stay in the EU what is everyone going to do about IT??

Will you then be willing to march ? Manny said "I don't see myself marching on a Sunday"

So would you if Brexit is cancelled??

Who is going to keep their moth shut and get walked over by a government who basically thinks your an idiot, you can be as clever as you want, you can be a multi millionaire, as per educated Oxford buff.. BUT the government think you're an idiot!! Its that simple..

So if Brexit was cancelled who is willing to do what?

1. Keep quiet but just post stuff about it.. like a deserter to the cause ..

2. March on London (Thats assuming there was a march)

3. Commit civil disobedience (Thats if enough called for it and organized it)

What will you / 1-2 or 3  ;D
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Wiz

« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2018, 10:20:58 PM »

The question is.. If they have another referendum and for some reason stay in the EU what is everyone going to do about IT??

Will you then be willing to march ? Manny said "I don't see myself marching on a Sunday"

Who is going to keep their moth shut and get walked over by a government who basically thinks your an idiot, you can be as clever as you want, you can be a multi millionaire, as per educated Oxford buff.. BUT the government think you're an idiot!! Its that simple..

What about you Sreveboy?

Talking big when you are not anywhere near the dancing floor?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

tiphat

Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
Moby's been right - all along ?
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2018, 10:58:16 PM »

Bit cheeky and more than a bit dishonest there big fella,

Two mistakes, already ?

1/ Andrewfi says I'm 'little'

2/ he says I'm 'dishonest', too - but how is a vote - knowing what leave will mean  -'dishonest' - it's FAR more honest .. and the result won't be 'close' this time...

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2018, 04:29:05 AM »

What about you Sreveboy?

tiphat

I will post my flight tickets here for all to see.. should the need come to return to the UK to defend democracy ...

Trust me I will be going.. you think Im going to complete a referendum form.. then have some government official knock on my door and basically say "You dumb ass! you have no idea what your voting for".. then screw my referendum piece of paper up and push it down my throat..and finish the conversation with "**** you "

That is what it basically comes down to..

Offline Wiz

« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2018, 05:14:16 AM »

Is that what you have used to kill all those cockroaches on the floor.......???

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2018, 06:12:36 AM »

Is that what you have used to kill all those cockroaches on the floor.......???

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

I think you photo shopped those into my photo.. you photo hacker!!!

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: Україна
  • Trips: 10-20
Re: Mobys Dishonesty Outed......Again
« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2018, 07:29:35 AM »

WHAT are leavers scared of ... ?
It’s not a valid question. The verdict of the 2016 referendum has to be delivered. [/quote[]

Says WHO..? Lame duck, Mrs May? ;)
Says everybody except Remoaners who won’t accept a Democratic result unless it’s one they voted for.....

'Dishonest' was 'project fear' and £300 million / week 'savings
And now we have ‘Project Fear’ round 2 being shouted from the rooftops.
The UK voters know, better, now
You’re ‘friends’ with all of them, are you?
So, what have leavers to fear ?  A different result as a consequence ...? :chuckle:

Broken record syndrome?

A second win and even I'd shut up ...
You’ll only shut up when 6ft under......

Offline Bruce Lee

Re: Moby's been right - all along ?
« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2018, 07:49:53 AM »

Bit cheeky and more than a bit dishonest there big fella,

Two mistakes, already ?

1/ Andrewfi says I'm 'little'

2/ he says I'm 'dishonest', too - but how is a vote - knowing what leave will mean  -'dishonest' - it's FAR more honest .. and the result won't be 'close' this time...
An utterly embarrassing reply, clearly mods just let it through to reenforce how pathetic your argument is, sometimes less is more fella.
If you get a minute check out Bruce's TR - Its not quite finished, however its still a pretty good read IMHO.

If I win the lottery I'll finish it this week if not I'll probably complete it when I retire!!! Until then I hope you enjoy the story so far!

Offline Bruce Lee

« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2018, 08:02:20 AM »

What about you Sreveboy?

tiphat

Trust me I will be going.. you think Im going to complete a referendum form.. then have some government official knock on my door and basically say "You dumb ass! you have no idea what your voting for".. then screw my referendum piece of paper up and push it down my throat..and finish the conversation with "**** you "

Watching parliament discussing Brexit I am left with the opinion that the majority of our public servants think identically to our mate moby and essentially see all leavers as thickos in need of saving from a bad decision - the vast majority won’t give up until they are dragged kicking and screaming away.

From the outside looking in I truly fear we are going to get screwed.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2018, 08:13:19 AM »

What about you Sreveboy?

tiphat

Watching parliament discussing Brexit I am left with the opinion that the majority of our public servants think identically to our mate moby and essentially see all leavers as thickos in need of saving from a bad decision - the vast majority won’t give up until they are dragged kicking and screaming away.

From the outside looking in I truly fear we are going to get screwed.

So a people's revolution is on the way I hope!! Teach them a lesson ..

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2018, 10:19:26 AM »

An utterly embarrassing reply, clearly mods just let it through to reenforce how pathetic your argument is, sometimes less is more fella.

An utterly accurate quote and are the mods censors now ?

As to your advise ...   I'm 'sorry' - just because you don't won't to read it

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #42 on: December 19, 2018, 11:25:46 AM »
Being buried won't shut him up. His bones will be arguing with the worms and he'll be introducing random beetles to lend credibility to his arguments.

A lifetime is long enough, imagine an eternity of it!
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2018, 12:03:08 PM »
Being buried won't shut him up. His bones will be arguing with the worms and he'll be introducing random beetles to lend credibility to his arguments.

A lifetime is long enough, imagine an eternity of it!

:chuckle: Preferably not!
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
Re: Brexit
« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2018, 12:14:38 PM »

The voices in your head and in your nightmares are not "plenty of people" that you know.  :coffeeread:

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2018, 10:51:56 PM »
Lots of noise  from a few scared people who realise that democracy at the movement in the UK is avoiding a vote that will be lost..

I sincere hope there is a  People's vote on any 'deal' including the 'let's stay option..

It is clear Parliament is more concerned about gaining / avoiding the chance of a General Election than putting this to bed either way.

Offline Bruce Lee

« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2018, 12:20:39 AM »

An utterly accurate quote and are the mods censors now ?

Clearly you’re off pre-moderation status now, congratulations- they’ve decided to treat you like a sensible adult rather than the mean spirited, miserable troll you really are, let’s wait for you to balls it up.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2018, 12:51:25 AM »

Clearly you’re off pre-moderation status now, congratulations- they’ve decided to treat you like a sensible adult rather than the mean spirited, miserable troll you really are, let’s wait for you to balls it up.

1/ News to me

2/ You REALLY see no irony at all in this post ...given the total lack of anything about 'Brexit' and the Parliamentary farce to try to run down a clock rather than face the demons ?

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2018, 04:25:09 AM »
So back to the point!!

If the government say ***** were staying..

Who's marching to London here??? It can be a little like WW2 with small battalions .. I guess this one will be the "RU battalion"  Of course I will be in charge .. but don't worry no one ever dies on my watch!! Well they never did in the paintball matches... :ROFL:

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2018, 07:03:03 AM »
What IS the point in a march when a vote on the plan would be good enough? ))

I hope the paint was lead free and had the appropriate EC approvals.....)))