The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Marriage in 62 years old. ENGLAND. HISTORY OF MY MOM  (Read 3153 times)

Offline Wiz

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Marriage in 62 years old. ENGLAND. HISTORY OF MY MOM
« on: November 09, 2018, 08:16:54 PM »
Marriage overseas in 62 years.
ENGLAND. HISTORY OF MY MOM. PART1

For all fluent speakers of Russian Language to enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC-zuPLWH9E

At least she made her mother happy!

tiphat
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Online Guile

Re: Marriage in 62 years old. ENGLAND. HISTORY OF MY MOM
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2018, 08:52:07 AM »
Is that really your MOM or are you just posting random video links again?

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2018, 09:04:41 AM »
Is that really your MOM or are you just posting random video links again?

You being such a good RU speaker - why don't you tell us what's being said .. :coffeeread:

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Online Guile

Moby still can't speak Russian
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2018, 06:58:04 PM »

You being such a good RU speaker - why don't you tell us what's being said .. :coffeeread:

Why the hell would I translate for you.  You are so lazy to learn the language yet want others to do the work?  That's your attitude in life you freeloader.

Online Guile

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2018, 07:12:01 PM »
"Hello, hello all, my mom and her husband came to visit me. her name is Olga and his is Ken.  Today I won't show you what I cooked for dinner, I just want to tell you her story....

Now you do the next 30 seconds without cheating and using subtitles  :ROFL: :ROFL:

Face it Moby your Russian will never be as good as mine not to mention your Chinese in either major dialect. :laugh:  You simply aren't smart enough to learn languages quickly.  Remember that Russian is my 5th language.

You still have trouble with English mister "natural speaker"  :ROFL:  :laugh:

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
" I will tell you now, without further delay. My mother married an Englishman at the age of 62. That was 8 years ago.  I have decided to share this tale with you , because it is really very interesting how it happened.

I also thought that there may be other women inspired by the story, too, because I think that if you have a path – a goal -  you don’t need to be afraid

Even one’s age is not a hindrance, you just aim boldly for your  goal .. I also want to say that at 62 years, life was just beginning and this life  path mum started 8 years ago .

She came to Moscow taking a position of a nail-bar administrator.".....

So, what can we deduce about our sting - who is Canadian ( Chinese ) and claims to be a 'Murrican, now ?

Possibly a VERY vivid imagination - over-estimating his 'skills' ( under-estimating those of others)  and certainly not too hot on arithmetic or geography ..

If Wiz is forty years older than you I'm certainly not 10 years younger than, Wiz..'Thanks' for adding a decade..

I'm STILL in my fifties ...

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Online Guile

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2018, 11:21:58 PM »
You translation wasn't even accurate.  "I thought long if I should tell this story or not, I didn't ask mom yet about it but I decided to...
Just doing a generalization and not word for word. "You just go boldly for your goal and that's all"... not "aim".
"I also want to say that at 62 years life was just starting and my mom is this example...

You missed quite a few words...pretty bad.

You seem quite obsessed about where I'm from.  Probably cause you don't even know if you're British or Irish or neither.  You have no idea where I was born, live or have lived before nor what passports I carry. 

damn straight u ain't in your 50's. That's a damn lie.  You look mid to late 60's at best. all grey hair and wrinkles and raspy voice from smoking.

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2018, 03:40:12 AM »
PLEASE STOP!

This thread was started by my friend Wiz.  :laugh:  Your childish behavior is thread pollution.  :(
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Wiz

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2018, 05:59:47 AM »
PLEASE STOP!

This thread was started by my friend Wiz.  :laugh:  Your childish behavior is thread pollution.  :(

My friend Donhollio told him the same....... 350 posts worked fine for the post count of the board but at the end of the day it's Fcuking boring for everybody and very ammoying to see his obsessive and childish behaviour, against Moby derailing and destroying the normal running of all threads.

At the end of the day I don't  give a Fcuk who speaks better Russian or not and have no intention replying to any of his comments. He already has been warned...... but he continue.....on the same line!

>:(
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline Bruce Lee

• Trips: 5-10
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2018, 08:17:33 AM »
PLEASE STOP!

My friend Donhollio told him the same....... 350 posts worked fine for the post count of the board but at the end of the day it's Fcuking boring for everybody and very ammoying to see his obsessive and childish behaviour, against Moby derailing and destroying the normal running of all threads.

At the end of the day I don't  give a Fcuk who speaks better Russian or not and have no intention replying to any of his comments. He already has been warned...... but he continue.....on the same line!

You’re all miles behind, I mentioned it in September and he’s still following moby around like a little lost e-puppy
If you get a minute check out Bruce's TR - Its not quite finished, however its still a pretty good read IMHO.

If I win the lottery I'll finish it this week if not I'll probably complete it when I retire!!! Until then I hope you enjoy the story so far!

Online Guile

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2018, 09:23:49 AM »
PLEASE STOP!

Tell Moby to stop.  Read the thread, he's the one who replied to me FIRST.

As for your "friend" Wiz, you mean the guy who hurls insults at you?  :laugh: :laugh:

Online Guile

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2018, 10:45:19 AM »
  but at the end of the day it's Fcuking boring for everybody and very ammoying to see his obsessive and childish behaviour, against Moby derailing and destroying the normal running of all threads.

So all your rambling posts and insults to Moby, AvHd and andrew are ok?!  Read your posts and tell me if they aren't boring Zionist troll.

Like what was the point of that Youtube video on this thread?  She's not your mom, few people here have fluent enough Russian to understand it.

Maybe you are looking for a 62 year old lady to keep you company?  :ROFL:

Offline Wiz

« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2018, 11:27:30 AM »
PLEASE STOP!

You’re all miles behind, I mentioned it in September and he’s still following moby around like a little lost e-puppy

Sorry Bruce

Obviously I miss it and apologise for it.

Unfortunately we have to continue reading childish crap......... No Matter what language I have used..... the little ignorant puppy.....will not stop.

I guess he is jealous of Moby who has a woman in his life and he only have his "Madam Palm" for company.  :biggrin:

Online Guile

« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2018, 12:52:33 PM »
Wiz, why did you post a youtube video of a 62 yr old Russian woman getting married on an English speaking forum?  Is that your target age group?  :ROFL:

You keep bringing up Madam Palm, sounds like you're an expert  :ROFL:  Now go smoke a bong and chillax :knit:

Offline BelleZeBoob

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2018, 03:34:15 PM »
Many thanks for posting the video wiz!  I totally enjoyed watching it.

What a marvelous, exquisite lady is that mother. One does not see that type of an older lady in the UK, US or Canada.  She did not talk much though, but still, I can tell that she is leaving a great impression on a watcher.
Men are like Bluetooth: he is connected to you when you are nearby, but searches for other devices when you are away.
Women are like Wi-Fi: she sees all available devices, but connects to the strongest one.

Offline Wiz

« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2018, 11:19:08 PM »
Many thanks for posting the video wiz!  I totally enjoyed watching it.

What a marvelous, exquisite lady is that mother. One does not see that type of an older lady in the UK, US or Canada.  She did not talk much though, but still, I can tell that she is leaving a great impression on a watcher.

Good morning Beautiful

Nice to hear from you, after so long time.....and I hope everything is fine with you.

It was my wife who came across this nice video. We watch it together and wife was  translating bits I did not understand, I thought it's very nice to post a happy story. BTW wife is still here.... after 10 years  ;D,

I agree with you that the Mother it's special case for her age and she still takes care of her self to preserve her very attractive nature. Mother and daughter have created a big number of videos with their life.

Husband was impressed with her and despite the luck of communication.... he still went on and married her. That reminds me of a song from my student days.....Enjoy it!