The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Two good people make good things happen.  (Read 13899 times)

Offline AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Two good people make good things happen.
« Reply #75 on: March 25, 2019, 12:23:26 PM »
'Poor morale carachter' is very different from getting a divorce for what ever reason.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #76 on: March 25, 2019, 12:26:51 PM »
'Poor morale carachter' is very different from getting a divorce for what ever reason.

The town drunk still cannot spell nor did he read and comprehend my entire statement.

Go back to your happy hour!  :chuckle:

Offline AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #77 on: March 25, 2019, 01:16:23 PM »

The town drunk still cannot spell nor did he read and comprehend my entire statement.

Go back to your happy hour!  :chuckle:

The forum dolt needs to learn English usage.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #78 on: March 25, 2019, 03:53:08 PM »
Spelling based on pronunciation can be habit forming.   :chuckle:
An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Offline BillyB

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #79 on: March 25, 2019, 04:28:31 PM »

Best hold off on celebrating like you won the Superbowl Confederate. I'm still waiting for you to show everyone here where I said all divorced men are of low moral character. What you quoted wasn't a match.
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #80 on: March 25, 2019, 05:21:19 PM »

Best hold off on celebrating like you won the Superbowl Confederate. I'm still waiting for you to show everyone here where I said all divorced men are of low moral character. What you quoted wasn't a match.

Don't give up your day job BillyB.  You got caught red-handed being a hypocrite which is why you pretended that you didn't disparage people who got divorces.  Here is precisely what I wrote.  Considering that it's been approximately 6 months since this thread was started I came very close to accurately describing what you wrote, and I put a qualifier on it.  Let's see if you've got the moral courage to admit that you're wrong.  I highly doubt it.  You did indeed imply that people who got a divorce were of poor moral character.  If you don't comprehend what "some such" means, go to a University or a College, or even one of the better High Schools where you live and ask an English teacher what that means.  Meanwhile when Rosco comes back for a visit, it would be very entertaining to hear how he feels about you getting caught being hypocritical.   :chuckle:

Trust me down to earth 7’s are better!

Down to earth 10's are ever better than 7's

You love your wife, which is why you believe she is a 10.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

BTW I thought guys who got a divorce were of “poor moral character” or or some such you wrote:laugh:

:coffeeread:

During divorce proceedings with my first wife of a few years, I asked to retain rights to be a parent to her son from another relationship. He is not my biological son and I didn't adopt him. There is no law on the books that allow me to continue to be his parent after divorce. The court's priority was what is best for the child. We saw a mental health professional in separate meetings over the next few months. The mental health professional said we had a bond and it would be harmful to the child if it was broken. The court granted me the right to be a de facto parent to the child.

During my son's meeting with the mental health professional, my son said he didn't like me and didn't want to be with me. He used some words in ways only an adult would do. The mental health professional knew his mother was coaching him. If you are coaching your kids on what to say, you may be found out and it will be used against you.

Hope you come back and let us know how it turns out in 3 weeks.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #81 on: March 25, 2019, 05:48:26 PM »

If you write sensible stuff then I'll have your back in a debate. It's pretty simple. I don't care about you enough to get upset matey.

What, with this and " Wrong for only the second time in 21 years"..I thought you were going for quote of the week..

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline BillyB

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #82 on: March 25, 2019, 05:50:32 PM »

Confederate, why are you depending on Roscoe to back you up? You're all over the place with what you're trying to say. Simply post exactly what I wrote and compare it to you claiming I said all divorced men are of low moral character. Let's discuss since this has been bugging you.

Here's some advice. Russian women don't like men who are drama queens. Get to the point.
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #83 on: March 25, 2019, 06:30:20 PM »

Confederate, why are you depending on Roscoe to back you up? You're all over the place with what you're trying to say. Simply post exactly what I wrote and compare it to you claiming I said all divorced men are of low moral character.

Pull your head out of your backside and stop being a drama queen Billy. What I wrote is crystal clear, your denial is a joke.

You're something else BillyB and I'm gonna laugh my ass off when you get a divorce in far less than 23 years married.

Offline Guile

« Reply #84 on: March 26, 2019, 12:07:50 PM »
boys boys settle down!  Billy's a good guy and so are you Confed.  From the members here he's one of the least likely to be hypocritical.

Moby and Wiz on the other hand.. :ROFL: :ROFL: