The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Two good people make good things happen.  (Read 13813 times)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Two good people make good things happen.
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2018, 11:50:12 PM »

Have you never had a date or a girlfriend where you do all the leg work and go above and beyond, yet still cant win their love? A woman isn't a job, that you just need to put hours into.

A marriage isn't a date. A wife isn't a girlfriend. Love was earned and established before marriage. Maintaining it and making it grow takes work. Of course many men pursuing international women marry them before love is established.

The heart wants what the heart wants and I'm starting to wonder if this is something you're scared of. Will your wife be the same person in 20 years?

Some people know my history of dating. I will always be surrounded by quality women or at a minimum, beautiful women. Women in my life, including my wife, are free leave me if they wish. I don't control them but I can control myself and I will always be happy with as much female attention as I want.

So your the Hugh Hefner of the FSU women dating niche? Is that what your saying? :laugh:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2018, 11:55:14 PM »
No, what he is really saying is that he went through years of rejection. To his credit he was as persistent as a puppy that humps your leg and eventually found a woman with a young daughter she needed to get fixed up. The rest is history.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2018, 09:54:02 AM »

Have you never had a date or a girlfriend where you do all the leg work and go above and beyond, yet still cant win their love? A woman isn't a job, that you just need to put hours into.

A marriage isn't a date. A wife isn't a girlfriend. Love was earned and established before marriage. Maintaining it and making it grow takes work. Of course many men pursuing international women marry them before love is established.

The heart wants what the heart wants and I'm starting to wonder if this is something you're scared of. Will your wife be the same person in 20 years?

Some people know my history of dating. I will always be surrounded by quality women or at a minimum, beautiful women. Women in my life, including my wife, are free leave me if they wish. I don't control them but I can control myself and I will always be happy with as much female attention as I want.

Have you heard that some people live out 'married' lives without actually being married? Do you need to have a socially/ritually/legally recognised union before Billy can accept love existing? Is this another Billyism?

Anyway, you have an answer for everything and choose to ignore (possibly deliberately) the facts of the discussion. This is pointless Billy.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2018, 07:13:52 PM »
Have you heard that some people live out 'married' lives without actually being married? Do you need to have a socially/ritually/legally recognised union before Billy can accept love existing? Is this another Billyism?

Anyway, you have an answer for everything and choose to ignore (possibly deliberately) the facts of the discussion. This is pointless Billy.

Your first post talks about marriage and divorce and now you talk about not being married. Later we talk about wives and you bring in girlfriends. Pick one category and stick with it.

Like the title says, "Two good people make good things happen". If you think two good people make bad things happen, you're not making a very good case.
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2018, 11:14:11 PM »

This is total CRAP.. Silly BillyB speaks of love and if his wife leaves him- 'there'll be another along' - ..WHO can truly love someone and believe him ? 

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2018, 05:32:35 AM »
No, what he is really saying is that he went through years of rejection. To his credit he was as persistent as a puppy that humps your leg and eventually found a woman with a young daughter she needed to get fixed up. The rest is history.

I bet she has to leave the keys and cards on the table after an argument..  :ROFL:

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2018, 07:51:08 AM »

Your first post talks about marriage and divorce and now you talk about not being married. Later we talk about wives and you bring in girlfriends. Pick one category and stick with it.

Like the title says, "Two good people make good things happen". If you think two good people make bad things happen, you're not making a very good case.

I make no apology for you being confused and it only confirms what sort of bloke, I had you pegged for.

I’m at a loss as to how we’re supposed to converse, when you can’t get out of first gear.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2018, 09:39:21 AM »

Once again, our perennially single 'expert' in relationships is passing comment on those of others and cannot see how amusing / ironic it is ...

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2018, 07:23:30 PM »

What? So he found a middle aged woman but dated her young daughter instead?

:ROFL: 

Offline BillyB

« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2018, 09:11:57 PM »

I make no apology for you being confused and it only confirms what sort of bloke, I had you pegged for.

I’m at a loss as to how we’re supposed to converse, when you can’t get out of first gear.

I'll make it simple for you. Ask your wife if divorce is bad or good. She will educate you that divorce is bad.

So when you say two good people can divorce, you are saying two good people can do bad things. That is wrong.

The divorce couple you say had 23 years of marriage are two good people although you don't know anything about their marriage.

Divorce isn't good but divorce may be the best thing for two people who let their marriage deteriorate and/or refuse to get along.
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2018, 11:57:24 PM »

I'll make it simple for you. Ask your wife if divorce is bad or good. She will educate you that divorce is bad.

So when you say two good people can divorce, you are saying two good people can do bad things. That is wrong.

The divorce couple you say had 23 years of marriage are two good people although you don't know anything about their marriage.

Divorce isn't good but divorce may be the best thing for two people who let their marriage deteriorate and/or refuse to get along.

Silly, Silly, BillyB

Don't forget to tell Rosco that IF / When your wife leaves you - that - like a bus - other Wife be be along ... that you won't be 'bovvered'

Your own 'advice' conflicts... 

One minute you're suggesting folks should 'fight' to save a marriage and the next you're suggesting you'll shrug your shoulders , sigh and say, "NEXT" ...

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2018, 12:07:29 AM »

I have a simple prediction here: Billy’s marriage won’t last 23 years.

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2018, 04:57:02 AM »

Christ almighty.......what's wrong with you Billy? I think even my dog understands that, which you cannot.

You've got the mind of a child. This interviews over.

:'(

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2018, 07:18:34 AM »

or refuse to get along.. Is it possible to explain what this means exactly?

Offline AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2018, 07:48:21 AM »
I bet she has to leave the keys and cards on the table after an argument..  :ROFL:

We will hope all weapons have trigger locks attached.    :-X
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline BillyB

« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2018, 06:36:06 PM »

Refusing to get along means refusing to get along. One person wants to work on the marriage and the other doesn't. Maybe both people don't care about working on the marriage.

Christ almighty.......what's wrong with you Billy? I think even my dog understands that, which you cannot.

You're sounding like Moby. Disagree on everything. Get all emotional. Insult. Can anybody here debate like a mature person or does many shout and pout when they don't like what their hearing?

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2018, 12:28:59 AM »

Refusing to get along means refusing to get along. One person wants to work on the marriage and the other doesn't. Maybe both people don't care about working on the marriage.

You're sounding like Moby. Disagree on everything. Get all emotional. Insult. Can anybody here debate like a mature person or does many shout and pout when they don't like what their hearing?

or refuse to get along  But maybe your wife Doesn't want to get on.. maybe she's sick and tired of an ass hole husband..you think she should still try to get along? Or maybe sent to a therapist to be brainwashed into thinking she MUST get along.. :laugh:

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2018, 12:34:56 AM »

or refuse to get along  But maybe your wife Doesn't want to get on.. maybe she's sick and tired of an ass hole husband..you think she should still try to get along? Or maybe sent to a therapist to be brainwashed into thinking she MUST get along.. :laugh:

She’ll get along all right. She’ll find some young stud closer to her age with a real sword not some dufus who’s never taken fencing holding something so heavy that by the time he got it in position his opponent would have sliced him to pieces.  :ROFL:

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2018, 12:36:51 AM »

She’ll get along all right. She’ll find some young stud closer to her age with a real sword not some dufus who’s never taken fencing holding something so heavy that by the time he got it in position his opponent would have sliced him to pieces.  :ROFL:

:laugh: :laugh: :party0031:

Offline AvHdB

« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2018, 12:58:48 AM »
Just a guess, but I suspect BillyB can keep his wife happy, both vertically and horizontally.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2018, 02:56:07 AM »
Just a guess, but I suspect BillyB can keep his wife happy, both vertically and horizontally.

Probably got her tied up down in the basement..

Offline AvHdB

« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2018, 06:37:58 AM »
This is becoming tasteless.

Offline Mr strange

• Trips: None Yet
« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2018, 09:56:51 AM »
Sorry agree but the whole quality and value is going in that direction.

Offline Chickenbrah

« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2018, 06:22:44 PM »

This in a nutshell....... Billy's wife is in her young 20's, and tells him she does not like sex, but does it as it is her duty as a wife. As a guy who dates women her age in FSU and the west (multiple countries), LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL at her response. Obviously something is very wrong, she clearly is not attracted to the fellow. Once she is established in life, billy will be on the hunt for a new FSU woman.

Offline AvHdB

« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2018, 08:55:34 PM »
While we may have opinions and thoughts of partners and relationships as a sort of unwritten 'rule' of RUA we do not go there.

Registration