The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: No skirts in England  (Read 870 times)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
No skirts in England
« on: July 03, 2018, 04:51:07 AM »
So it looks like school kids will soon be banned from wearing skirts JUST in case they confuse some little nutter who is not sure what he/she is.. :ROFL:

https://uk.style.yahoo.com/end-school-skirt-schools-considering-banning-skirts-bid-gender-neutral-094013607.html

Western Europe is becoming more and more F**** day by day!
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
Re: No skirts in England
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2018, 09:57:29 AM »
So it looks like school kids will soon be banned from wearing skirts JUST in case they confuse some little nutter who is not sure what he/she is.. :ROFL:

https://uk.style.yahoo.com/end-school-skirt-schools-considering-banning-skirts-bid-gender-neutral-094013607.html

Western Europe is becoming more and more F**** day by day!

Western Europe needs to be conquered by some outer space types with testosterone.

Meanwhile some female students and parents are fighting back.

“Self-esteem issues are on the rise among teenagers, so making us unable to wear clothes we feel our best in will damage our mental health, and in turn our school performance,” the petition reads.

“In addition, it is believed that skirts are being banned because the school has concern over the length of pupils’ skirts,” the petition continues.

“It is grossly inappropriate for staff members to sexualise and police the bodies of children in their care.

“There is nothing offensive about a child’s knee and lower thigh. If any teacher believes seeing a child’s leg is in any way ‘too sexual’ they should be sacked immediately for gross misconduct.”

Offline dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2018, 04:26:03 PM »
In the UK, men also wear skirts, so that apparel item should be gender neutral.   ???
An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Online B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2018, 08:11:58 PM »
Western Europe needs to be conquered by some outer space types with testosterone.

You haven't noticed the slow motion invasion by the rapey types?

“There is nothing offensive about a child’s knee and lower thigh. If any teacher believes seeing a child’s leg is in any way ‘too sexual’ they should be sacked immediately for gross misconduct.”[/i]

Is it the teachers that are the problem?  Or the grooming gangs?

B/B
Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2018, 10:54:26 PM »

“There is nothing offensive about a child’s knee and lower thigh. If any teacher believes seeing a child’s leg is in any way ‘too sexual’ they should be sacked immediately for gross misconduct.”[/i]

B/B

You’ve lost the script.  :chuckle:

The article Steveboy posted is stating that due to some boys in the UK wanting to become girls UK schools are doing away with skirts for girls for a bizarre goal of gender neutrality in order to be “inclusive” for the transgender boys. Basically PC culture gone insane. I don’t believe it has anything to do with Muslims.

Online B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2018, 01:49:04 PM »

B/B

You’ve lost the script.  :chuckle:

The article Steveboy posted is stating that due to some boys in the UK wanting to become girls UK schools are doing away with skirts for girls for a bizarre goal of gender neutrality in order to be “inclusive” for the transgender boys. Basically PC culture gone insane. I don’t believe it has anything to do with Muslims.

You posited an "invasion"; I pointed out that they are *already* being invaded.  :smileysherlock:

B/B
Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.