The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: hi from oz  (Read 2983 times)

Offline andrew99

• Trips: 1-5
hi from oz
« on: May 19, 2018, 06:58:11 PM »
Hi ,

I am from Melb  (46yr old)and I was married to a FSU female for 6 years . That has ended so I am looking for another. I am trying locally first which I cant say has been inspiring.

The problem with my marriage is that I wanted a family and she didnt as we put her carer first. The family just never happened.  She was 38

So I hope it isnt too late to start a family and I would be happy to find another fsu women.

Andrew

Offline AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
Re: hi from oz
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2018, 07:05:12 PM »
Welcome to RUA

There are a wide range of members with wealth of knowledge.

Ask questions and listen to the opinions stated.

Questions that I am curious about was your desire for a family not discussed before a union with your ex?

How far has she gone in her career?

“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline andrew99

• Trips: 1-5
Re: hi from oz
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2018, 11:12:33 PM »
Welcome to RUA

There are a wide range of members with wealth of knowledge.

Ask questions and listen to the opinions stated.

Questions that I am curious about was your desire for a family not discussed before a union with your ex?

How far has she gone in her career?

Yes the family was certainly discussed often. We put this on hold when we first got married because i lost my job and had to rebuild. She then decided to put the family on hold while she gets her career sorted out against what I wanted, after I was back on my feet.
My wife had simply changed her mind about having a family and i couldnt do anything about it

Registration