The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Relocating to the village..  (Read 2872 times)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Relocating to the village..
« on: January 06, 2018, 10:17:34 AM »
Here is an interesting story about a guy from the US relocating to a Russian village

Fair play to him!! I don't think I could live in a village and look after a few cows though, I like my nights out!
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Ste

• RIP
  • Beware of Muslamic Rayguns
  • Spouses Country: The Planet Zanussi
  • Trips: 5-10
Re: Relocating to the village..
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018, 10:48:57 AM »
Here is an interesting story about a guy from the US relocating to a Russian village

Fair play to him!! I don't think I could live in a village and look after a few cows though, I like my nights out!

Is it Trump filling the Village Idiot position?
O pointy birds, o pointy pointy, Anoint my head, anointy-nointy.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Relocating to the village..
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2018, 12:02:16 PM »

Is it Trump filling the Village Idiot position?

Nooooo Obama is taking that place.. it will be like home to him some village in the middle of nowhere.. :ROFL:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!