The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Hello Everyone  (Read 16778 times)

Offline rw_recruiter

• Trips: None Yet
Re: Hello Everyone
« Reply #75 on: July 10, 2017, 04:19:04 PM »
There was a thread  a couple years back with a link to an agency in Moscow, perhaps this is what you desire?

They mostly depicted models.

Not sure what you mean by that. But I think all men desire models if they have any drive left in them.

Offline rw_recruiter

« Reply #76 on: July 10, 2017, 04:25:00 PM »
Let me tell you something about Adate.  They have a bunch of feeder agencies and while (as I understand) they try to police them it is an impossible task.  I know a girl who was formerly on Adate and while I was visiting her she suggested I look at some of her pics on her profile (she was an attractive girl and liked to be admired).  So she went off to take a shower and I logged on to a dummy account that I used to keep at Aweb to have a look. 

And I discovered she was online.  Or rather "she" was online because the woman in the profile was taking a shower in my flat.  So when she got out of the shower, I showed her.  We joked about chatting with "her" and sending a pic of her and I together, but that would have required a more detailed registration that I was interested in making.

More great info, thank you. I am reading through the forum and there seems to be quite a bit of bad publicity surrounding the agency. Not the best advertisement for my upcoming trip. Might be time to speak to more women.

Offline Tom Cat

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #77 on: July 10, 2017, 04:35:59 PM »
September trip, plenty of time to make a few more connections to help your odds.

By the time you get on the plane you should be well prepared to have a great time.
Don't shoot the messenger, links to articles posted, don't necessarily reflect my personal opinion.

Online 2tallbill

• Trips: 10-20
Hello Everyone
« Reply #78 on: July 10, 2017, 05:15:36 PM »

Money is a prerequisite but if you use money as bait don't be surprised to catch "gold diggers"...

Have fun.  You current target is very unlikely to be the one but you will learn.  Really you either learn or lose in this game...

Most guys don't listen to advice.  95%+ guys fail.  Think about that.

Wow,

3 gold nuggets in one post.
FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Offline shakespear

• Supporting Member
« Reply #79 on: July 10, 2017, 08:28:48 PM »
So she went off to take a shower and I logged on to a dummy account that I used to keep at Aweb to have a look.

I'm assuming that means what I think it means . . . . . . . .

:evilgrin0002:   

"If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun" - Katharine Hepburn

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #80 on: July 10, 2017, 09:14:48 PM »
Just live in Ireland, the land of toothless simpletons, farmers with eyebrows on their cheeks, horses running through council estates. Badly tarmacked drives (in the UK)...

Stop reading 'em Fecking Roddy Doyle books
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Online B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #81 on: July 10, 2017, 09:24:55 PM »
So she went off to take a shower and I logged on to a dummy account that I used to keep at Aweb to have a look.

I'm assuming that means what I think it means . . . . . . . .

:evilgrin0002:   

It was actually "Spice" of "Sugar & Spice", and yeah, it probably does, because she was 22 or so then, so it was pretty much always "Go Time".

:chuckle:

B/B
Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Offline el_guero

• My Russian improves slowly.
  • Spouses Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #82 on: July 11, 2017, 05:30:54 PM »
Recruiter,

Under 25 is a stretch. Anastasia date is an even bigger stretch.

But, you will enjoy Odessa.

How long will you be there?

What kind of developers are you looking for?

Wayne

Offline rw_recruiter

« Reply #83 on: July 11, 2017, 06:20:14 PM »
How long will you be there?

What kind of developers are you looking for?

I will be in town for 10 days. Currently a big demand (and high placement fees) for developers with machine learning skills. RNN's, scaling big data apps, recognizing patterns, and son on.

A tougher find overseas though as it takes more than banging some code out.

Registration