The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Free Dating..The most you will ever have in your life..  (Read 17719 times)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Free Dating..The most you will ever have in your life..
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2018, 12:21:27 PM »
That offer expired a long time ago.. But Im still keeping it open for long term members of this forum and regular posters, so your welcome any time.. :thumbsup:

Your kindness is appreciated.

tiphat
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2018, 04:43:05 PM »
I wonder if I stood on the street corner and gave out free 5 ounce Gold Nuggets to people if they would take them? Or would they think it was some kind of scam or some thing... :ROFL:

I often ponder similar questions. Of course a gift can't be considered as such unless it has been received with acceptance by its recipient(s). I greatly enjoy acting generously so when my gifts are rejected I can't help but feel 'put off' and disappointed. You mustn't forget that although the beneficiary receives a tangible thing, the benefactor also receives something: satisfaction in the seizing of an opportunity to do good. If someone ever offers me free gold nuggets, I'm sure as hell taking them.

Given some time to get my act together, I might well be in touch with you Steveboy.

That offer expired a long time ago.. But Im still keeping it open for long term members of this forum and regular posters, so your welcome any time.. :thumbsup:

I never got a response to the membership request, so I just gave up.   :chuckle:
An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2018, 02:31:13 AM »
I wonder if I stood on the street corner and gave out free 5 ounce Gold Nuggets to people if they would take them? Or would they think it was some kind of scam or some thing... :ROFL:

I often ponder similar questions. Of course a gift can't be considered as such unless it has been received with acceptance by its recipient(s). I greatly enjoy acting generously so when my gifts are rejected I can't help but feel 'put off' and disappointed. You mustn't forget that although the beneficiary receives a tangible thing, the benefactor also receives something: satisfaction in the seizing of an opportunity to do good. If someone ever offers me free gold nuggets, I'm sure as hell taking them.

Given some time to get my act together, I might well be in touch with you Steveboy.

I never got a response to the membership request, so I just gave up.   :chuckle:

You already got the free upgrade until about 2020?

Offline redroo

• Spouses Country: FSU
  • Trips: Semi-Resident
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2018, 02:34:08 AM »
you're a generous lad Steveboy, and I always get a smile at your postings, cheers

Offline dcguyusa

« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2018, 04:17:30 PM »

I didn't see that in my profile from the last time that I checked.  But, that was from quite a while ago.  :biggrin:

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2018, 10:54:18 AM »

I didn't see that in my profile from the last time that I checked.  But, that was from quite a while ago.  :biggrin:

Send me your  ID and I will check.. I don't even know who you are... :ROFL:

Offline dcguyusa

« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2018, 05:19:36 PM »

So you overlooked by message?  I am not surprised.  Probably got a load of requests and finally said " I don't need any more panhandlers".   :ROFL:

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2018, 03:54:26 AM »

So you overlooked by message?  I am not surprised.  Probably got a load of requests and finally said " I don't need any more panhandlers".   :ROFL:

I don't normally answer messages in Morse Code..  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Noypioz

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2018, 08:43:12 AM »
I can 100% vouch for Steve’s site- bridesandlovers.com and compared with other sites I’ve tried i.e. loveplanet, miss travel, mamba and vk, I got the most replies from B&L. 

I took Steve’s offer last December, signed-up and he kindly upgraded my membership to full access for 3 months. So I began blasting away through cut & paste translated messages and lo and behold, about 80% (aggregate) replied back. I couldn’t cope up with messaging all of them so the number dropped- around 30% went beyond 4-5 message exchanges. I found most of them to be genuine and straight to the point. They were asking me questions I wasn’t prepared to answer like...”There are many beautiful women in Sydney, why are you looking here?”, “I have a 3yo son, are you prepared to bring us there or you just want to have sex when we meet?” ???? To cut the story short, I invited a lady from Tomsk to meet me in Phuket (which we did) in February and spent 10 days (my shout of course) but we didn’t work out. All good and no hard feelings. I became busy at work and never renewed by Gold membership. But fellas, I really do encourage you to try B&L. You’d be amazed by the response rate. Cheers!
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Mark Twain.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2018, 03:41:46 PM »
I can 100% vouch for Steve’s site- bridesandlovers.com and compared with other sites I’ve tried i.e. loveplanet, miss travel, mamba and vk, I got the most replies from B&L. 

I took Steve’s offer last December, signed-up and he kindly upgraded my membership to full access for 3 months. So I began blasting away through cut & paste translated messages and lo and behold, about 80% (aggregate) replied back. I couldn’t cope up with messaging all of them so the number dropped- around 30% went beyond 4-5 message exchanges. I found most of them to be genuine and straight to the point. They were asking me questions I wasn’t prepared to answer like...”There are many beautiful women in Sydney, why are you looking here?”, “I have a 3yo son, are you prepared to bring us there or you just want to have sex when we meet?” ???? To cut the story short, I invited a lady from Tomsk to meet me in Phuket (which we did) in February and spent 10 days (my shout of course) but we didn’t work out. All good and no hard feelings. I became busy at work and never renewed by Gold membership. But fellas, I really do encourage you to try B&L. You’d be amazed by the response rate. Cheers!

:thumbsup:

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2018, 07:17:42 AM »
One of our latest reviews...

https://www.datingnews.com/apps-and-sites/brides-and-lovers-makes-it-easy-to-discover-romance-overseas/

Bridesandlovers IS the #1 Eastern European dating site  on the net for safe scam free dating ... no one comes anywhere near us..and we have hundreds of marriages every year..

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2018, 08:28:13 AM »
we have hundreds of marriages every year..

You might have some, but you'll not have hundreds a year.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2018, 11:43:00 AM »
we have hundreds of marriages every year..

You might have some, but you'll not have hundreds a year.

Maybe not hundreds but a fair few..

https://www.datingadvice.com/online-dating/brides-and-lovers-an-eastern-european-dating-site-for-members-seeking-real-connections

We don't always hear about that couples that finally get together..not everyone wants any publicity..

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2018, 05:50:34 PM »
One more happy member  this time from RAAdventures forum..

My initial approach was to start talking to a few woman online, get a sense from the interactions, then decide if it is worth buying a plane ticket to Russia and “fish” in unknown waters. I created a few profiles on different sites, but I had the best success with meeting genuine ladies from Steve’s site www.bridesandlovers.com and some success with Elena’s Models, but there are a lot more chaff to separate.

When it comes to Eastern European dating Bridesandlovers.. outclasses all the competition with :

1. Business transparency
2. Member retention
3. Genuine screened members
4. Absolute ruthless scammer protection via CupidGuard.com We ARE the best in the industry at it!
6. Huge database of Real ladies (We don't do fake barbie dolls)
7. 24/7 customer support

If your serious in your approach to Eastern European dating your in good hands..

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2018, 08:14:41 PM »

My initial approach was to start talking to a few woman online, get a sense from the interactions, then decide if it is worth buying a plane ticket to Russia and “fish” in unknown waters. I created a few profiles on different sites, but I had the best success with meeting genuine ladies from Steve’s site www.bridesandlovers.com and some success with Elena’s Models, but there are a lot more chaff to separate.

When it comes to Eastern European dating Bridesandlovers.. outclasses all the competition with :

1. Business transparency
2. Member retention
4. Absolute ruthless scammer protection via CupidGuard.com We ARE the best in the industry at it!
7. 24/7 customer support

If your serious in your approach to Eastern European dating your in good hands..

But what if I like fake Barbie dolls!  :chuckle:

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2018, 02:54:59 AM »

1. Business transparency
2. Member retention
7. 24/7 customer support

But what if I like fake Barbie dolls!  :chuckle:

It's still possible but ideally your going to need a few things to help you out such as :

But then it depends what sort of barbie doll your after.. sometimes first thing in the morning many of those barbie dolls are not so clever.. :laugh:

Offline Olga_Mouse

Free Dating... What is it about exactly?
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2019, 12:05:29 PM »
Since the name of this topic is "Free dating" - could you please enlighten me re. what website are you discussing here exactly?

Fdating.com?

Or russian-dating.com?

Or russian-personals.com (ex freepersonals)?
Leaving Russia is not an emigration, rather an evacuation.

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2019, 01:29:00 PM »
steveboys website bridesandlovers. he said any regular here can have free access to his.
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline Olga_Mouse

« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2019, 02:57:31 PM »
steveboys website bridesandlovers. he said any regular here can have free access to his.

I just don't like per se an idea of my personal contact data being sold  :money:

Free sites for free people!  :party0031:

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2019, 03:09:25 PM »

I just don't like per se an idea of my personal contact data being sold  :money:

I never used free sites, because of the low-quality profiles you have to separate from the quality ones.
Paid sites (the good ones at least) do that for you.

I also didn't view it as 'my personal data' gets made into profit , I get that idea much more with Facebook/Vkontakte/et.al.

Plus , the better dating sites also use coaching to find out what you really would like in a guy/girl so your meetings in real life become better and more focused.

If you're really serious about finding a good relationship. Spend some cash on the better dating sites and see it as an investment in your happiness and do not dwell over how they make profit of you.
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2019, 03:43:06 PM »

If your really worried about your "Personal data" being sold I would check very carefully the owners of a particular free site.. try checking some old press releases it may help you :thumbsup:

Offline Olga_Mouse

« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2019, 03:50:53 PM »
If your really worried about your "Personal data" being sold I would check very carefully the owners of a particular free site...  try checking some old press releases it may help you :thumbsup:

Hey Steve, reading is not your strong point, ain't it? I wrote "I do not like", not "I am worried". If I say (or write) something - I mean exactly that (yeah, imagine, it happens!  :chuckle: )

As to owners of "particular free site", and checking "some old press releases" - would you please be so kind to enlighten us with just a bit more details and precision? Many thanks for that in advance  tiphat

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2019, 04:25:31 PM »
If your really worried about your "Personal data" being sold I would check very carefully the owners of a particular free site...  try checking some old press releases it may help you :thumbsup:

Hey Steve, reading is not your strong point, ain't it? I wrote "I do not like", not "I am worried". If I say (or write) something - I mean exactly that (yeah, imagine, it happens!  :chuckle: )

As to owners of "particular free site", and checking "some old press releases" - would you please be so kind to enlighten us with just a bit more details and precision? Many thanks for that in advance  tiphat

As to owners of "particular free site", and checking "some old press releases" - would you please be so kind to enlighten us with just a bit more details and precision? Many thanks for that in advance.    When I have some time I will find and pm you.. can't post here Im afraid  ;D

Offline Olga_Mouse

My popcorn bucket is ready for the reading :)
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2019, 04:28:13 PM »
When I have some time I will find and pm you... can't post here I'm afraid  ;D

Wow how intriguing! Have I occasionally stepped on somebody's old virtual grave? Looking forward to more exciting excavations! :popcorn:

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2019, 05:07:22 PM »
can't post here Im afraid  ;D

Wow,

Now I'm interested, too

You post some 'interesting' stuff on here and facts don't always bother you ;)  [ tease]
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic