The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Sexual Prowess, Cheating & Related Wisdoms  (Read 20346 times)

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
Re: Sexual Prowess, Cheating & Related Wisdoms
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2017, 09:55:59 AM »
Looks good to me, she's a tryer, wants her man.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2017, 10:00:36 AM »
Looks good to me, she's a tryer, wants her man.

Exactly. How many American women (or UK women) would work as hard as her for what she wants? Not likely many.

Offline Maxx

• Trips: 5-10
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2017, 10:13:12 AM »

And they keep getting dumber and dumber. She lies to her man and falsely represents herself. She is shallow and materialistic but because she works hard at being a gold digger she has that as a redeeming quality?

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2017, 10:25:47 AM »
Someone who lives in the land of bountiful lays but is alone and bitter about a man and a woman getting together in a romantic comedy.  :popcorn:  :ROFL:

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2017, 10:49:15 AM »
What is she guilty of?
Wants to look as good as she can, to match with her man and his needs, to escape a life that she does not like - yet she still loves and respects her mum.

I'd be happy to wake up next to her.

Offline Maxx

« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2017, 10:50:42 AM »
Someone who lives in the land of bountiful lays but is alone and bitter about a man and a woman getting together in a romantic comedy.  :popcorn:  :ROFL:

You remind me of one of Biff Tannan's toadie friends in "Back to the Future"  :chuckle:  You love being around trouble. Probably the real reason why you are attracted to Trump.

I remember one time asking Anteros how old he was. He never answered.

Offline Maxx

« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2017, 10:53:52 AM »
What is she guilty of?
Wants to look as good as she can, to match with her man and his needs, to escape a life that she does not like - yet she still loves and respects her mum.

Andrew she good enough to FFFF but marry? No disrespect to you, but you've never married and frankly I don't blame you.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2017, 12:03:14 PM »
So, what do you want?
A woman who cares not how she looks?
Cares not about her man and his interests?
Respects not her family?
Is satisfied to not better herself and her life?

Good for you.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2017, 12:16:13 PM »

You remind me of one of Biff Tannan's toadie friends in "Back to the Future"  :chuckle:  You love being around trouble. Probably the real reason why you are attracted to Trump.

And you remind me of this song and a character in the film.  :laugh:

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2017, 12:39:26 PM »

This one doesn't strike me as very good wife material.

Not a valid youtube URL

Only if you're completely blind to a woman's charms.  :chuckle:

(why did it get 102 MILLION hits if the woman isn't good wife material?)

The woman in the clip is a complete gold-digger. The actress however, I suspect would make very good wife-material. And she's already rich so you can take her to mac-donalds  :ROFL:
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2017, 12:47:16 PM »

This one doesn't strike me as very good wife material.

Only if you're completely blind to a woman's charms.  :chuckle:

(why did it get 102 MILLION hits if the woman isn't good wife material?)

The woman in the clip is a complete gold-digger. The actress however, I suspect would make very good wife-material. And she's already rich so you can take her to mac-donalds  :ROFL:

The question now then is if she is the sole gold digger for the man depicted?

It's interesting that different guys see her differently. 

Offline Boris

« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2017, 01:15:53 PM »
What is she guilty of?

Bingo....

Offline Chickenbrah

« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2017, 01:17:02 PM »
Some of the guys here are mad because she is out of their league. Girls like that are common in fsu, not impossible to find someone that beautiful, but goes back to the original point, if you are ugly as  :censored: , i got some bad news for you..... Plus the guy in the video is not bad looking, he gives off the calm alpha vibe, and is successful. If it was a 45-year-old with a beer belly, you guys would maybe be talking about his so called game, and intelligence. Most here are married to gold diggers, only difference is, they are not so hot gold diggers.

Offline Boris

« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2017, 01:18:29 PM »
I wonder how many of the married guys here would still be single if they drove the fork lift at Home Depot. I'm not saying the wives don't love you but I guarantee there was some mental box checking before you got to experience paradise :-)))) Wake the F**K up...:-)))

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2017, 04:36:41 PM »
I wonder how many of the married guys here would still be single if they drove the fork lift at Home Depot. I'm not saying the wives don't love you but I guarantee there was some mental box checking before you got to experience paradise :-)))) Wake the F**K up...:-)))

In my case, I dont think it would matter if I drove a forklift at Home Depot. As long as there was enough food in the fridge and the roof wasn't leaking, more important I am a decent sort of bloke with shared values.

I get Boris' point entirely, but I think it over-simplistic. Among Home Depot drivers, one will save his money a little, budget properly, have a half-decent and clean home, not be in debt, and be a generally stand up guy his buddies can rely on in times of trouble. Another might be a deadbeat whose salary is gone on debts, wine, women and song 48 hours after he is paid. He spends the rest of the month bumming off his pals to make ends meet. Two very different guys; one would make a decent husband and one not.

Of course, affluent guys will always have more choice; same at home. It's the way of the world (see Donald and Melania for details). But poorer, decent blokes who have their stuff together can do OK too.

Where Home Depot guy falls off the cliff - in the US at least - is his measly two weeks holiday a year. That isnt enough to build a relationship abroad. Every bloke I know in a sound marriage is either self-employed or in a job with enough flexibility it allows one to take time off to chase dreams.......
Trip Reports: Links to my travels in Russia, Estonia, North Korea, South Korea, China and the US are >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline Boris

« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2017, 08:00:03 PM »

In my case, I dont think it would matter if I drove a forklift at Home Depot. As long as there was enough food in the fridge and the roof wasn't leaking, more important I am a decent sort of bloke with shared values.

I get Boris' point entirely, but I think it over-simplistic. Among Home Depot drivers, one will save his money a little, budget properly, have a half-decent and clean home, not be in debt, and be a generally stand up guy his buddies can rely on in times of trouble. Another might be a deadbeat whose salary is gone on debts, wine, women and song 48 hours after he is paid. He spends the rest of the month bumming off his pals to make ends meet. Two very different guys; one would make a decent husband and one not.

Of course, affluent guys will always have more choice; same at home. It's the way of the world (see Donald and Melania for details). But poorer, decent blokes who have their stuff together can do OK too.

Where Home Depot guy falls off the cliff - in the US at least - is his measly two weeks holiday a year. That isnt enough to build a relationship abroad. Every bloke I know in a sound marriage is either self-employed or in a job with enough flexibility it allows one to take time off to chase dreams.......

I agree, Manny. I was just trying to make a quick point. Where the Home Depot guy really has problems is in his razor thin margin of error. Even the the best of guys with only a limited or moderate income can't afford to make many unsuccessful trips. Those of us who have done this have suffered through trips that have failed for a number of reasons. Even though both parties had good intentions. Human relationships can just be plain difficult. Limited money plus limited free time usually ends in disappointment. We have seen it many times here...

Offline Maxx

« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2017, 09:24:37 PM »

I am not a one-trip wonder like you are Anteros. Did you ever find a job?

Offline Maxx

« Reply #67 on: February 12, 2017, 09:35:59 PM »

I agree, Manny. I was just trying to make a quick point. Where the Home Depot guy really has problems is in his razor thin margin of error. Even the the best of guys with only a limited or moderate income can't afford to make many unsuccessful trips. Those of us who have done this have suffered through trips that have failed for a number of reasons. Even though both parties had good intentions. Human relationships can just be plain difficult. Limited money plus limited free time usually ends in disappointment. We have seen it many times here...

And the environment you live in. How much things cost just to provide the basics of life. There is also the legal structure you live under. The immigration rules and the pressure they place on a newly arrived immigrant spouse. Then there is the cost of failure. How punishing divorce is. Under these conditions it would be foolish to hook up with a shallow materialistic gold digger who wants to look good for you but knows that is but a means to an end. The money and most important the location to hook up with a bigger, better deal. The next poor sap that is dazzled by her looks whose got more shekels than you the mule she rode in on.

Offline Chickenbrah

« Reply #68 on: February 13, 2017, 02:13:56 AM »
I know a young pretty girl, who lives in Switzerland, migrated from st petersburg. Hooked up with a young ex soldier. THey broke up, as he was indifferent. She now wants to return to russia as she does not like life in Switzerland, she says people don't live good. She has a bit of money, flat in st peters, money in the bank, blah blah blah. She wants me to join her in st peters. It is true, a lot of these women are shocked with the reality of west. Me and my ex actually discussed openly regarding life in the UK, i gave her the truth, gave her the worse of it. She then told me she didn't want to live in the UK, preferred being in russia, she had her own flat, mum was a bank manager, they had a house, flat in moscow also, soon to buy a hotel. If i did bring her back to the UK, she would have been shocked. We talked about her expectations and really it was basic, she wanted a holiday once a year, spend a bit on stuff like $20 dress once a month, and have kids without worrying about stuff. some men think you need to earn $100k a year to keep these women happy. I actually think it is not far from the truth, but i have no idea, at the same time the girl above stayed with her guy despite the financial difficulties. These girls have good lives in russia, so i think their expectations would differ from a girl struggling to make ends meet in russia who would be happy to just be in the west.

I know another girl, with a young bloke, she told me if she migrates to his country, she will sell her flat, and pay for her tuition, and share of rent. The bf is close to 30 i think, he hasn't got much money, she wants to add value to his life, and have kids with him. I know a few guys and girls like this, i have no clue if long term it will work out with them. But the way these women talk and act speaks volumes of their feelings for their man.

Offline AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #69 on: February 13, 2017, 02:50:14 AM »

I am not a one-trip wonder like you are Anteros. Did you ever find a job?

I doubt that Confederate and Anteros are the same poster - but it would not surprise me that they come from the same genetic pool or donor.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Maxx

« Reply #70 on: February 13, 2017, 03:07:35 AM »
I know a young pretty girl, who lives in Switzerland, migrated from st petersburg. Hooked up with a young ex soldier. THey broke up, as he was indifferent. She now wants to return to russia as she does not like life in Switzerland, she says people don't live good. She has a bit of money, flat in st peters, money in the bank, blah blah blah. She wants me to join her in st peters. It is true, a lot of these women are shocked with the reality of west. Me and my ex actually discussed openly regarding life in the UK, i gave her the truth, gave her the worse of it. She then told me she didn't want to live in the UK, preferred being in russia, she had her own flat, mum was a bank manager, they had a house, flat in moscow also, soon to buy a hotel. If i did bring her back to the UK, she would have been shocked. We talked about her expectations and really it was basic, she wanted a holiday once a year, spend a bit on stuff like $20 dress once a month, and have kids without worrying about stuff. some men think you need to earn $100k a year to keep these women happy. I actually think it is not far from the truth, but i have no idea, at the same time the girl above stayed with her guy despite the financial difficulties. These girls have good lives in russia, so i think their expectations would differ from a girl struggling to make ends meet in russia who would be happy to just be in the west.

I know another girl, with a young bloke, she told me if she migrates to his country, she will sell her flat, and pay for her tuition, and share of rent. The bf is close to 30 i think, he hasn't got much money, she wants to add value to his life, and have kids with him. I know a few guys and girls like this, i have no clue if long term it will work out with them. But the way these women talk and act speaks volumes of their feelings for their man.

My daughter in Minneapolis Minnesota makes $30K a year and is as poor as a church mouse. The West isn't always better. Often times comparing the West with the East is like comparing apples and oranges. When the imported women see certain realities of living in the West they often yearn for back home. 

Offline Chickenbrah

« Reply #71 on: February 13, 2017, 03:27:05 AM »

My daughter in Minneapolis Minnesota makes $30K a year and is as poor as a church mouse. The West isn't always better. Often times comparing the West with the East is like comparing apples and oranges. When the imported women see certain realities of living in the West they often yearn for back home.

Switzerland girl told me people earning 80k euros a year live good. So for her, that was the figure she saw was good enough to live in capital of Switzerland. If i did meet anyone that i really liked, i think i will just end up living in their country. These days it is way too risky to get married, especially when you import a wife. My ex liked the idea of getting a small house in a farm land in russia, after hearing how demanding some women can be on forums like this, part of me regrets that i broke up with her  ;D

Offline Ste

• RIP
  • Beware of Muslamic Rayguns
  • Spouses Country: The Planet Zanussi
« Reply #72 on: February 13, 2017, 03:59:44 AM »

Switzerland girl told me people earning 80k euros a year live good. So for her, that was the figure she saw was good enough to live in capital of Switzerland. If i did meet anyone that i really liked, i think i will just end up living in their country. These days it is way too risky to get married, especially when you import a wife. My ex liked the idea of getting a small house in a farm land in russia, after hearing how demanding some women can be on forums like this, part of me regrets that i broke up with her  ;D

I've done a six-monther in Zurich and you need a lot to live anything other than a hermits life. Think £30 for a takeaway pizza, £8 a pint, £5 for a small cup of tea...

I still have a photo of my £18 jacket potato. £23 for the worst fish and chips I ever had though to be fair I was warned by the proprietor it's not cod or haddock but some weird Swiss fish and it was in Zurich Altstadt, tourist prices...

The capital is no cheaper BTW, but a very pleasant city, possibly my favourite city, Zurich is a bit concrete-y and grey, not to say extremely boring.

I was working for myself but most of the perm guys were on about 120-150k CHF.....

O pointy birds, o pointy pointy, Anoint my head, anointy-nointy.

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: Україна
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #73 on: February 13, 2017, 04:21:14 AM »
Up to a point, yes. A minimum income level is a must, decency notwithstanding. If you don't meet that standard, no point contemplating this venture.

Offline Maxx

« Reply #74 on: February 13, 2017, 04:57:29 AM »

If I do it again it will be something like that only here in Georgia or a similar place. But first I got to get my health back. If it comes back.

Registration