The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Brazen Golddigger  (Read 3998 times)

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
Brazen Golddigger
« on: January 18, 2017, 01:22:19 PM »
this gal reminds me of another famous russian gold digger.  2 kids but she wants a guy making 240K to 600K (maybe she meant rubles?).  great body. drama queen. "I have two degrees!"   :ROFL:

ID/2630339   Russian Cupid

Offline dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
  • Trips: None Yet
Re: Brazen Golddigger
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2017, 12:35:31 AM »
$180,001 - $240,000 USD

A strong man, intelligent, interesting way, intriguing , of good family, economically of average level top,generous and truly ready and able to love and respect and grow with me my children. In the marriage . I am not trying the anecdotes friole , without commitments . Only serious things with who is able to take responsibility .

The income level has been adjusted downward now (in USD).  You need to be able to pay for the Ivy League education of her two children.  :money:
An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2017, 01:33:49 AM »
She's misstaken, she should say she wishes herself this income annually and how much the man makes doesn't interest.

Afterall, what if she snags a man making a million and he gives her $40/month pocketmoney! :ROFL:
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline dcguyusa

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2017, 11:00:19 AM »
Well, in the description, she is looking for a generous partner.  So "chump change' just will not cut it.   >:(

Everybody wants a "free ride" in life.  That is how you "go up the rungs in society's ladder".  Getting hitched to someone who works as a hotel worker or store clerk just will not cut it.  You want to be part of the top 1% so you can look down on the peons below.   :king: :chuckle:

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2017, 02:16:20 PM »
Well, in the description, she is looking for a generous partner.  So "chump change' just will not cut it.   >:(

Everybody wants a "free ride" in life.  That is how you "go up the rungs in society's ladder".  Getting hitched to someone who works as a hotel worker or store clerk just will not cut it.  You want to be part of the top 1% so you can look down on the peons below.   :king: :chuckle:
the top 2% isnt enough to look down upon peons. I know that.
OO===[][]===OO

Offline dcguyusa

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2017, 05:36:15 PM »

The top 1% in this country have at least over $250K per annum.  Probably need to adjust the figure to 0.5% or smaller (probably need to be around 0.25% level or less).

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2017, 07:55:15 PM »

Except that she's not worthy. She's a declining asset, to say the least. She'd be lucky to get any attention at all, IMO.

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2017, 01:16:26 AM »

Except that she's not worthy. She's a declining asset, to say the least. She'd be lucky to get any attention at all, IMO.

Sharon Stone also tried this path after her second marriage.. She'd like a Boyfriend with IQ 150+ or doesnt need to apply. .... and she's still single :ROFL:

And she had things going for her, famous actress, rich, nice to look at.... but old + children (none biological, all adopted) meant her haughty attitude scared off any potential mate
OO===[][]===OO

Offline dcguyusa

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2017, 12:38:46 PM »

The top 1% in this country have at least over $250K per annum.  Probably need to adjust the figure to 0.5% or smaller (probably need to be around 0.25% level or less).

Here is what it takes to be in the top 1% of several US cities.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/personalfinance/heres-how-much-you-have-to-earn-to-be-in-the-1percent-in-the-wealthiest-us-cities/ar-AAo6RGK?li=BBnb7Kz#page=1

With this kind of moola, you can afford to be very choosy and selective.  The lady looking for such a "generous" partner probably would end up as a mistress.   :king:

Online 2tallbill

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2017, 01:10:40 PM »
"I have two degrees!"   :ROFL:

That's the temperature between her legs when things don't go her way.  ;D
FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Online 2tallbill

• Trips: 10-20
Brazen Golddigger
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2017, 01:20:19 PM »
Sharon Stone also tried this path after her second marriage.. She'd like a Boyfriend with IQ 150+ or doesnt need to apply. .... and she's still single :ROFL:

And she had things going for her, famous actress, rich, nice to look at.... but old + children (none biological, all adopted) meant her haughty attitude scared off any potential mate

Most actresses are total batsh!t crazy too. Sharon Stone even when young
always seemed to have one foot on a banana peel and the other foot in the
stairway to the padded/medicated room.

Her more obtainable goal would be to collect an assortment of young hot
men (cubs) than somebody smart.

FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2017, 05:30:02 AM »

Most actresses are total batsh!t crazy too. Sharon Stone even when young
always seemed to have one foot on a banana peel and the other foot in the
stairway to the padded/medicated room.

Her more obtainable goal would be to collect an assortment of young hot
men (cubs) than somebody smart.

I suppose you know this is fact because to read it, somewhere ?
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic