The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Comparing the legal systems  (Read 6018 times)

Offline GreyScales

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 1-5
Re: Comparing the legal systems
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2016, 12:54:05 PM »
If anyone doubts the existence of the kind of wife hunters that Steve is describing, the evidence is right here - go have a look in the Trainwreck Room

I'm certain there are guys who aren't in the Train Wreck room who have encountered FSU women who shouldn't be considered candidates.  How many FSU women haven't had a significant relationship in their lives - but still think they'd make GREAT wives???  lol

GS

Offline dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
  • Trips: None Yet
Re: Comparing the legal systems
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2016, 06:13:29 PM »
I have already come to understand exactly what many guys want when searching a FSU women. And its the women I feel sorry for.
Im not saying its all , but for sure many are searching a kind of modern house slave..

Good job women are smarter today and probably why some guys are going to be searching forever..

I know for sure if I was a women I wouldn't marry a foreign guy unless I had him checked out for phycological and mental problems. ;D

Have you noticed that most wars have been instigated by the male species?   :nod: >:( :fighting0025: :GRRRR: :antagonize:

Do you mean psychological or physiological problems, or both?   (:) :chuckle:
Phycology is the study of algae.  Maybe the swim in the creek can introduce some kind of symbiotic/parasitic organism to the body?   :o

Regarding the medical exam performed by the lady, I would be glad to play "doctor" with her.   :evilgrin0002:  :)
An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd