The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: I would like to meet nice man .  (Read 22983 times)

Offline Maxx

• Trips: 5-10
Re: I would like to meet nice man .
« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2016, 08:33:36 AM »
You can't find what isn't there Maxx. On a more down to earth level, if she fakes god bothering in order to find a bloke she is going to end up with a god botherer as a bloke.

Said god bothering bloke will be unlikely to be happy to find that he has been gamed by a rational human.

Deception is rarely a good way to start a relationship, is it?

And Jesus said unto him, "Get behind me Satan!"
~ Maxx 1:1  ;D

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2016, 08:55:49 AM »

Are you serious ?? You really need advice on how to find a man?? I have never in my life known a women to ask such a question  ???

Hard to believe isn't it!

Extremely so.. A young 32 year old Russian girl , who looks like she knows what she wants in life and takes the opportunity .. hence in the US for 5 years  ;D

But isn't sure how to chat a US guy up , so she comes to a forum full of OAP's ( Ok not all) who can't find themselves a women let alone give advice to a young opportunistic Russian women.. it beats me :D
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Russian_Blonde

• Spouses Country: USA
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2016, 09:02:33 AM »

Are you serious ?? You really need advice on how to find a man?? I have never in my life known a women to ask such a question  ???

Why not , interesting to listen USA man opinion .
It's not hard find someone , it's hart to find soulmate .
I been dated someone 1,5 years here  , we broked up in March .
By the way in Internet 40% man after they find out you Russian they dont text you any more . lol We have bad reputation .  :laugh:

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #53 on: July 02, 2016, 09:09:20 AM »

Why not , interesting to listen USA man opinion .
It's not hard find someone , it's hart to find soulmate .
I been dated someone 1,5 years here  , we broked up in March .
By the way in Internet 40% man after they find out you Russian they dont text you any more . lol We have bad reputation .  :laugh:

Single ones in the US usually do  :laugh:

So can we see your web site? Sorry Im a nosey bugger from England..

Offline Bruce Lee

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #54 on: July 02, 2016, 09:11:44 AM »
Join one of the FSU dating sites - make it clear you are already in the US - spray on OAP* MOB'er* repellent and wait for your inbox to fill up!!!

Just in case;

OAP - Old age pensioner
MOB'er - Mail order brider
If you get a minute check out Bruce's TR - Its not quite finished, however its still a pretty good read IMHO.

If I win the lottery I'll finish it this week if not I'll probably complete it when I retire!!! Until then I hope you enjoy the story so far!

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #55 on: July 02, 2016, 09:19:15 AM »
I may be stupid or missing something here but as a freelance photographer I assume you know a little of marketing. ;)

If you find that you don't 'work' as a Russian woman then why on earth would you mention it - at least before you meet.
After you have met your target then there's loads of other stuff comes into play and your being Russian would only ever be a minor issue, positive or negative, except with a limited range of blokes who carry entrenched prejudices with whom a proper woman of any nationality would want to have no truck anyway.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #56 on: July 02, 2016, 09:28:19 AM »
Join one of the FSU dating sites - make it clear you are already in the US - spray on OAP* MOB'er* repellent and wait for your inbox to fill up!!!

Just in case;

OAP - Old age pensioner

I don't think any Russian young women living in the US would be interested in any guys on any FSU women sites..

Offline Russian_Blonde

« Reply #57 on: July 02, 2016, 09:31:11 AM »
 Well , I usually don't mention  that I am Russian . They can see .
First question they ask ;what is your name , second - are you Russian or Ukrainian?

Offline Bruce Lee

« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2016, 09:31:47 AM »

Just in case;

OAP - Old age pensioner

I don't think any Russian young women living in the US would be interested in any guys on any FSU women sites..
Isn't this place one in the same ???
If you get a minute check out Bruce's TR - Its not quite finished, however its still a pretty good read IMHO.

If I win the lottery I'll finish it this week if not I'll probably complete it when I retire!!! Until then I hope you enjoy the story so far!

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2016, 09:41:06 AM »

Just in case;

OAP - Old age pensioner

No two very different places indeed..Im not saying all!! BUT most guys signed up to a FSU women site would have nearly zero chance of catching a Russian women locally in the US.. thats fact.

Offline Bruce Lee

« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2016, 09:48:48 AM »

Just in case;

OAP - Old age pensioner

No two very different places indeed..Im not saying all!! BUT most guys signed up to a FSU women site would have nearly zero chance of catching a Russian women locally in the US.. thats fact.
I disagree, apart from a few exceptions (that being the regulars here - they know who they are) these types of sites are historically populated by clueless donkeys*

*most of these being the scam hunters, classic mob'ers etc....

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #61 on: July 02, 2016, 09:51:20 AM »

Just in case;

OAP - Old age pensioner

I disagree, apart from a few exceptions (that being the regulars here - they know who they are) these types of sites are historically populated by clueless donkeys*

*most of these being the scam hunters, classic mob'ers etc....

If I was a young Russian women in the US I would just use Tinder ..

Offline Wiz

• Trips: 20+
« Reply #62 on: July 02, 2016, 09:57:25 AM »
Have you a web site for your FREELANCE photography ?
I have .

Do we get to have a look?? :)

What for... you are married anyway and your market is in Russia and Ukraine.!  :laugh:

[Potential personal identifying comments removed]

I am surprise to hear your comments that you are looking for a soulemate.

What happened to your Russian self assured and demure attitude?

My attitude is, if you like what you see and its cover go for it and open the box to find out what it's inside!

In my country of birth we say: "It starts with the eyes, then goes to your lips and finally if everything are fine, it goes to your heart!"

When you go shopping you check and most if not all the times you try before you make up your mind and open your wallet. Do the same thing with men too.

I don't thing you have a problem attracting the attention of most men, with your appearance, pay attention to little details, like rings in his hand and no woman around, then go for it. I am sure you can find a reason to break the ice in every place you go and many men are flattered when a hot blond woman with a sexy Russian accent pay attention to them. You suppose to be a wolf and not a mouse or a flower waiting to be picked up.  (:)

..and remember: "Keep them mean.... make them keen"  :)

If you don't like the bus that goes nowhere.... get off and wait for the next one!

желаю тебе удачи

tiphat

Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #63 on: July 02, 2016, 01:29:56 PM »
The post of Wiz is odd. So many assumptions. But there is some good advice.,

I doubt this blonde has either mental illness and is not a lesbian. For what it is worth V. Woolf was married when she died.

A long time back a friend (female) said about the Bay Area the goods are odd ~ the odds are good.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Russian_Blonde

« Reply #64 on: July 02, 2016, 02:07:52 PM »

Just in case;

OAP - Old age pensioner

Well it's plenty post ussr coutryies women living here and looking for man . I know at least 3 . I think it's much easier meet with them here . If she is here , she has green card , she has job , she speaks English . In big cities especially .

Offline Manny

« Reply #65 on: July 02, 2016, 02:56:17 PM »
Hope you don't mind me asking, what brought you to the US?
Like everybody else , opportunity.

I think what he meant was did you arrive in the US as a bride of an American man who is now gone?

Welcome BTW.  tiphat
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline Wiz

« Reply #66 on: July 02, 2016, 04:15:28 PM »

ADMIN: [Potential personal identifying comments removed]

Firstly let me make something very clear to the Admin:

Do you really think if, by chance, I knew the personal details of “Russian Blond” or anybody else for that matter, I will disclose them over here, without her/his permission?

As usual, your heavy handed approach to moderation and censorship proves that you have not understood nor paid any attention to details of my writing. Most of the comments I made about her person were disclosed by herself and I took the poetic licence to add a few more attribute to make my comment funny, ..... while teasing Steve!

Her avatar photo, if it’s hers, discloses that she is blond, attractive and taken by a swimming pool, so I used a random photo from the internet to make a joke, where hardly you can see the face of the female. As about the Bay and San Jose locations, she herself disclosed the first one and I added the second one, which I have visited back in 2005, visiting my son and his family, where I had to opportunity to observe the vacant and narcissistic* behaviour of it male population.

* (Having or showing an excessive interest in or admiration of oneself and one's physical appearance.)

As about the “Wolf” expression has nothing to do with Virginia Wolf but was reference to her pursuit (hunting) to find a man!

Manny it appears, after all these years on these boards, you have lost any sense of humour you may have but thinking about it, you never had one!

AvHdB You correctly understood that, the purpose of my post was to encourage Russian Blond and tell her not to loose faith in her ability to find a new partner.
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline Russian_Blonde

« Reply #67 on: July 02, 2016, 04:23:48 PM »
Hope you don't mind me asking, what brought you to the US?
Like everybody else , opportunity.

I think what he meant was did you arrive in the US as a bride of an American man who is now gone?

Welcome BTW.  tiphat

I came  here with tourist visa and had opportunity to  stay.
Thank you !

Offline Russian_Blonde

« Reply #68 on: July 02, 2016, 05:29:50 PM »

ADMIN: [Potential personal identifying comments removed]

Firstly let me make something very clear to the Admin:

Do you really think if, by chance, I knew the personal details of “Russian Blond” or anybody else for that matter, I will disclose them over here, without her/his permission?

As usual, your heavy handed approach to moderation and censorship proves that you have not understood nor paid any attention to details of my writing. Most of the comments I made about her person were disclosed by herself and I took the poetic licence to add a few more attribute to make my comment funny, ..... while teasing Steve!

Her avatar photo, if it’s hers, discloses that she is blond, attractive and taken by a swimming pool, so I used a random photo from the internet to make a joke, where hardly you can see the face of the female. As about the Bay and San Jose locations, she herself disclosed the first one and I added the second one, which I have visited back in 2005, visiting my son and his family, where I had to opportunity to observe the vacant and narcissistic* behaviour of it male population.

* (Having or showing an excessive interest in or admiration of oneself and one's physical appearance.)

As about the “Wolf” expression has nothing to do with Virginia Wolf but was reference to her pursuit (hunting) to find a man!

Manny it appears, after all these years on these boards, you have lost any sense of humour you may have but thinking about it, you never had one!

AvHdB You correctly understood that, the purpose of my post was to encourage Russian Blond and tell her not to loose faith in her ability to find a new partner.

Thanks much for your post , it was very interesting and supportive. Thats my photo of course , but it's not by the pool , its  in Italy at the park a month ago.  You are right ,I'm really looking for a young , successful , childless ,pleasant man from   age 32  up to  41-42 . You have made the right observations . There are a lot of man here ,but they are narcissistic and very immature.  A lot of man here are very successful , many of them  work in IT, and make 100k +,  but unfortunately many of them at the age of 38-45 don't want to get married yet.  :'(
 And it's really weird for me. Many of them want dating,  but...very long dating  from 5 to 10 years and maybe ... if whey will not find someone better  lol, there is opportunity of getting  marry. So what happened with my ex-boyfriend , at his age  42  he still wasn't sure what he really wants. And after 1.5 years  of dating I had to get off the bus (like  you said ) and take the next.
Because I'm ready to be a wife and a mother and I know exactly what you want at my age  32.  And especially I am looking for love , partnership , I don't need green card , or  financial  support . I have decent income and  I have all just to be happy  ,except  man. lol
So now I am actively looking , on all fronts.  Including here. You never know. :P
Happy 4th of July weekends to all!

Offline Maxx

« Reply #69 on: July 03, 2016, 05:20:02 AM »

Russian_Blonde, the laws that were created to protect women and children drive the situation you are in. Men are afraid of marriage especially in liberal California. A comedy film made 15 years back called 'Love Stinks' has this as its theme. Hopefully if my ex-wife of 15 years is reasonable with 'lifetime' spousal support I'll leave 'Land of Opportunity' and head to where you were from to find a woman like you only 20 years older. But I would never export her to America. It is just too risky. Where I am now Minnesota/Wisconsin for the first time ever single households made up of one adult now out number married couple households. We are becoming a nation of lonely people kept apart by our draconian family law. 

Offline yankee

« Reply #70 on: July 03, 2016, 05:57:11 AM »
Russian_Blonde, can you explain how you went from a tourist visa to a green card?  Many people would be interested in how you were able to accomplish this?
What is worse than not being able to get what you don't even want?

Offline Danchik

• Russia Guru
« Reply #71 on: July 03, 2016, 12:01:16 PM »
Russian_Blonde, can you explain how you went from a tourist visa to a green card?  Many people would be interested in how you were able to accomplish this?
It's not that difficult once you're in country.

Danchik are you Russian ?
No, I'm an American living in Russia. I'm from Los Angeles.
When it is dark enough, men see the stars.

Offline Russian_Blonde

« Reply #72 on: July 03, 2016, 01:15:48 PM »

Danchik are you Russian ?
No, I'm an American living in Russia. I'm from Los Angeles.
That's cool Danchik . May I ask you how do you like live  in Russia and especially now , when it's crisis  ?
Moscow ?

Offline yankee

« Reply #73 on: July 03, 2016, 01:18:42 PM »

I didn't ask if it was difficult I asked how.
What is worse than not being able to get what you don't even want?

Offline Russian_Blonde

« Reply #74 on: July 03, 2016, 01:27:10 PM »

Russian_Blonde, the laws that were created to protect women and children drive the situation you are in. Men are afraid of marriage especially in liberal California. A comedy film made 15 years back called 'Love Stinks' has this as its theme. Hopefully if my ex-wife of 15 years is reasonable with 'lifetime' spousal support I'll leave 'Land of Opportunity' and head to where you were from to find a woman like you only 20 years older. But I would never export her to America. It is just too risky. Where I am now Minnesota/Wisconsin for the first time ever single households made up of one adult now out number married couple households. We are becoming a nation of lonely people kept apart by our draconian family law.
I understand , but it's sad .