The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Why Russian Women Prefer Foreign Men  (Read 7937 times)

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Why Russian Women Prefer Foreign Men
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2016, 03:31:16 PM »

Nigerian men seem to like these women. I don't believe it's for the passport or visa though. They genuinely like the bigger built "woman".

Are you insinuating that Nigerians like a lot of fat on their meat?   ;D

They like a big fatty thigh bone. Their mentality is bigger is better.

If it's been cooked in oil then even better.

Saw a beautiful Nigerian (or West African) woman today on Leeds station, tall, slim not-wiry hair, straight, and had a cracking pair of jugs, something you don't generally see on the average Slavic lass.

Must have been a six footer. I'm talking about my tent pole not the lass, phnarr, phnarr....

I know lots of guys want sex with a black women , but its not for me! Something about down below and Brillo pads put me right off... :laugh:

As for women Im sure most women want to try a little bit of black as they say "A little bit of black and you will never turn back"  :chuckle:

I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline AKA Luke

• Meh!
  • Spouses Country: TBC
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2016, 03:43:09 PM »

I know lots of guys want sex with a black women , but its not for me! Something about down below and Brillo pads put me right off... :laugh:

As for women Im sure most women want to try a little bit of black as they say "A little bit of black and you will never turn back"  :chuckle:

Something different/exotic/forbidden fruits etc. Not for me generally, not to say that's 100% but just don't find black Women attractive on the whole. Sure there are some exceptions, Halle Berry/Beyonce not being those.
I know I am I'm sure I am I'm Rotherham til I die!

Offline Gipsy

« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2016, 03:48:46 PM »

Something different/exotic/forbidden fruits etc. Not for me generally, not to say that's 100% but just don't find black Women attractive on the hole. Sure there are some exceptions, Halle Berry/Beyonce not being those.

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
Bridge is a lot like sex, either you need a good partner, or a decent hand... Woody Allen

Offline dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2016, 04:48:01 PM »

Nigerian men seem to like these women. I don't believe it's for the passport or visa though. They genuinely like the bigger built "woman".

Saw a beautiful Nigerian (or West African) woman today on Leeds station, tall, slim not-wiry hair, straight, and had a cracking pair of jugs, something you don't generally see on the average Slavic lass.

Must have been a six footer. I'm talking about my tent pole not the lass, phnarr, phnarr....

As for women I'm sure most women want to try a little bit of black as they say "A little bit of black and you will never turn back"  :chuckle:

Depends if you prefer "white meat" or "dark meat".   :evilgrin0002:

If the curly hair is an issue, you can always find one who is shaven.    :evilgrin0002:
An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #54 on: June 11, 2016, 07:42:08 AM »

As for women I'm sure most women want to try a little bit of black as they say "A little bit of black and you will never turn back"  :chuckle:

If the curly hair is an issue, you can always find one who is shaven.    :evilgrin0002:

I understand both Muslim and devout Jewish women are shaven down below.

For the good order I am posting from hearsay and the Bible.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2016, 11:27:49 AM »

The problem is there is shaven and there is shaven.. the nice smooth one is ok.. the other version skanky skin, spots and stubby bristles  :sick0012:

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2016, 02:46:12 PM »

They had Bic razors and Veet in Biblical times?
Trip Reports: Links to my travels in Russia, Estonia, North Korea, South Korea, China and the US are >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline Gipsy

« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2016, 02:54:32 PM »

Bridge is a lot like sex, either you need a good partner, or a decent hand... Woody Allen

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #58 on: June 13, 2016, 04:29:21 AM »
As said before most desperadoes will be ******* robots soon any way!

It will be 3 years searching the FSU countries, 5 years searching the Filipinos after realising it is not going happen.. It will be time for a robot. Im not sure what mother will say as most of them still live at home :laugh:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/09/sex-robots-to-storm-into-the-british-bedroom-within-ten-years/?ref=yfp

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #59 on: June 13, 2016, 05:01:09 AM »

I guess that there's an awful lot more Jews and Muslims around me than I ever thought - funny thing, a lot go to Orthodox church - is that where Jews and Muslim women go to practice their religion?  :'(
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Cobaka

• Trips: None Yet
« Reply #60 on: July 13, 2016, 02:27:07 PM »

Well, I'm going to assume this thread trailed off into lots of sarcasm with some of its comments, at least I hope so. Regardless, anyone not attracted to black women has not seen Fox New's Harris Faulkner, probably the most attractive woman Fox has.

Registration