The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: dating-brides.com  (Read 3386 times)

Offline Ghost79

dating-brides.com
« on: March 28, 2016, 10:58:46 AM »
I seem to be getting a lot more replies and attention from the women on this site then anywhere else and it has made me little suspicious.
Can anyone provide me some info on this site?
Thx in advance

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
Re: dating-brides.com
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2016, 11:33:03 AM »
I seem to be getting a lot more replies and attention from the women on this site then anywhere else and it has made me little suspicious.
Thx in advance

Well, whatever else might be the case that site is no more than the front-end for some other company's database.
There's a reason why a bloke with what seems to be a Ukrainian name would want to incorporate in the Seychelles and it has nothing to do with probity and good customer service.

Are there no women left in your country?
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Ghost79

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2016, 12:22:43 PM »

Are there no women left in your country?

No woman wants me here, so I try my luck elsewhere!

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2016, 12:32:34 PM »
Hmmm...

Can I share a secret?

If you can't find a woman where you are then you won't find one elsewhere. I'd start by looking at what it is about you that makes it so that you think no woman wants you. Then start making some changes. Improve the 'package'. It will always be easier, and usually more successful, to find a woman from your own country, culture and peer group.

Offline Ghost79

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2016, 02:41:01 PM »
Hmmm...

Can I share a secret?

If you can't find a woman where you are then you won't find one elsewhere. I'd start by looking at what it is about you that makes it so that you think no woman wants you. Then start making some changes. Improve the 'package'. It will always be easier, and usually more successful, to find a woman from your own country, culture and peer group.

I knew you would say that lol. But I notice eastern women are more willing to get to know me, and that is maybe all I need.
Thx for your advice I keep on improving myself as it has become my main goal in my life to find someone for long term.
I am 36 and I feel I need to hurry up and make haste.

Offline Gipsy

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2016, 02:44:11 PM »
Hmmm...

Can I share a secret?

I knew you would say that lol. But I notice eastern women are more willing to get to know me, and that is maybe all I need.
Thx for your advice I keep on improving myself as it has become my main goal in my life to find someone for long term.

At the tender age of 36, you should still be in the FFFF mode, or the WWW mode... :thumbsup:
Bridge is a lot like sex, either you need a good partner, or a decent hand... Woody Allen

Offline Ghost79

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2016, 09:47:21 PM »
Hmmm...

Can I share a secret?

At the tender age of 36, you should still be in the FFFF mode, or the WWW mode... :thumbsup:

I have been searching years and years and at the same time improving myself on what I can change but it doesn't help, I keep being rejected.
On these sites I made a good filled in profile with the best pictures of mine but most don't reply or after a few sentences they go away and some even block me in an instant after I write a message to them!
Sometimes I wonder why I even try anymore! I am going to fade away out of existence alone :snivel:

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2016, 10:16:28 PM »
If you are for real and what you write reflects you and your reality then,  yes,  as long as this is what you portray then you will remain alone.

Among your several self growth tasks is the need to learn the difference between an autoresponder series and real communication between two humans.

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: Україна
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2016, 02:20:31 AM »
Hmmm...

Can I share a secret?

I have been searching years and years and at the same time improving myself on what I can change but it doesn't help, I keep being rejected.
On these sites I made a good filled in profile with the best pictures of mine but most don't reply or after a few sentences they go away and some even block me in an instant after I write a message to them!
Sometimes I wonder why I even try anymore! I am going to fade away out of existence alone :snivel:
How about showing us some of your profile and pics?
You also need to ' man up' and grow a backbone. All this 'snivelling isn't going to get you a woman anywhere, let alone the FSU.
If you're starting off with cap in hand and a limp dick you ain't ever going to touch base.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2016, 01:50:11 AM »
Thx in advance

Its a scam site full of fakes!!  :'( 
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Ghost79

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2016, 09:21:52 AM »
Thx in advance

Why so?

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2016, 09:29:31 AM »
Thx in advance

Why so?

Open your eyes and you will see :)
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Registration