The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Need a new EU passport...no problem..just buy office space in a select area..  (Read 1352 times)

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
I like Cyprus,

It got shafted by the EU re it's banking crisis ... with 'haircuts' of up to 20 percent on accounts with more than 100k Euros

I was wondering if the economy would recover...

Opposite my old apartment - which has ..or had... a sea view... a building is being erected..on what was our local tennis courts / 5 a side footie pitch ...the tallest in CY..which is interesting -  as the zone was designated with a 3-storey max limit.

Saw this advert when viewing BBC.COM's int'l website ...sell up in Moscow and qualify for an EU passport  :chuckle:

http://www.cybarco.com/project/the-oval
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic