The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Anyone any experience of romancecompass.com?  (Read 4071 times)

Offline nick.ivanov.notorious

• here for some advice
  • Spouses Country: no spouse
  • Trips: None Yet
Anyone any experience of romancecompass.com?
« on: March 16, 2016, 10:35:33 AM »
Guys, I've been doing a lot of research about online dating and visiting many web-sites. And I get quite scared about scams etc. and generally I just feel quite awkward and don't really know what to do. Especially on VK, even though I know its a social network and not specifically a dating website. But I found this one called romancecompass.com and I was wondering if you guys know whether its good or not, cause to me it seems very nice and the women are great. I just don't want it to be weird even though I've herd good reviews about it

Offline Anteros

• Trips: 1-5
Re: Anyone any experience of romancecompass.com?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2016, 11:13:17 AM »
Guys, I've been doing a lot of research about online dating and visiting many web-sites. And I get quite scared about scams etc. and generally I just feel quite awkward and don't really know what to do. Especially on VK, even though I know its a social network and not specifically a dating website. But I found this one called romancecompass.com and I was wondering if you guys know whether its good or not, cause to me it seems very nice and the women are great. I just don't want it to be weird even though I've herd good reviews about it

Steveboy would have a field day with this site. 

The lady on this profile says that she usually spends a lot of time with her child.  I wonder if he gets enough milk?  :laugh:

http://romancecompass.com/gallery/profile/125815/
Be careful what you wish for, you might get it.

Offline AKA Luke

• Meh!
  • Spouses Country: TBC
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2016, 11:42:49 AM »

Steveboy would have a field day with this site. 

The lady on this profile says that she usually spends a lot of time with her child.  I wonder if he gets enough milk?  :laugh:

http://romancecompass.com/gallery/profile/125815/

I'm sure he has good calcium levels.

58kg? 5% of that those funbags I suspect.  I wonder if she'll marry me, guess I'll find out soon enough.

Just need to book a plane ticket,
After I've got my passport,
Once I've saved up for that.

I hope she's genuine.
I know I am I'm sure I am I'm Rotherham til I die!

Offline Ste

• RIP
  • Beware of Muslamic Rayguns
  • Spouses Country: The Planet Zanussi
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2016, 12:01:41 PM »
All Ukrainian women are scammers and cannot be trusted, on the other hand I may have forgotten to login into my Steveboy sockie account....
O pointy birds, o pointy pointy, Anoint my head, anointy-nointy.

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: Україна
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2016, 12:40:03 PM »
All Ukrainian women are scammers and cannot be trusted, on the other hand I may have forgotten to login into my Steveboy sockie account....
:ROFL:

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2016, 02:30:41 PM »
I know the owner of that site and the guy doing the SEO and other things  :-X :-X  :ROFL: I also know the full history of the site and operating plan..look at the women and work it out!

I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2016, 02:37:12 PM »
I cannot comment much more as I don't need my web sites hacked over night, I had some dealings a long time back which nearly involved myself and my at the time Russian partner doing a kind of night raid in Lugansk with a quick exit  :smokin:

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2016, 03:12:37 PM »
You don't use P/Shop filters as aggressively as that if the subject looks at all decent.

I trust you did't fall in love with a cartoon photograph!
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2016, 05:13:10 PM »
If you have any problems there good thing is you can always ask for a refund  :laugh:

***********ompass.com/refund-policy/

And of course they are an British company so they should have some Real Ukrainian women  :laugh:

Registration