The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: You think you have a fiancee but maybe she has other ideas?  (Read 4257 times)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
You think you have a fiancee but maybe she has other ideas?
« on: February 02, 2016, 06:44:06 AM »
A common story I hear from many guys searching a FSU women is that they had a fiancee (Usually in Ukraine  :laugh: ) but actually their fiancee had other ideas and at the same time was also a fiancee to several other guys..
Then comes the sad part of the story when the guy says he thought he was engaged to be married but she ran off with another guy from another country and got married.. happens pretty often especially if your only seeing your women every few months! How do you know what she's up to behind your back?

Its life! You cannot blame the women for it, she's just looking out for the best option for her future and having reserve options.

But if you think your serious with a women and don't see her to often its always best to do a little investigating  :smokin:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Ste

• RIP
  • Beware of Muslamic Rayguns
  • Spouses Country: The Planet Zanussi
  • Trips: 5-10
O pointy birds, o pointy pointy, Anoint my head, anointy-nointy.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
Re: You think you have a fiancee but maybe she has other ideas?
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2016, 07:13:24 AM »
There are many un conventional ways to catch a women out and if your not meeting to often its always best to do a little checking..

Offline Gipsy

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2016, 08:05:51 AM »

its always best to do a little investigating  :smokin:

I love investigating a woman... :king:
Bridge is a lot like sex, either you need a good partner, or a decent hand... Woody Allen

Offline Rockstar77

• Spouses Country: Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2016, 05:30:09 PM »
Steve....come on. Admit most Russian women are totally boring. Yeah I admit they are hot but my god, I almost fell asleep through most of my Skype conversations with them. Rejection is the worst part for them. Saying you may like someone else is Mage devastating for them. Especially Moscow women. Hahaha. Don't count out Ukraine women just because a couple of guys have a few bad apples. There's a show on tv called lets get married from Russia...my god....the men women have to put up with over there is god awful. Here's a quote from last episode I remember..." As long as he's a good cheater and he can hide it" ummm...yeah big hearts from Russia kinda dumb if ya ask me.....come on Steve....all Ukrainian women aren't crap. I should know through experience. I loved talking to Moscow women considering it's the main part of the world to them. But to be honest....hmmmmm.... The Moscow card is....ummmm...kinda lame.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2016, 06:50:18 PM »
Steve....come on. Admit most Russian women are totally boring. Yeah I admit they are hot but my god, I almost fell asleep through most of my Skype conversations with them. Rejection is the worst part for them. Saying you may like someone else is Mage devastating for them. Especially Moscow women. Hahaha. Don't count out Ukraine women just because a couple of guys have a few bad apples. There's a show on tv called lets get married from Russia...my god....the men women have to put up with over there is god awful. Here's a quote from last episode I remember..." As long as he's a good cheater and he can hide it" ummm...yeah big hearts from Russia kinda dumb if ya ask me.....come on Steve....all Ukrainian women aren't crap. I should know through experience. I loved talking to Moscow women considering it's the main part of the world to them. But to be honest....hmmmmm.... The Moscow card is....ummmm...kinda lame.

It's such 'BOLLOX' to dismiss a lady because of an accident or birth or where family may have moved to..

Up to 25 years ago this difference was not really THAT important given the movement within the former USSR

The independence of Ukraine brought about the drive for national identity - the prominence of Ukrainian over Russian - and the removal of pre-arranged visas opened up Ukraine to western men that Russia has never experienced

YES ... the level of profiles than are designed to empty your pockets is now greater from Ukraine...the ladies may be more experienced in dealing with 'visits' ... but essentially - their attitude to men are not that different - if the profile is genuine..

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2016, 01:33:40 AM »

It's such 'BOLLOX' to dismiss a lady because of an accident or birth or where family may have moved to..

Up to 25 years ago this difference was not really THAT important given the movement within the former USSR

The independence of Ukraine brought about the drive for national identity - the prominence of Ukrainian over Russian - and the removal of pre-arranged visas opened up Ukraine to western men that Russia has never experienced

YES ... the level of profiles than are designed to empty your pockets is now greater from Ukraine...the ladies may be more experienced in dealing with 'visits' ... but essentially - their attitude to men are not that different - if the profile is genuine..

25 years ago there wasn't an industry in scamming guys searching a FSU women for marriage.

Anyway I wasn't really pointing out scamming I was talking about women who are just keeping their options open often that may involve being a fiancee to several guys at the same time :laugh:

And as so many guys like to think they are "engaged " after just ONE trip, if your not able to visit your women pretty regular its best to do a little investigating... saves wasting time and money.

You cannot blame the women for it, they are just keeping their options open..

I wouldn't call it scamming.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2016, 02:26:28 AM »
Rockstar77, IMHO, if one finds an entire group to be boring (or any other trait) then the chances are that it is not that group that displays that trait but rather the observer.

It works both ways, negative and positive. If one finds that the people with whom one surrounds oneself are fun, good company, stimulating, then the chances are that one is oneself fun, good company and stimulating. The reason is simple: interesting people seek out interesting people; we have no interest in boring, stimulating folks.

If you find the people around you boring and dull then the chances are that this is exactly what you are projecting to the world and the world is showing its normal response - a calm, quiet, mirroring of yourself.

It is another manifestation of the 'there's no good women in the whole of North America' meme - a self centered person finding that he encounters only people akin to himself.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2016, 02:41:43 AM »

25 years ago there wasn't an industry in scamming guys searching a FSU women for marriage.

It quickly sprouted up... You missed the stellar  reputation of Yoshkar-Ola !

Anyway I wasn't really pointing out scamming I was talking about women who are just keeping their options open often that may involve being a fiancee to several guys at the same time :laugh:

And as so many guys like to think they are "engaged " after just ONE trip, if your not able to visit your women pretty regular its best to do a little investigating... saves wasting time and money.

:-  Jeez, Steveboy ..are you trying to drum up a new biz line..?

There comes a point when instinct and trust should be relied on...Sometimes there are things that only frequent - personal -visits can throw up and even then....as the Russians say...you have to eat a tonne of salt together to know each other well..

You cannot blame the women for it, they are just keeping their options open.

Being engaged...to more than one guy!...If that isn't scamming.. what is ?

Offline rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2016, 04:45:25 AM »
A common story I hear from many guys searching a FSU women is that they had a fiancee (Usually in Ukraine  :laugh: ) but actually their fiancee had other ideas and at the same time was also a fiancee to several other guys..
Then comes the sad part of the story when the guy says he thought he was engaged to be married but she ran off with another guy from another country and got married.. happens pretty often especially if your only seeing your women every few months! How do you know what she's up to behind your back?

Its life! You cannot blame the women for it, she's just looking out for the best option for her future and having reserve options.

But if you think your serious with a women and don't see her to often its always best to do a little investigating  :smokin:

To be fair, this isn't one way traffic. If you're casually dating some lady in the FSU and only see her every 6 months or so, you're not really having a serious relationship. I don't think it can be classed as cheating and any normal bloke will have interactions with other women too.

If it's serious....then that's another story and you'll be spending lots of time together. Chucking it about is only easy when you've got time on your hands.

Offline rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2016, 04:49:52 AM »

Like I say, you're being unfair here and only looking it at one way. Normal guys also keep their options open, date different women and test the water. Once its serious and you've had that adult discussion - exclusivity kicks in.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2016, 04:54:01 AM »

Like I say, you're being unfair here and only looking it at one way. Normal guys also keep their options open, date different women and test the water. Once its serious and you've had that adult discussion - exclusivity kicks in.

Yes your correct, of course any normal guy would keep his options open. But its usually the guys who get the bad end of the deal who spend all their lives crying over being cheated on...and the guy who will usually "think " he's engaged after just one meeting.

Offline Rockstar77

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2016, 05:21:56 PM »
I've met my Ukrainian woman once and knew sincerity. Maybe I'm different because I came to the airport saying I'm giving you a mega makeout kiss when I get there. She loved it...case closed...I've won and I knew it. Act like a man and bingo....how hard is it to win. Confidence is what wins any woman's heart over here. In Moscow...hahahaha. Apartments and owning a house....ummmm...can anybody say...gold digger. But I'm not basing it on facts. Just what that dumb show lets get married says...hahaha. I laugh everyday at Russians. For a city that prides itself on the elite....it's got some pretty foolish dummy's. what I wouldn't give to go on that show to see what they would say about me....ohhhh Moscow.. It's the centre of the earth.....from what I heard it's pretty lame and their Moscow card...hahaha...lame... but it's a show not facts. Russian women.....snore....snore...they are hot...that's no lie but they are so boring. If I'm looking for the hotness then I'd stay in Canada... But I have always been looking for a great woman...and there she was in Ukraine....one...two...three...I win.. Isn't that what we all want. Love...it's what we really all want here...but don't conclude Russia is the hot spot. Is because men on your site have the sour apples from Ukraine doesn't mean everybody is going to get them. Sweetness exists here....or my woman wouldn't get jealous by the minute...hahaha.

Offline Rockstar77

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2016, 05:53:46 PM »
When I first came into sites for potential women I went by my old tactics by acting like a prick. Sad as it was to say...Russian women seemed to jump fast at them. But Ukrainian women blasted them pretty quick. I didn't know what to do but be myself. Ohhhh my god...being nice worked...it blew my mind. Then When I ventured to Ukraine and it worked beyond my imagination. Nice...a word which is blasphemy in North America. Voila...rock and roll. What was wrong in my country was so right over here. Waking up everyday to a girl who hugged and kissed you. Following me around every moment of the day because of their love. Yeah....even taking a dump....hahaha... Ohhhhh yeah...yes I've tested it...I don't shower for a few days because I hate their water yields still love... Not brushing your teeth which is a requirement in Canada still makes them want to kiss the crap out of you...crazy but awesome. There is no loss. It's because of the way I handle myself. I don't care. The worst part... Drinking....ohhhhhh...I heard that's the worst part. But hey... I do what I want... Just never think your going to fail or you will.... I visit here 4 times and I'm still on top and always will be. It may sound cocky but why not. It's to easy to win. These girls are looking for love and if love is what they want then how hard is it to give. I've searched the world literally but Ukraine wins hands down as the most affectionate loving women on the planet. Geezzzz I love them soooooo much. Rock and roll.

Offline Rockstar77

« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2016, 06:10:40 PM »
By the way..pics are from being bombed to death from the weak booze here but it does the trick. Remember guys...do your thing and you can't lose. as long as you got a good heart as pure as gold...you win. To easy. Rock it!!!! I read the do's and donts...I went with the donts.... Yeah...did favours for me.

Offline Anteros

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2016, 08:14:07 PM »
By the way..pics are from being bombed to death from the weak booze here but it does the trick. Remember guys...do your thing and you can't lose. as long as you got a good heart as pure as gold...you win. To easy. Rock it!!!! I read the do's and donts...I went with the donts.... Yeah...did favours for me.

What agency are you shilling for?  Could you get it out of the way and post a link to it?   :chuckle:
Be careful what you wish for, you might get it.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2016, 10:42:55 PM »

What agency are you shilling for?  Could you get it out of the way and post a link to it?   :chuckle:

My impression was more that rockstar was heavily fuelled up, as his photos demonstrated two happy people - but did nothing to counter his daft notion that UA gals are any better / worse in character.

Offline AKA Luke

• Meh!
  • Spouses Country: TBC
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2016, 12:42:17 AM »
Rockstar are you still drinking in Ukraine?

My beer of choice there is Obolon Premium  :party0031:
I know I am I'm sure I am I'm Rotherham til I die!

Offline Rockstar77

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2016, 01:51:09 PM »
The ocean of beers. Totally awesome. Big plastic bottles of joy. Picture agencies and schilling? Hahaha. 300 hyrivnias and nothing but a good time. Just enjoying a killer time here in Ukraine as always. Wonderful place...truly it is. Maybe there's fakes and scammers here which I hope nobody ever has to go through that but the women here are from another universe in a good way.

Offline Rockstar77

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2016, 01:58:59 PM »
drinking in ukraine.... You bet... Where else am I going to find beer this cheap. Cigarettes...are cheap as well. In Canada I spend almost 400$ a month. Cigarettes cost 1$ a pack here....but in Canada they cost 15$. I went to restaurants last time but my fiancée wanted to live like a Ukrainian this time so I'm eating her cooking which really rocks. Plus the future in laws give us tons of food before we leave after suppers all the time. It's a dream here. Not missing Canada at all. Why they have that dumb 90/180 visa garbage is beyond my comprehension but at least I don't need a visa like Russia.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2016, 02:03:21 PM »
drinking in ukraine.... You bet... Where else am I going to find beer this cheap. Cigarettes...are cheap as well. In Canada I spend almost 400$ a month. Cigarettes cost 1$ a pack here....but in Canada they cost 15$. I went to restaurants last time but my fiancée wanted to live like a Ukrainian this time so I'm eating her cooking which really rocks. Plus the future in laws give us tons of food before we leave after suppers all the time. It's a dream here. Not missing Canada at all. Why they have that dumb 90/180 visa garbage is beyond my comprehension but at least I don't need a visa like Russia.

$400 a month on fags??? Bloody hell you must smell like an old ash tray!! Are you sure your other half doesn't mind kissing you? :chuckle:

Offline Manny

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2016, 05:10:41 AM »

$400 a month on fags??? Bloody hell you must smell like an old ash tray!! Are you sure your other half doesn't mind kissing you? :chuckle:

At $15 that is less than a pack a day.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2016, 05:22:41 AM »
As a non-addict that sure seems like a lot to me.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline yankee

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2016, 07:48:56 AM »
As a non-addict that sure seems like a lot to me.

When I was in the Navy it was only $0.11 for a pack of cigs.
What is worse than not being able to get what you don't even want?

Registration