The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Russian Military Forces Arrive In Syria  (Read 98412 times)

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
Re: Russian Military Forces Arrive In Syria
« Reply #850 on: November 20, 2016, 09:10:11 PM »
Flynn is one of Trump's picks, and open minded to the possibility of false flag operation might have took place in Syria.
A Trump administration could very well be able to find common ground with Russia in fighting terrorism in Syria.

Michael Flynn, on trip to Russia, said 'who knows' whether Syria gas attack was a 'false flag'

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/20/politics/kfile-michael-flynn-rt-syria/

It will be interesting to see what becomes of this theory, because Trump's new CIA Director is more "traditional".

Offline Tom Cat

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #851 on: November 30, 2016, 03:27:07 PM »
Watch John Kirby LIE From the Podium About What's Happening in Aleppo (Video)

State Department Spokesman John Kirby says the Syrian army is subjecting civilians to 'slaughter' - video from the ground reveals a different story

http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/watch-john-kirby-lie-podium-about-whats-happening-aleppo-video/ri17905
Don't shoot the messenger, links to articles posted, don't necessarily reflect my personal opinion.

Offline Tom Cat

« Reply #852 on: December 06, 2016, 01:14:35 PM »
In Emotional Outburst, Russia Just Accused the US of Murdering Its Doctors in Aleppo (Videos)

http://russia-insider.com/en/russia-just-accused-us-killing-its-doctors/ri18017
Don't shoot the messenger, links to articles posted, don't necessarily reflect my personal opinion.

Offline yankee

« Reply #853 on: December 06, 2016, 03:23:07 PM »
In Emotional Outburst, Russia Just Accused the US of Murdering Its Doctors in Aleppo (Videos)

One only hopes that Obama will not start a war with Russia before the end of his office. It looks like he is trying to start the war.  Congress should (but will not) do something.
What is worse than not being able to get what you don't even want?

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
Re: Russian Military Forces Arrive In Syria..and keep losing planes ...
« Reply #854 on: December 06, 2016, 05:23:21 PM »
Why did Russia lose another jet off the Admiral Kuznetsov?
December 5, 2016 NIKOLAI LITOVKIN, RBTH

http://rbth.com/defence/2016/12/05/why-did-russia-lose-another-jet-off-the-admiral-kuznetsov_653753

''A Sukhoi Su-33 fighter jet crashed while attempting to land on the Admiral Kuznetsov aircraft carrier on Dec. 5. This is the second loss in a month of a Russian navy jet based on this carrier. ''

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline Gipsy

« Reply #855 on: December 07, 2016, 11:01:45 AM »
The UN keeps going on about US backed ceasefire proposals in Aleppo, now the US are getting worried and again threatening sanctions, maybe a wise Russia will propose a ceasefire in Mosul to allow "Humanitarian aid" to the good folks trapped there.... :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
Bridge is a lot like sex, either you need a good partner, or a decent hand... Woody Allen

Offline Gipsy

« Reply #856 on: December 07, 2016, 11:06:32 AM »

How else did the rebels get the Exact coordinates for their artillery/mortars..

Remember, its reported that the mobile hospital was hit directly with a min of 6 rounds, not bracketed, hit, smack on target each time, every shot was a winner...
Bridge is a lot like sex, either you need a good partner, or a decent hand... Woody Allen

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #857 on: December 07, 2016, 11:34:54 AM »
The UN keeps going on about US backed ceasefire proposals in Aleppo, now the US are getting worried and again threatening sanctions, maybe a wise Russia will propose a ceasefire in Mosul to allow "Humanitarian aid" to the good folks trapped there.... :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Let's be accurate - although trying to get the facts posted on here is a joke .. Russia and China BLOCKED a resolution for  cease-fire

If Russia and China hadn't blocked resolutions back in 2011 - I wonder if so many innocents would have been killed ?

A case of being more worried about losing their man in another 'Arab Spring'

Offline Gipsy

« Reply #858 on: December 07, 2016, 12:55:16 PM »

Let's be accurate - although trying to get the facts posted on here is a joke .. Russia and China BLOCKED a resolution for  cease-fire

If Russia and China hadn't blocked resolutions back in 2011 - I wonder if so many innocents would have been killed ?

A case of being more worried about losing their man in another 'Arab Spring'

A resolution bought because the US is scared that Aleppo is finished, and their "Men on the street" might just be caught, along with their "White Helmets" gang.

The rest of your post is utter bollox....

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #859 on: December 08, 2016, 09:05:31 AM »

A resolution bought because the US is scared that Aleppo is finished,

That might be your opinion..the facts don't bear it out..

11 out of 15 UN Sec council members voted for the resolution - with Russia, China and Venezuela - against .. the first two having power of Veto

The Resolution draft [SC/12609 ] was proposed by  Egypt, New Zealand and Spain - NOT the USA.. :coffeeread:

https://www.un.org/press/en/2016/sc12609.doc.htm

Offline Gipsy

« Reply #860 on: December 08, 2016, 11:40:05 AM »

11 out of 15 UN Sec council members voted for the resolution - with Russia, China and Venezuela - against .. the first two having power of Veto

The Resolution draft [SC/12609 ] was proposed by  Egypt, New Zealand and Spain - NOT the USA.. :coffeeread:

Yup...
But Which country enticed them to make the proposal??? (slap on the back, big hugs, we owe you one games)
Again their ""Friend"" the US....
The Facts are that Aleppo is on its last legs, NO thanks to the USasians... :ROFL:

Offline yankee

« Reply #861 on: December 08, 2016, 12:17:59 PM »

Yup...
But Which country enticed them to make the proposal??? (slap on the back, big hugs, we owe you one games)
The Facts are that Aleppo is on its last legs, NO thanks to the USasians... :ROFL:

Why is it that so many of you hate using Americans and use unpronounceable words such as USAians or USasians.  Are you only referring to the Asians that live here?

Offline Gipsy

« Reply #862 on: December 08, 2016, 12:20:47 PM »

Yup...

Why is it that so many of you hate using Americans and use unpronounceable words such as USAians or USasians.  Are you only referring to the Asians that live here?

Nope, only you Mericans...  :ROFL: :hidechair:

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #863 on: December 08, 2016, 03:00:58 PM »

Yup...

Because Americans include much, much more than just the USA. It also includes Canada, Mexico, and all those lovely countries in South America.

I do accept however, that nowadays Americans (as word) has been dumbed down to mean just USA'ians.

OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #864 on: December 08, 2016, 03:36:22 PM »

Yup...

:chuckle:

I know you find the truth hard to swallow, Gypo

The Facts are that Aleppo is on its last legs

So, what was the harm in sparing the suffering of those trapped - before the 'end' ?  You 'shed tears' for the folks in Mosul.

NO thanks to the USasians... :ROFL:

The head of MI6 sees the situation somewhat differently..

'Mr Younger also sharply criticised Russia’s policy in Syria of backing Bashar al Assad and said it risked driving Syrians towards extremists.

He said: “In defining as a terrorist anyone who opposes a brutal government, they alienate precisely that group that has to be on side if the extremists are to be defeated.

“Meanwhile, in Aleppo, Russia and the Syrian regime seek to make a desert and call it peace. The human tragedy is heart-breaking.”

Source UK 'Torygraph'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/08/britain-faces-fundamental-threat-sovereignty-russian-meddling/

Offline yankee

« Reply #865 on: December 08, 2016, 03:46:50 PM »

Yup...

Because Americans include much, much more than just the USA. It also includes Canada, Mexico, and all those lovely countries in South America.

I do accept however, that nowadays Americans (as word) has been dumbed down to mean just USA'ians.

I guess that shows how little you know.

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #866 on: December 09, 2016, 01:40:02 AM »

I guess that shows how little you know.
I guess you think I'm from Holland, right?
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #867 on: December 09, 2016, 06:48:48 AM »
Yankee, it is sad that you know so little about your country or even the languages used by the people within it.

I bet that you didn't know that in, for example, Spanish the term for Merkins is estadounidense?

I bet that you didn't know that estadounidense translated becomes, pretty much, USAian?

You see USAian actually describes with accuracy that which you do not understand - it is equivalent to the term Briton which describes a person from Britain.

And lets not even get started on your lack of comprehension about political stuff.  :'(
Consider yourself well programed.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #868 on: December 09, 2016, 08:30:07 AM »
Yankee, it is sad that you know so little about your country or even the languages used by the people within it.

I bet that you didn't know that in, for example, Spanish the term for Merkins is estadounidense?

I bet that you didn't know that estadounidense translated becomes, pretty much, USAian?

You see USAian actually describes with accuracy that which you do not understand - it is equivalent to the term Briton which describes a person from Britain.

And lets not even get started on your lack of comprehension about political stuff.  :'(

It is pathetic that you consider your self so intelligent.

Estadounidense translates to those who live in North America. So you understand Andrew and we do not want to stress your capacity for new knowledge. The majority of Central America and South America speaks Spanish and a few other languages. Primarily the inhabitants of Brazil and Argentina arrived from Southern European countries. They do not think of themselves as estadounidense. The origional settlers from Europe of North America came from countries such as the UK, the Netherlands (after all they have there own Holland there) Denmark and other countries in Central and Northern Europe, they for the most part settled on using English. Yes to those in the south they might use estadounidense. But it seems English is a language that seems to challenge your intelligence.

By using the term estadounidense or USAsians you are insulting both the populations of North, Central & Southern America, but that is your standard MO.

To hopefully extend your lack of intelligence here is a typical translation: If you need further explanation feel free to ask.  tiphat

El dólar estadounidense es la moneda de los Estados Unidos.
> > The US dollar is the currency of the United States.

“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline yankee

« Reply #869 on: December 09, 2016, 09:03:06 AM »

If it were pronounceable I would accept it but it is not very user friendly when talking.

Offline yankee

« Reply #870 on: December 09, 2016, 09:09:21 AM »

It is pathetic that you consider your self so intelligent.

Estadounidense translates to those who live in North America. So you understand Andrew and we do not want to stress your capacity for new knowledge. The majority of Central America and South America speaks Spanish and a few other languages. Primarily the inhabitants of Brazil and Argentina arrived from Southern European countries. They do not think of themselves as estadounidense. The origional settlers from Europe of North America came from countries such as the UK, the Netherlands (after all they have there own Holland there) Denmark and other countries in Central and Northern Europe, they for the most part settled on using English. Yes to those in the south they might use estadounidense. But it seems English is a language that seems to challenge your intelligence.

By using the term estadounidense or USAsians you are insulting both the populations of North, Central & Southern America, but that is your standard MO.

To hopefully extend your lack of intelligence here is a typical translation: If you need further explanation feel free to ask.  tiphat

El dólar estadounidense es la moneda de los Estados Unidos.
> > The US dollar is the currency of the United States.

I am not going to argue with you.  If you wish to portray your self(s) as crude idiots, that is your choice.

Offline Tom Cat

« Reply #871 on: December 09, 2016, 04:32:40 PM »
East Aleppo civilians report torture, executions by ‘moderate opposition’ - Russian military

https://www.rt.com/news/369774-syria-moderate-opposition-torture/

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #872 on: December 13, 2016, 08:18:24 AM »
East Aleppo civilians report torture, executions by ‘moderate opposition’ - Russian military

..and the UN Sec Gen is worried about reports of summary executions by the 'Assad supporters'...but I guess we aren't allowed to report that ...

Online Wiz

« Reply #873 on: December 13, 2016, 09:57:47 AM »

..and the UN Sec Gen is worried about reports of summary executions by the 'Assad supporters'...but I guess we aren't allowed to report that ...

How long can you go defending and spreading lies?

We all have seen the statements and lies propagating from the US. We also speak English and understand the statements when Obama speak and his minions.......

Did you see the last statement by Obama, passing a presidential degree to supply modern arms to his friends of ISIS and Ala Quaida........ but now the game is over.

Asad and Puting control the 99% of Alepo and I expect very soon will flatten the ISIS in Palmyra together with the American mercenaries.... sorry Moderate opposition!  :ROFL:

Well the Nober Laureate Obama and worse president, a war criminal etc......he had his

Game... set and Match with Vladimir.

What a humiliation..........he will never forget it!

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

FINALLY: Did the USA send any humanitarian help to Alepo?
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #874 on: December 13, 2016, 11:03:13 AM »

How long can you go defending and spreading lies?

About as long as the UN shows what the UN Sec Gen says..

https://www.un.org/sg/en/content/sg/statement/2016-12-12/statement-attributable-spokesperson-secretary-general-aleppo-syria

As for aid to Aleppo - you DO know that UK / US citizens have lost their lives trying ..?

Another Wiz -spectacular - FAIL

Registration