The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Canadian notice of tax assessment or t4's and tax return?  (Read 1271 times)

Offline Sous01

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 1-5
Canadian notice of tax assessment or t4's and tax return?
« on: August 04, 2015, 10:02:43 AM »
For any of the Canadian members. Do you know if it has to be the tax assessment you send in when inviting someone or can it be your t4's and a copy of your tax return? My assessment is still not completed for 2014.

Offline NS1

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 5-10
Re: Canadian notice of tax assessment or t4's and tax return?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2015, 10:20:07 AM »
For any of the Canadian members. Do you know if it has to be the tax assessment you send in when inviting someone or can it be your t4's and a copy of your tax return? My assessment is still not completed for 2014.
For visitor visa, I did not send any tax in or income info.
My invitation letter was less than a page. Very direct and honest.
There is nothing permanent except change.