The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: No need now for any Russian women to enter Britain:)  (Read 2311 times)

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
No need now for any Russian women to enter Britain:)
« on: June 10, 2015, 12:52:15 PM »
Did you know that its now possible to enter the UK without a visa, what I cannot understand is why after thousands and thousands of people have been doing it for a few years now that it hasn't been picked up in this forum??

100,000 are already heading that way since Christmas:))

If you don't mind a little trouble and a few nights in a tent just meet up with your women in Calais hang around a few days ant try and climb in the back of a lorry or something heading through the Channel Tunnel.

But the real beauty of this method is do not need show your income to bring her over when you arrive :laugh: And there is another added bonus the government will house her and help with food! So now anyone from the UK who does not earn such a big salary will qualify for this method.

When she arrives just explain to the border guards she's escaping persecution from the Putin regime, and needs political asylum.

Thousands are using this method now and the beauty of it is it usually works :ROFL:

I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Ste

• Beware of Muslamic Rayguns
  • Spouses Country: The Planet Zanussi
  • Trips: 5-10
Re: No need now for any Russian women to enter Britain:)
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2015, 01:13:05 PM »
Poor, very poor.
O pointy birds, o pointy pointy, Anoint my head, anointy-nointy.

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2015, 01:26:30 PM »
Poor, very poor.

I don't think so! Im just watching the BBC whold news now, there actually making houses ( Tree house sort of style)

Probably be offering "Bed & Breakfast" soon before the crossing.

Online cufflinks

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 1-5
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2015, 02:50:41 PM »
Curious - Wonder if the Refugee Asylum angle from Putinistas would work in the USA - less hassle even than Blacknights El Paso Bridge marriage with Parole in Place for Veterans.

And they get UK state welfare benefits to boot - better than Poland with 400,000+ UA work visa refugees...

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2015, 11:52:21 PM »
Im lucky I have no need to make a visa for my wife. But if you have worked all your life, paid your taxes and fall in love with a foreign women they make it hell for you to take her back to the UK to live.

The numbers involved are tiny also compared with the amount who come in by the other route, trouble free :laugh:

Another reason I shall never return to the UK again to live.

Bring back Maggie thatcher I say ;D

Online msmoby

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2015, 01:07:43 AM »

I wasn't sure that you heard .... Thatcher's party is ruling the country and already are demonstrating their propensity to allow their differing viewpoints on Europe to press the self-destruct button .....

There is much about living in Russia I can understand that is good - if you are politically inert ..

You won’t make every topic about you. Think of it like containing a virus: you can’t have it infecting everywhere.

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2015, 02:16:26 AM »

I wasn't sure that you heard .... Thatcher's party is ruling the country and already are demonstrating their propensity to allow their differing viewpoints on Europe to press the self-destruct button .....

There is much about living in Russia I can understand that is good - if you are politically inert ..

Maggie Thatcher and David Cameron are two very different people.

Online msmoby

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2015, 02:35:35 AM »
Yeah... only one of them was homophobic .

sent from mobile..pls excuse the spooling mistooks

You won’t make every topic about you. Think of it like containing a virus: you can’t have it infecting everywhere.

Offline Lizzchen

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2015, 01:11:35 AM »
Now we begin our road through the hell of paperwork and 'pick me better up in Calais' is our sad daily joke...

Online msmoby

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2015, 01:20:09 AM »
Now we begin our road through the hell of paperwork and 'pick me better up in Calais' is our sad daily joke...

IF it helps, these testing times are part of a frustrating process that you share together and can smile about, after..

Good Luck

Offline Lizzchen

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2015, 01:24:45 AM »
msmoby, thank you )

Online cufflinks

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 1-5
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2015, 05:48:59 PM »
msmoby, thank you )

Lizzchen if that avatar pic is you i can understand why your man is willing to go through UK paperwork hell!

Offline Maxx

• Trips: 5-10
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2015, 05:54:00 PM »
Did you know that its now possible to enter the UK without a visa, what I cannot understand is why after thousands and thousands of people have been doing it for a few years now that it hasn't been picked up in this forum??

100,000 are already heading that way since Christmas:))

If you don't mind a little trouble and a few nights in a tent just meet up with your women in Calais hang around a few days ant try and climb in the back of a lorry or something heading through the Channel Tunnel.

But the real beauty of this method is do not need show your income to bring her over when you arrive :laugh: And there is another added bonus the government will house her and help with food! So now anyone from the UK who does not earn such a big salary will qualify for this method.

When she arrives just explain to the border guards she's escaping persecution from the Putin regime, and needs political asylum.

Thousands are using this method now and the beauty of it is it usually works :ROFL:

Yes, only fools follow the law now a days.

Offline Lizzchen

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2015, 09:58:49 AM »

Lizzchen if that avatar pic is you

I wish!  :biggrin: It is Monica Bellucci at her best )))

Online msmoby

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2015, 02:46:13 PM »

Mikey..

If you aren't sure about the origin of an image... open a google images page in your browser and simply drag the image to the box on the google images page.

It's quite a useful tool.

The image of Monica is from the film ''Malèna''

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0213847/

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2015, 06:56:28 AM »

Mikey..

If you aren't sure about the origin of an image... open a google images page in your browser and simply drag the image to the box on the google images page.

It's quite a useful tool.

The image of Monica is from the film ''Malèna''

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0213847/

That tool is usually used by losers searching for a women. For example the avatar you are speaking about is a typical womens image that a guy would use that tool for.

And the typical sort of women most guys are searching for. Most are so stupid they will see some model looking women and think " Hey! Im mr cool! I can check her out in Google image search let me see if I can catch her out "  :Zzzzsleep:

Common sense and keeping your searches focused on real women will ensure you have no use for such tools :)

Online msmoby

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2015, 11:52:36 AM »

That tool is usually used by losers searching for a women. For example the avatar you are speaking about is a typical womens image that a guy would use that tool for.

And the typical sort of women most guys are searching for. Most are so stupid they will see some model looking women and think " Hey! Im mr cool! I can check her out in Google image search let me see if I can catch her out "  :Zzzzsleep:

Common sense and keeping your searches focused on real women will ensure you have no use for such tools :)

Perhaps time for a spin-off thread ?

Our steveboy is somewhat wide of the mark. The tool can be used to find someone. In my case, S.C. had two dating profiles that I found, interested me - but she hadn't logged in for ages and it was clear that writing would be a waste of time....

The photos lead to other info that led someone else that led to more info and finally to an email address that WAS used and a response..

So, the 'losers' tag seems somewhat 'silly'..

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2015, 12:16:25 PM »

Perhaps time for a spin-off thread ?

Our steveboy is somewhat wide of the mark. The tool can be used to find someone. In my case, S.C. had two dating profiles that I found, interested me - but she hadn't logged in for ages and it was clear that writing would be a waste of time....

The photos lead to other info that led someone else that led to more info and finally to an email address that WAS used and a response..

So, the 'losers' tag seems somewhat 'silly'..

Thats ok if you want to spend half your life researching  a women, seeing when she logged in here or there last time, what time she last did the washing up, what colour underwear she wore last week, who she dated the month before and so on and so on…

All of this checking and back ground checks and hell knows what else just is not worth the time. I know several people who spend all their life doing this, in fact so much they never have time to actually go meet a real women :laugh:

I have noticed over the years generally the guys who are using the Google image search to check out women are the ones searching for a non existent Barbie Doll, hoping to be the next Ken :)

Not always! But usually..

Online msmoby

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2015, 01:47:05 AM »
As most observe the tool produced a real meeting and a relationship .

Using it in the fashion you pointed is obsessive.

Registration