The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: uadreams - Any thoughts on this site?  (Read 12823 times)

Offline TexMuse

uadreams - Any thoughts on this site?
« on: April 29, 2015, 06:41:38 PM »
uadreams seems to have some mixed reviews.  Anyone have anything to say about this site?

TexMuse

Offline sharonhaber00

• If you call it "Avatar", let it be Avatar...
  • Spouses Country: Israel
  • Trips: 1-5
Re: uadreams - Any thoughts on this site?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2015, 03:17:22 AM »
uadreams seems to have some mixed reviews.  Anyone have anything to say about this site?

TexMuse

Been there and done that (two trips). Pay per letter method. They don't provide contact info of the girls. Any letter you send to any girl will be answered...by translator (pre written letter. And the next letters will be pre written, copy-paste, with little adjustments, and the main volume is filled with stories and unrelated stuff. Compare it to a real girl's writing - no similarity!).

The correspondence takes place without the actual girl's knowledge. After your arrival - the agency may call the girl to come to meet you. In case she refuses - they will made up stories: she can't take a break from work. She got sick and has been taken to the hospital. She has to work a lot to make a living for the family. She doesn't have money for transportation. No kidding!

In case of refusal, they will say the girl you wanted to meet cannot come, and they may offer you to meet with other girls. You then have to go to the internet by yourself and enter to the site and pick some girls from their database, give them the ID number and they will contact them.

That means: letter writing is just not relevant!

Trip packages and transportation are overpriced. When you set up meeting with a girl, which you were corresponding with (by the agency) before you come, when you are there - she may not appear. If she appears, you may discover she has no recollection of your correspondence, and likely she will take you shopping.

The only things you can trust them - they will provide nice apartment/hotel (which you can book in a fraction of the price) and will be in time to pick you up and take you back from/to the airport (which you can arrange from the hotel in a fraction of the price).

As for the girls - don't trust anything!

There are better agencies in the market.

Avoid!

Edit: In case you do choose to use their service, then in basic package they put you in an apartment, and you should pay separately for translation time. The time counts as soon as the translator leaves the agency. Not the actual time with you.

The girls don't speak English, even though in reality they may be good or fluent (I know one case. Had correspondence with one girl, then found her on another site). 

Silver package is a bit more expensive, and they put you in a hotel. They will provide you with local cellphone (didn't work in my case. I used mine), and you have 6 hours with agency employees/translators a day, and can meet with multiple girls (if they agree :money:) at that time frame.

If you are willing to pay them 2000+ bucks for a week of stay and just want to have some fun, then this is what you get. But don't write letters to girls. 

Success stories are rare (once or two in a year, apparently). Testimonials might be true (some of the of guys who were mesmerized by the girls' company, who were not really interested in them. And some who seemed to be more lucky). It might happen that a girl will fall for the guy during meeting, but it's not very common.   
Nadie no sabe lo que tiene hasta el día que lo pierde.

Offline TexMuse

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2015, 11:58:07 AM »
Thanks for the reply.  What agency would you prefer? I know some are better than others. 

Offline sharonhaber00

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2015, 12:13:21 PM »
Thanks for the reply.  What agency would you prefer? I know some are better than others.

If I had to choose now, I would go for this one with no hesitation: (watch the videos!)

http://fhdating.com/

Offline TexMuse

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2015, 09:35:23 PM »
Thank you.  What part of this agency did you find better than the others?

Offline sharonhaber00

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2015, 01:20:42 AM »
Thank you.  What part of this agency did you find better than the others?

Honesty. 

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2015, 05:09:32 AM »

TexMuse

Yes don't give them your e mail address what ever you do!! Or you will be spam attacked forever!
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2015, 05:16:00 AM »

If I had to choose now, I would go for this one with no hesitation: (watch the videos!)

http://fhdating.com/

Its very sad that so many professional guys just cannot manage to find a women on their own. I mean if your a corporate lawyer or something or got some kind of intelligence why on earth would anyone need the help of anyone to find a women??

Its like sometimes your in a big department store and a personal shopper comes along to help you do your shopping and choose the right underwear! How does that person know exactly what you want? Its the same as using an agency. The most ridicules scenario ever!!

Offline sharonhaber00

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2015, 05:55:51 AM »
Its very sad that so many professional guys just cannot manage to find a women on their own.

In their home town maybe. But in a foreign country? They may not find the women without assistance. The agency facilitates the process for them. Understood?

Offline GuppyCaptain

• Actively on the Search
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2015, 07:45:43 AM »
Its very sad that so many professional guys just cannot manage to find a women on their own.

In their home town maybe. But in a foreign country? They may not find the women without assistance. The agency facilitates the process for them. Understood?

Exactly. What if that said professional guy had no idea how to navigate the FSU culture? Also, most realize the value of enlisting the help of someone you can trust "in the field". Perhaps one can draw an analogy to going into a courtroom for an important hearing and deciding to represent yourself.

Some of these men have more of an issue with time rather than money so to them efficient use of their time is important. The bottom line is that you don't know, so while it's pathetic to you it makes perfect sense to others. 

Offline TexMuse

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2015, 11:20:40 AM »
RussianCupid has so many bogus accounts it's hard to tell who's who.  uadreams is expensive and doesn't seem to be genuine.  Elenas models has become a nightmare to navigate....

I did watch the video for this agency and they seem genuine.  Thank you for the heads up. 

For  "Steveboy" if you have some positive suggestions, I'm open to hearing them.  I know clearly what you think of an agency.  Tell us your story.  I'm new here so I haven't heard it.  Let me know seriously, there might be something I'm missing.

Thx

Offline sharonhaber00

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2015, 03:45:06 PM »
Nothing you are missing. As a member here for more than three years, and after reading tons of stuff, when I came to Alex's site and watched the videos, I gained more insights in a few hours of watching than I could ever get by reading here.

Most of the agencies will sell you dreams and fantasies. This one tells you the truth. But not only that, but gives you the tools with which you can examine yourself and figure out whether this pursuit is for you or not (see there: the conditions of success).   

Offline TexMuse

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2015, 02:56:58 PM »
That's cool.   I'm glad you gave me a heads up for it.  They do seem genuine.  I am looking forward to their assessment.
You know I don't see anything wrong with a genuine agency.  People do it all the time.  Personally I put more trust into a party that knows both people.  Nearly every (meaningful) relationship I was introduced by a mutual friend.  That's all they are doing here.

Offline sharonhaber00

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2015, 03:09:27 PM »
This is a god start :thumbsup:

Good luck!

Offline TexMuse

« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2015, 08:45:56 PM »
Well.  I do like the videos. But wow, after reading their fees it seems they are every bit as expensive if not more expensive than uadreams.   

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2015, 09:25:22 PM »
Quiet simply its best to keep away from any agency nothing more can be said on the matter. 95% of all sites/agencies bla bla bla are just a scam.

You cannot "Trust anybody in the field" Trust only yourself!

http://www.david-brunner-scam-fake-elenas-models.com

:offtopic:The problem is whats between a mans legs usually rules! You can tell him 500 times until you are blue in the face "Don't waste time writing to women half your age, or who look like models" So what happens time after time again and again? He writes to women over half his age. Then what happens? He complains he has been scammed. Look at it this way if you was 65 years old and going about your local town buying gifts for 20 year old women , you would be locked up for being a pedophile!

Its the exact reason the "Russian brides" industry is about.

You don't need any help in any FSU countries from any robbing agencies/translation bureaus/advisors  you just need some common sense and if you haven't got that then its probably the reason your still single. What women would want to marry a guy with no common sense?

Offline sharonhaber00

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2015, 02:37:27 AM »
Well.  I do like the videos. But wow, after reading their fees it seems they are every bit as expensive if not more expensive than uadreams.

If you have the skills to do it without an agency, then fine. At least you can learn from the videos if you have what it takes, the conditions of success. Some go by themselves over and over again without help and without success. The total amount of money spent might be then more expensive than what they would pay to an agency(?)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2015, 03:30:11 AM »

If you have the skills to do it without an agency, then fine. At least you can learn from the videos if you have what it takes, the conditions of success. Some go by themselves over and over again without help and without success. The total amount of money spent might be then more expensive than what they would pay to an agency(?)

No its better not to use any agency!!  They are all after your money, of course they need to make a living but not by stealing money from clients.

I know why so many men return over and over again without success , they are usually (Not always) chasing something that does not exist. Usually a blonde half their age or something like and usually because they have wrongly been informed in one way or another that it is possible to find a women half your age who has just walked off the catwalk. Its 2015 not 1998. Some guys can do this (I did but I'm not normal anyway)but very few.
Another reason is many guys (Not all) actually have some kind of mental problem (probably why they are still single at 40/50 and living at home) When it comes to meeting the women, she cannot get away fast enough!!

There is no need to be searching for years!! If I was single now I could find 20 good women this week to maybe marry. If you register at a good site which has thousands of regular women how can you possibly fail using common sense and being realistic in your searches? Its impossible to fail!! A couple of weeks chatting via Skype is enough for anyone to tell if there is any chemistry there. If you are realistic in your searches you will never ever need to use any agency.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2015, 03:43:54 AM »
Its unbelievable that so many guys will register at a site and then use a mail filter to block mail from certain age groups. Not all but below is pretty common.

50 year old guys will block women over 35 writing to them.

60 year old guys will block women over 40 writing to them.

70 year old guys will block women over 45 writing to them.

That just about sums it up and why so many guys fail.

I had a very nice lady of 50 a short while back for her age she was stunning, she also had a verified profile. She wrote a letter asking why despite so many letters to men she had very little response. Its very hard to reply to women like this.
Its also strange why so many guys over 50/60 are looking for a women with no kids.

There is no hope for many unfortunately:(

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2015, 04:20:41 AM »
Wow, Steveboy talks some sense sometimes...  ))

What ever happened to the 'Babushka' tag ?!

sent from mobile..pls excuse the spooling mistooks
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline sharonhaber00

« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2015, 05:22:54 AM »
Some guys can do this (I did but I'm not normal anyway)but very few.

Mind you to elaborate? :coffeeread:

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2015, 07:37:27 AM »
If I was single now I could find 20 good women this week to maybe marry. If you register at a good site which has thousands of regular women how can you possibly fail using common sense and being realistic in your searches? Its impossible to fail!! A couple of weeks chatting via Skype is enough for anyone to tell if there is any chemistry there. If you are realistic in your searches you will never ever need to use any agency.

Quite......

But some guys don't understand the vital differences in mentality / customs that those who get on a plane - without 'hand-holding' only learn by their mistakes..

Finding a woman in another country - is the domain of guys who run their own biz - as it is time consuming.... Executive types can pay for in-country 'hand-holding' and it has worked.

Just because you and I would rather 'go it alone' doesn't mean other guys should adopt our methods....

I know of many 'hot Babuskas' who STILL prefer to be on a marriage agency list - rather than go on a dating site....They want the guy to go through a third party and feel he may be more 'serious' if he is prepared to pay....

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2015, 08:20:13 AM »
If I was single now I could find 20 good women this week to maybe marry. If you register at a good site which has thousands of regular women how can you possibly fail using common sense and being realistic in your searches? Its impossible to fail!! A couple of weeks chatting via Skype is enough for anyone to tell if there is any chemistry there. If you are realistic in your searches you will never ever need to use any agency.

Quite......

But some guys don't understand the vital differences in mentality / customs that those who get on a plane - without 'hand-holding' only learn by their mistakes..

Finding a woman in another country - is the domain of guys who run their own biz - as it is time consuming.... Executive types can pay for in-country 'hand-holding' and it has worked.

Just because you and I would rather 'go it alone' doesn't mean other guys should adopt our methods....

I know of many 'hot Babuskas' who STILL prefer to be on a marriage agency list - rather than go on a dating site....They want the guy to go through a third party and feel he may be more 'serious' if he is prepared to pay....

It may be so for just a few, but most will get scammed in one way or another simply because you cannot trust any "hand holders"
And just having a fat wallet and paying for a service will not help.

Another big stumbling block is mens inability to be proactive. So many guys will pay for membership allowing them to write to as many women as they wish! If they want to write a copy paste letter to 500 women a day and make the most of their subscription it takes time and is boring but it works!

However probably 60% will log in and expect thousands of women to of written to them, when they realise they haven't they are usually disappointed even though often they haven't even bothered uploading a photo. Many will think "Scam scam scam, I was expecting to be inundated with requests from beautiful women looking to be reused from a life of poverty"

Then you have the guys who will answer any mails with  "Ok" "Thank you"  "I am tony" "thats nice" if you cannot be bothered to follow letters up with an answer longer than 3/4 words its hardly surprising the women gets bored!

No body needs any help other than getting their ass in gear and being proactive from day one.

If they cannot manage that how on earth do these executive types manage any business! paying for a "hand holder" won't help if you just sit there like a lemon:)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2015, 08:33:24 AM »
Some guys can do this (I did but I'm not normal anyway)but very few.

Mind you to elaborate? :coffeeread:

Thats a trade secret  :) But a very good sense of humour always goes a long way.

Offline TexMuse

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2015, 10:16:40 AM »
Steveboy.  I hear ya.  And I agree with what you say.  That's why I asked before.
I also am not the average fellow.  I am without mental problems and am realistic in my search...

So, throw a little advice my way.  Which sites do you like?  russiancupid?...?  What sites would you use?  It seems as if there were so many fake profiles.  The first day I registered and verified on one site I got 165 emails.  Quite frankly I didn't know what to do from there.  165 emails.  They can't be real.  LOL. And even the ones that were.  Where to start?

What are your thoughts?

Registration