Dating & Marriage With Women From Russia, Ukraine, Belarus & FSU > Dating in the FSU and Other Countries

SMS from Ukraine

(1/2) > >>

TomT:
What is the "dialing" format for sending messages from Ukraine to the U.S.?

IresQ U:
Tom,

They give some of that info on the web site of the U.S cell carrier don't they?  My GF said she found it there....however, she was texting from Russia not Ukraine.

Chris:

--- Quote from: TomT on April 25, 2007, 08:09:16 PM ---What is the "dialing" format for sending messages from Ukraine to the U.S.?

--- End quote ---

Tom

Check out this thread here there is a lot of info on making and receiving calls there.

Chris

Donhollio:

--- Quote from: TomT on April 25, 2007, 08:09:16 PM ---What is the "dialing" format for sending messages from Ukraine to the U.S.?

--- End quote ---

Tom I have never had a problem sending a SMS to Canada,UK or the USA from UA.
just be sure to enter a plus +1 area code and number. The country code is the same throughout North America.
 If you wish to buy a cell in UA they can start at $60 with a SIM package for $15. I use the same phone I bought in Dnepropetrovsk in 05 as I do here at home.

TomT:
Do I understand correctly that, whether calling/messaging from either the U.S. or from Ukraine, the plus sign replaces the numerical code which denotes an international call/message?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version