The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: conflicting info.  (Read 1084 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline 2 Cats

  • Member
  • Posts: 87
  • Country: us
  • Gender: Male
  • Status: Married
  • Trips: 1-5
conflicting info.
« on: January 08, 2008, 07:27:26 AM »
I have read that i should send my I-129f petition to TX. but also i see i should send it to Vermont. Which is correct? I'm in Mississippi.
Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows not victory nor defeat. (Roosevelt, i believe)

Offline Bobalouie

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 518
  • Gender: Male
  • Names Ash....Housewares
Re: conflicting info.
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2008, 02:34:30 AM »
Vermont.  Only Vermont and Cali are doing I-129Fs now.  I am in OK and that is where I sent mine.
Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun!